Tournament Game Boy Advance Solomod Team Tour (MG3/G3EP/ADV Tradebacks) - Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by the Pet Mods moderators, SwordIsBored, and Nootathotep! Thanks @ all
Hosted by Yak Attack
Format copied from
National Dex Team Tour II

Art by leaphere (offsite)

Game Boy Advance Solomod Team Tour
Welcome to the Game Boy Advance Solomod Team Tour! For more information on what a Solomod is, see this thread. This is a 3-format tournament where people sign up teams in groups of three. You can sign up as a team or a free agent.

The formats are as following:
[Gen 9] Modern Gen 3
[Gen 3] Expansion Pack
[Gen 3] ADV Tradebacks

Teams

Here is what your signup post should look like if you are signing up as a team:
Team name:
Player 1 / Format to be played:
Player 2 / Format to be played:
Player 3 / Format to be played:
The players that are not the poster just need to LIKE the poster's post to confirm their involvement.

Free agents

You can just post "in / preferred format to be played". At the end of signups, if there are any unclaimed free agents, I will put them together to form a team, or fill in teams in need of a player. I will choose your format; preferred formats will be weighted more heavily, but you aren't guaranteed the preferred format.

Rules
  • Modern Gen 3 games must be played on Pokemon Showdown's main server; the Custom Game command is found on its respective Solomod post. [Gen 3] Expansion Pack and ADV Tradebacks games must be played on Glitch Showdown. Make sure to follow the Gentleman's rules for each format. G3EP doesn't have beta mons completed yet, so unless I complete them in a short time frame, they are banned. Also follow the bans as stated in the post. As for ADV Tradebacks, use the G3EP format, but don't use the Gen 1/2 tradeforwards moves, and don't use any mons that aren't legal in ADV OU, in addition to following the post's bans.
  • General tournament rules: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3642760/
  • This is a single elimination Bo1 tour. If your team loses a week, it's out for the rest of the tour.
  • Replays are required. If playing on Glitch Showdown, download your replays instead of linking them.

Tour is canceled. Not enough teams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)