Gaming Achievements

Proud to say that I got a sub-30 minute time in Cadence of Hyrule story speedruns! Not only is it my first sub-30 on the current patch, but I am now one of only 36 people in the world to beat the game in less than 30 minutes :boi:

I’ve done runs for this game off and on for a few years now so I am super proud to finally get the sub 30 I’ve been hunting this whole time:blobuwu:

1D2CB476-F1B6-4402-9B57-831C24B2A085.jpeg

06D278D7-FA69-43B7-A89C-C8D15396D117.jpeg

Proud to say that I got a sub-30 minute time in Cadence of Hyrule story speedruns! Not only is it my first sub-30 on the current patch, but I am now one of only 36 people in the world to beat the game in less than 30 minutes :boi:

I’ve done runs for this game off and on for a few years now so I am super proud to finally get the sub 30 I’ve been hunting this whole time:blobuwu:

View attachment 507775
View attachment 507776
Hey if anyone is interested in this game, you can play the whole game through Nintendo Switch Online’s game trials this week!

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Did not realize this was a thread lol. For a few years I've been coming up with increasingly stupid challenges for beating my favorite boss in my favorite game: The World Ends With You's superboss Panthera Cantus. A few months ago, after all these years, I finally managed to beat it on Ultimate Level 1 (Highest difficulty), No Damage, and with only the Starter Pinset (starting weapons).

For anyone unfamiliar TWEWY gameplay, it's an action RPG where two different but connected combat systems take place on each DS screen, with Panthera Cantus being a different boss on each screen. It's legitimately the Subway Surfers Tiktok meme if it was a full game. For reference, here's a vid of someone doing this fight with starter pins (but not no damage)

And I'm still trying to come up with a stupider challenge (maybe adding No Fusion or No Joshua but those would SUCK lol)

PXL_20221203_231917143.jpg

Last edited:
okay these are stupid achievements in monster hunter rise BUT

[Charge Blade]
Hit n' Ran a Rathian on the head with a part break. Smooth criminal! It was with a plushie too!
[Insect Glaive]
Pupper put a thunderblight on an Anjanath and I span right in his face for the smoothest stun ever.
[Gunlance]
Hit a "fuck you" Blast Dash on a Bazelgeuse tail, blasted that shit to hell.
[Switch Axe]
died to valstrax
died to valstrax
died to valstrax
Sniped a Rathalos out of the sky with a wyvern blade

okay these are stupid achievements in monster hunter rise BUT

[Charge Blade]
Hit n' Ran a Rathian on the head with a part break. Smooth criminal! It was with a plushie too!
[Insect Glaive]
Pupper put a thunderblight on an Anjanath and I span right in his face for the smoothest stun ever.
[Gunlance]
Hit a "fuck you" Blast Dash on a Bazelgeuse tail, blasted that shit to hell.
[Switch Axe]
died to valstrax
died to valstrax
died to valstrax
Sniped a Rathalos out of the sky with a wyvern blade
Dang I haven't played Rise in ages but now I kinda want to. Gunlance was so much fun

does completing getting over it, without breaking the mouse/keyboard count as an achievement ?

• Angry
Reactions: BP

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I started playing Hitman a few days ago and it's becoming my whole personality. I've gotten Silent Assassin on the first two levels of the Hitman 1 campaign (Paris and Sapienza) and I'm going to try and go for Silent Assassin on all the levels now. Here's my completion screenshots:

Paris:
1684288696302.png

Sapienza:
1684288675282.png

I'm playing the Switch Cloud version btw lol. It is hard to aim a gun with Switch controls but tbh I feel like if you're running and gunning you're probably not succeeding anyway

igiveuponaname

A face in a cloud no trace in the crowd.
is a Community Contributor
Completed all 18 EX Deviant monster quests in Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate solo

I've done the True Arena from Kirby Superstar ultra. I have 300% on cuphead + every single trophy. I've completed new super mario bros u with the controller upside down. (I have 6% on silent clubstep on phone.) I've done the Golden Coliseum from Paper Mario Color Splash without using the star.

In Hollow Knight I just beat pantheon 4 all bindings with a relatively quick time recently. I'm quite proud of it and I'm aiming to do the same for p5 and eventually no-hit both of them. Will post pics when I get to my computer.
edit:

In other news I just did a 1-save piston-only no-hit run of that old flash game My Friend Pedro. It was surprisingly hard and I've been working on it for the better part of the year, so I'm really happy I managed to finish it. Might try a pacifist or no-slowdown mode next, although I know at least 2 places where pacifist wouldn't be possible unfort.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)