Tournament Gameboy Classic Open - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my op could not schedule a time to have our set, I would like to a request either an extension or a coin flip. Or even an act win if applicable. We did make a couple attempts to schedule and they did not show up for any of the attempts nor did they make scheduling easy.

Last edited:
Me and my op could not schedule a time to have our set, I would like to a request either an extension or a coin flip. Or even an act win if applicable. We did make a couple attempts to schedule and they did not show up for any of the attempts nor did they make scheduling easy.
Update: My opponent said I could have the win (it's on their Smogon wall)

eva

karma is my bestie
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
PS Admin
Hi Hooftx,
Clementine reached out to you on the 11th to schedule a game with you. They stated their availability but you responded to their scheduling attempt around a day before the deadline when they had already requested an activity win. Even though you messaged them back before the deadline, you have to be considerate of their availability since they were unable to properly schedule a time that fits within their schedule due to your late response. We are going to grant Clementine the activity win as a result. Please respond to scheduling attempts ASAP in the future.

We've decided to grant extensions to the following matchups:
Wolfenite vs Nezloe
Betathunder vs LordST
Athena's Myth vs Zsynaps

Deadline for extensions is on Wednesday, April 19 @ 11:59 PM EST. Please get your matches done by this date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)