Aerodactyl (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Freefall
- Fire Fang

-common lead.. there is no need to fear erefuun as lead since his usage,as lead, fell down the drain. I can still set up stealth rock before my opponent send out erefuun, espeon is still my worst enemy..Stone Edge for extra STAB damage. Freefall to waste a turn of my opponent since the opponents pokemon cant attack while in the air. fire fang for steel type pokemons.

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 255 HP / 255 Def
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Boil Over
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

My late game sweeper.. since he is VERY bulky there is no need to fear that other pokemon might OHKO it. so to start i'll start with calm mind until i need to use rest for recovery. then i could just keep on using sleep talk to buff me up more or do serious damage.

Latios (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Roost
- Psycho Shock
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]

First of all lum berry is neede to recover from those burns and poisons and paralyzes. after recovering from a status ailment latios could start wreaking havoc to my opponents team. Psycho shock is for those pokemon who has high sp. def, blissey. Dragon pulse to send off the the opposing dragon types runnning. while HP fire is, obviously, for the ice types, and steel types.

Jirachi @ Focus Sash
Trait: Serene Grace
- Iron Head
- Drain Punch
- Headbutt
- Body Slam

-I love this guy since he always defeats 2-3 pokemons of my opponent. I usually start off with body slam to paralyze my opponent. Then start on using iron head and headbutt until they flinch to death.. Head butt is usually used for fighting, fire and water types since iron head isnt effective. drain punch to recover some Hp which come very handy.

Birijion ♥ @ Leftovers
Trait: Justice Heart
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor

-My fave pokemon. Since Birijion sp. def is high i dont really have to worry about getting OHKO and because of his typing stealth rock is nothing to her. I keep on anticipating on what move my opponent would use and if i think that my opponent would do something else i would go for sword dance then it is time to kill some pokemons. Leaf blade for some STAB move together with Close combat birijion can be terrifying. And x-scissor for those psychic types.

Meloetta @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 Atk / 255 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Ancient Song
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Teeter Dance

So my finale pokemon. since most of the time my opponent uses shadow ball meloetta is able to transform to her step forme to finish off some pokemon. Ancient song is a good move since it has a chance to make my opponent go to sleep and with serene grace chances goes up. Close combat for some wicked stab move. Stone edge is used for the following:
Shandera
Zapdos
Hihidaruma
and other fire and flying types.

WEAKNESSES!!
Aerodactyl
-Roopushin
-Metagross
-Espeon
Suicune
-Suicune
Latios
-Shandera(sometimes)
Jirachi
-Shandera
-Urugamosu
Birijion
-Zapdos
-Shandera
-Cloyster
Meloetta
-Roopushin

Its obvious that shandera is my team's main weakness

Why not use a scarfed jirachi like this :
Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
- trick Most if not all people have entry hazards which means your sash will be broken and useless.With a Choice Scarf equipped, Jirachi becomes an effective check to some of the metagame's threats and some of your weaknesses . Your team is relatively slow and has no priority users which means you at least need a revenge killer .
Shandera is a very big weakness to your team and easily kos 4 of your 6 pokemon on this team . I suggest tyranitar :
Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 78 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Aqua Tail
Stone Edge is one of the keys to this set's success. After the Choice Band boost, it scores OHKOs on a significant portion of the metagame even when hitting for neutral damage. It also packs enough power to easily 2HKO walls such as Skarmory and Forretress, making it an effective tool against stall which you struggle with terribly . Crunch serves as an accurate secondary STAB, and provides neutral coverage on Pokemon that resist Stone Edge, such as Swampert, Bronzong, and Metagross. Pursuit allows Tyranitar to catch opponents fleeing from its powerful Stone Edge or Crunch and finish them off (shandera and other ghost and psychic pokemon) with ease.

I think you need to replace aerodactyl with deoxys-s. Deoxys can set up both stealth rock and spikes and has access to magic coat which bounces off taunts from MH pokemon like erufuun. Espeon is not a problem as you can check your opponent’s team in the preview and set up your hazards after it's gone.
Meloetta is a gimmicky pokemon which needs to waste a turn to convert itself into fighting type, replace it with a better fighting type like Roopushin.
Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Magic Coat
The other thing is your EV’s .Suicune’s EV’s should be something like 252hp/252def/4SpD.Like wise change all 255EV’s to 252 and invest the remaining 4EV’s in some other stat .

Ohhh. i thought deoxys was uber so i couldnt use it... i tried ur deoxys and it worked great for me. THANKS! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)