Fusion Evolution V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Some more approved changes
Centenarian doesn't boost it's own Special Attack by +1 when it uses an Electric or punch move anymore.
Charatos now lowers opponent's Attack on switch-in, instead of Defense.
Salasaur doesn't halve the speed of Poisoned Pokemon anymore. It gains the regular effect of Corrosion to make up for it.
Asterisk's boosts (to moves with 60BP or less and moves with secondary effects) goes from x2 to x1.5 and don't stack anymore. However, it gains the regular Serene Grace effect to make up for it. (No 180BP Sludge Wave or 240BP Ancient Power anymore, sorry)
Flyorus Guard now takes no damage in the turn it switches in, as opposed to having a "shield" that lasted until it got hit. It also gets Ground immunity effect to complete the Levitate effect (was already immune to ground-based hazards).
Smolitizer now takes 3/4 damage from super-effective moves instead of 1/2.
Yvenne's boosts (to moves that heal the user and amount of HP recovered from moves) goes from x1.729 to x1.63.
Gengalure's ability now also triggers with screens, since the base ability Infiltrator works on both substitutes and screens.
Snoopa now gets Fire- and Ice-type resistance when it is not holding an item.

In an attempt to make it more balanced, Diceus gets a -20 HP reduction, and it's DNA boosts go to +10 Def and +10 SpD. It's still quickbanned, but will probably be the first one to be tested at a later date.

EDIT:
Wiseau now doesn't deal double damage to Pokemon with stat changes.
Gumshoe now deals double damage to Pokemon not holding an item, instead of Pokemon holding an item. It has Knock Off so it's not too big of a nerf.

Last edited:
Since these two are my fusions, I’m just gonna do this myself. Taiwan and Passcraft are quickbanned. They gain additional item and ability effects respectively, and I just don’t think anyone wants to put up with those sorts of things in OU. I cant think of a way to nerf them so I’m just quickbanning these two instead. Oh yeah, one more thing.

Mega Fusions are now banned based on species, not by stone.

AquaticPanic If you could add the new megas to the spreadsheet, that’d be great.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Since these two are my fusions, I’m just gonna do this myself. Taiwan and Passcraft are quickbanned. They gain additional item and ability effects respectively, and I just don’t think anyone wants to put up with those sorts of things in OU. I cant think of a way to nerf them so I’m just quickbanning these two instead. Oh yeah, one more thing.

AquaticPanic If you could add the new megas to the spreadsheet, that’d be great.
What megas have been allowed as a result of this change?

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader

What stones were unlocked by this? (So I can do the changes)

That means the following Megas are freed for now:
  • Mega Thundurbee: Bug/Electric, 72/180/55/55/90/175 (627 BST) with Adaptability
  • Mega Moltie: Fairy/Fire, 90/160/80/180/80/139 (729 BST) with Magic Bounce
  • Mega Dianbro D (other Mega named S): Water/Fairy, 90/150/90/160/90/100 (680 BST) with Magic Bounce
  • Mega Jellie: Ghost/Fairy, 90/140/90/154/90/115 (679 BST) with Magic Bounce
  • Mega Miniancie (separated by form by the logic of Crematoria)
    • Ore: Rock, 55/140/105/140/105/115 (660 BST) with Magic Bounce
    • Jewel: Rock, 55/205/40/205/40/175 (720 BST) with Magic Bounce
  • Mega Gengalure: Ghost/Fire, 70/70/105/187/112/125 (669 BST) with Shadow Tag
  • Mega Kangorus-Khan: Normal/Dragon, 100/161/115/80/105/113 (674 BST) with Parental Bond
  • Mega Kasukabe: Normal/Fighting, 109/147/129/67/103/113 (668 BST) with Parental Bond
  • Mega Gearchamp: Fighting/Fairy, 80/124/105/125/105/105 (644 BST) with Pure Power
Discuss.

EDIT: ...Oh, right, I forgot the Bunny forms.
  • Mega Bunny (Beedrillite): Dragon/Normal, 70/145/70/30/70/171 (556 BST) with Adaptability
  • Mega Bunny (Diancite): Dragon/Normal, 70/145/30/120/30/161 (556 BST) with Magic Bounce
  • Mega Bunny (Gengarite): Dragon/Normal, 70/85/90/100/90/121 (556 BST) with Shadow Tag
  • Mega Bunny (Kangaskhanite): Dragon/Normal, 70/115/90/80/90/111 (556 BST) with Parental Bond
  • Mega Bunny (Mawilite): Dragon/Normal, 70/105/110/60/110/101 (556 BST) with Huge Power
  • Mega Bunny (Medichamite): Dragon/Normal, 70/125/80/80/80/121 (556 BST) with Pure Power

EDIT 2: And if you're curious about Mega Quinda...
Normal/Flying, 102/135/90/135/90/107 (659 BST) with Delta Stream

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
That means the following Megas are freed for now:
  • Mega Thundurbee: Bug/Electric, 72/180/55/55/90/175 (627 BST) with Adaptability
  • Mega Moltie: Fairy/Fire, 90/160/80/180/80/139 (729 BST) with Magic Bounce
  • Mega Dianbro D (other Mega named S): Water/Fairy, 90/150/90/160/90/100 (680 BST) with Magic Bounce
  • Mega Jellie: Ghost/Fairy, 90/140/90/154/90/115 (679 BST) with Magic Bounce
  • Mega Miniancie (separated by form by the logic of Crematoria)
    • Ore: Rock, 55/140/105/140/105/115 (660 BST) with Magic Bounce
    • Jewel: Rock, 55/205/40/205/40/175 (720 BST) with Magic Bounce
  • Mega Gengalure: Ghost/Fire, 70/70/105/187/112/125 (669 BST) with Shadow Tag
  • Mega Kangorus-Khan: Normal/Dragon, 100/161/115/80/105/113 (674 BST) with Parental Bond
  • Mega Kasukabe: Normal/Fighting, 109/147/129/67/103/113 (668 BST) with Parental Bond
  • Mega Gearchamp: Fighting/Fairy, 80/124/105/125/105/105 (644 BST) with Pure Power
Discuss.
And 6 more Bunnies :3

Megas of Thundurbee, Moltie and Miniancie are taking a one way trip to Ubers due to raw strength and speed. Thundurbee is the only one who I’m a little uncertain on but I’m quickbanning for now unless people disagree. Gearchamp is good in OU. The rest I wanna keep but I’m on the fence.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm not sure if we should really unban Gengarite. Shadow Tag is its biggest reason it got banned from regular OU because Mega Gengar can abuse it so much.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since we are on the topic of unbanning stuff, I gotta ask - what is the status of certain Uber Pokemon?

The Ubers in question are

- Landorus
- Marshadow
- Genesect
- Deoxys Speed and Defense
- Darkrai
- Blaziken (Mega)
- Shaymin-Sky
- Aegislash

And any other Uber lowkey made irrelevant by the massive power level of common fusions. (Zekrom? Reshiram? Deoxys-N? Mega Rayquaza?)

I mean we got several fusions of all of them (other than Blaziken. WTF?!?!?) and ofc they are (for the most part) are allowed. If anything at least unban poor Landorus. Its absolute trash as of rn.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I'm not sure if we should really unban Gengarite. Shadow Tag is its biggest reason it got banned from regular OU because Mega Gengar can abuse it so much.
We unban the stone and ban the mega to ubers if it's broken

Since we are on the topic of unbanning stuff, I gotta ask - what is the status of certain Uber Pokemon?

The Ubers in question are

- Landorus
- Marshadow
- Genesect
- Deoxys Speed and Defense
- Darkrai
- Blaziken (Mega)
- Shaymin-Sky
- Aegislash

And any other Uber lowkey made irrelevant by the massive power level of common fusions. (Zekrom? Reshiram? Deoxys-N? Mega Rayquaza?)

I mean we got several fusions of all of them (other than Blaziken. WTF?!?!?) and ofc they are (for the most part) are allowed. If anything at least unban poor Landorus. Its absolute trash as of rn.
Tbh I agree with all of these. Marshadow is outclassed by Mega Lucashadow, kind of

Also can we unban mega ray fusions too? Cause MEga Quinda is pretty weak. We could ban the op ones to AG

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
How would Avaizard be doing? Is it decent, or should it get a buff considering that the power creep really made it bad?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How would Avaizard be doing? Is it decent, or should it get a buff considering that the power creep really made it bad?
Sorry to tell you bro, but Avaizard is booty trash. And it would be unfair to buff Avaizard and leave out all the other trash mons.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Sorry to tell you bro, but Avaizard is booty trash. And it would be unfair to buff Avaizard and leave out all the other trash mons.
Well, yeah, I knew it would be trash. How about we decide to buff most of the trash tier mons after we nerf what overpowered shit needs to be toned down. In fact, I'll start with Kindle, which is now called Cyromancer
Old: During hail, it's Fire moves are powered up by 1.5x and recovers 1/16 HP every turn.
New: Treats Hail as Sun and recieves any effects from both weathers. Sun also now gains Hail's effects as well. Boosts Fire-type moves by 50% and restores 1/16th of its HP every turn.

Well, yeah, I knew it would be trash. How about we decide to buff most of the trash tier mons after we nerf what overpowered shit needs to be toned down. In fact, I'll start with Kindle, which is now called Cyromancer
Old: During hail, it's Fire moves are powered up by 1.5x and recovers 1/16 HP every turn.
New: Treats Hail as Sun and recieves any effects from both weathers. Sun also now gains Hail's effects as well. Boosts Fire-type moves by 50% and restores 1/16th of its HP every turn.
we've already agreed not to buff stuff unless they are literally as bad as old shrek

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
If you want to buff it, at least make the ability make more sense. The old one is perfectly understandable, the new one I have no idea where it came from. Looks like you fused Ice Body with both Solar Power and Blaze.
Suggestion: Ice Body + Solar Power: During hail or sun, this Pokemon's Special Attack is 1.5x and recovers 1/16 HP every turn. Stacks in Solar Hail.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
If you want to buff it, at least make the ability make more sense. The old one is perfectly understandable, the new one I have no idea where it came from. Looks like you fused Ice Body with both Solar Power and Blaze.
Suggestion: Ice Body + Solar Power: During hail or sun, this Pokemon's Special Attack is 1.5x and recovers 1/16 HP every turn. Stacks in Solar Hail.
Well, I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)