Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Well then, let's vote yet again !
Victini + Silvally (because OFFENSIVE OPTIONS)
Porygon-Z + Simipour (interesting Ability with seemingly infinite uses thanks to Recycle)
Ninetales + Ninetales-A (sing me a song of Fire and Ice, will ya ?)
Araquanid + Keldeo (self vote #1)
Mudsdale + Gogoat (self vote #2)
Glaceon + Tapu Lele (we need more cute & powerful fusions)
Chandelure + Landorus-T (any Chandelure fusion is fine in my book, but this one is pretty cool)
Tapu Koko + Gallade (yes.)
Tapu Fini + Araquanid (Water overflow, now I wanna see this paired with Aradeo)
Scarfty + Lopunny (not much to say, I like the idea)

Also, finally the code for Probs (which I strangely hadn't seen yet, sorry AquaticPanic) :
name: { num: species: "Probs",
types: ["Dragon", "Steel"],
genderRatio: {M: 0.0, F: 1.0},
baseStats: {hp: 90, atk: 67, def: 122, spa: 92, spd: 140, spe: 90},
abilities: {0: "Mine Field"},
heightm: 1.4,
weightkg: 190.0,
color: "Red",
eggGroups: ["Mineral"], }

And since I don't know what's the right thing to do, I'll make another for its Mega. Pretty sure that's not how it goes though.

name: { num: species: "Probs-Mega",
types: ["Dragon", "Steel"],
genderRatio: {M: 0.0, F: 1.0},
baseStats: {hp: 90, atk: 87, def: 152, spa: 122, spd: 160, spe: 90},
abilities: {0: "Levitate"},
heightm: 1.6,
weightkg: 196.0,
color: "Red",
eggGroups: ["Mineral"], }

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mudsdale + Gogoat
Whimsicott + Comfey
Victini + Sivally
Necrozma + Yanmega
Araquanid + Thundurus
Bewear + Arcanine
Volcarona + Ribombee
Chandelure + Landorus-T
Golisopod + Marshadow

Voting ends this afternoon!

Victini + Silvally (it's Fusion Arceus)
Sandslash + Hippowdon (in this meta, it's good to slow down on the novelty fusions and appreciate a decent weather tank.)
Ribombee + Vivillon (awesome Pokemon with a lot of potential, I'll be sad if it doesn't win.)
Ninjask + Vikavolt (thanks for this one too Dr_Dinosaur)
Shroomish + Togekiss (SHREK)
Arbok + Zweilous (fantastic coiler! Although it is lacking in Special Defence.)
Guzzlord + Bastiodon (this meta needs more good tanks.)

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Victini + Silvally (it's Fusion Arceus)
Sandslash + Hippowdon (in this meta, it's good to slow down on the novelty fusions and appreciate a decent weather tank.)
Ribombee + Vivillon (awesome Pokemon with a lot of potential, I'll be sad if it doesn't win.)
Ninjask + Vikavolt (thanks for this one too Dr_Dinosaur)
Shroomish + Togekiss (SHREK)
Arbok + Zweilous (fantastic coiler! Although it is lacking in Special Defence.)
Guzzlord + Bastiodon (this meta needs more good tanks.)
but... Mr Kek ;-;

I'm really not feeling the pokemon this slate much.

Sandslash + Hippowdown : Nice use of the abilities to create an existing effect
Ribombee + Vivillon: Oh I just like the idea
Latios + Landorus: My favorite fusion of mine by far

Oh, and it does look like I made a mistake. It is in fact a fusion of LatiOS and Landorus, not LatiAS.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Our winners are...

Parents: Mudsdale and Gogoat
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Mudgoat
New type: Grass/Ground
New base stats: 121/122/91/86/93/61 (BST 574)
New ability and desc:Masochist (Stamina + Sap Sipper) : raises both Attack and Defense by one stage when hit by an attack
Notable moves: Earthquake, Superpower, Rock Slide, Close Combat, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Seed Bomb, Horn Leech, Bulk Up, Milk Drink, Leaf Blade, Wild Charge, Acrobatics
Role identification: That’s a tank right there. Masochist is a very powerful Ability, allowing Mudgoat to boost when sponging attacks, while Milk Drink provides reliable recovery. After a few boosts, no physical attack can blast through its armor (except crits but eh), and it dishes out some pain with its 122 Atk base stat and high-power moves, among which Horn Leech can improve its recovery. Special Ice Attacks are going to be this guy’s bane, but otherwise, it’s home on the range.

Parents: Chandelure + Landorus-Therian
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Theridel
New typing: Ghost / Ground
New base stats: 74 / 100 / 90 / 145 / 85 / 105 (+20 SPA, +20 SPE) (BST 599)
New ability and desc: Flaming Presence (Intimidate + Flame Body) - Upon switching in, this pokemon burns all opposing pokemon that can be burned. (This ability works like intimidate; if a pokemon gets it via skill swap etc, it will activate the ability)
Notable moves: Hex, Earth Power, Psychic, U-turn, Energy Ball
Role identification: A status spreader, a special nuke, and a physical tank rolled into one! Auto-burning allows Theridel to passively weaken a whole lot of fusions, and the attack halving effect means that Theridel is technically physically bulky. However, Theridel's key strength is its special attack. Combined with its auto-burning ability, 130 BP Hex coming off of 145 base special attack hits incredibly powerfully.

Of course, once Theridel KOs an opposing pokemon, the next one comes in unburned. In order to combat this, Theridel has U-turn and 100 base attack, which allows Theridel to snag a near-KO or simply pivot into something that can get rid of the Dark and Water types that make Theridel struggle.

Parents: Shroomish + Togekiss
Shared egg group: Fairy
Offspring name: Shrek (Shroomish + Togekiss)
New type: Grass/Flying
New base stats: 82/55/87/90/97/67
New ability and desc: Poison Heal + Serene Grace = Fatal Grace (If those with this ability are poisoned, they recover HP every turn and have secondary effect chances multiplied by 2.5)
Notable moves: Air Slash, Ancient Power, Aura Sphere, Baton Pass, Extreme Speed, Fire Blast, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Extrasensory, Dazzling Gleam, Hyper Voice, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Soft-Boiled, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Stored Power, Tri Attack, Water Pulse, Sludge Bomb.
Role identification: In case it wasn't obvious, the only reason that this thing exists is for the name. But it does have a nice ability that gives Air Slash a 75% chance to flinch if it gets poisoned. Plus, Tri Attack has a 50% chance of inflicting a status condition on your opponent, and Sludge Bomb has a 75% chance to poison now. Ancient Power's chances haven't improved too much compared to a Togekiss's, but an increase is an increase. There's a ton of moves for Shrek to abuse the effects of. Think about that the next time you're in his swamp.

Parents: Silvally + Victini
Offspring name: Vitality
New type: Normal/Fire
New base stats: 117(+20)/107(+10)/97/97/97/107(+10)
New ability and desc: Victory System (RKS System + Victory Star): Holding a Memory changes this Pokemon's primary type and multiplies its accuracy by 1.5.
Notable moves: Bolt Strike, V-Create, Iron Head, Multi-Attack, Thunderbolt, Dragon Claw, Ice Beam, X-Scissor, Crunch, Parting Shot, U-turn, Shadow Ball, Draco Meteor, Rock Slide, Flash Cannon, Surf, Swords Dance, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Fire Blast, Dazzling Gleam, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Snarl, Thunder Wave
Role identification: Mixed, physical or special. Wallbreaker, sweeper, scarf or pivot. Vitality has the movepool and the balanced stats to pull off any role you need. Does your sweeper need Parting Shot support? Done. Do you need a wallbreaker with overpowered moves? V-Create and Draco Meteor have you set. Do you need a scarf that can rip through offensive teams and not be dead weight against stall? Absolutely done. Do you need a cure for your crippling depression, and think that Vitality might be the cure? There's only one way to find out.

Parents: Necrozma + Yanmega
Offspring name: Necromega (Neh-craw-meh-gah)
New type: Flying/Psychic
New base stats: 91(+0)/91(+0)/100(+7)/131(+10)/92(+20)/90(+3)
New ability and desc: Prism Armor + Tinted Lens = Kaleidoscope (Halves damage taken from the opponent's super-effective attacks and doubles damage dealt by your resisted attacks)
Notable moves: Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Ancient Power, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Roost, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, U-Turn, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Power Gem, Stored Power, Psyshock.
Role identification: A nifty ability and massive Sp. Atk make Necromega a force to be reckoned with. Pretty decent bulk, too, and it has the perfect speed to wear a Choice Scarf with. If you don't want that, then you can set up Calm Minds and get HP back with Giga Drain and Roost before blowing your enemies back with Stored Power. Also Stealth Rock + Whirlwind for trolling.

Parents: Araquanid and Malamar
Shared Egg Group: Water
Offspring Name: Malaquanid
New Type: Dark/Bug
New Base Stats: 87 / 91 / 100 / 69 / 113 / 67 (BST 527)
New Ability: (Water Bubble+Contrary) Contra-Bubble - Reverses the effectiveness of Fire and Water attacks on all active Pokemon, and the effects of burn on this Pokemon.
Notable Moves: Foul Play, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Payback, Superpower, Topsy-turvy, Hypnosis, Taunt, Facade, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Destiny Bond, Infestation, Leech Life, Crunch, Lunge, Liquidation, Scald, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Waterfall
Role Identification: Designed to hold Flame Orb, burns heal it slightly each turn, doubles damage done with physical moves, and make it immune to other status, allowing it to use its variety of physical and status moves to their fullest extent. It's still slow and somewhat frail, so getting its incredibly powerful moves off might be a problem outside Trick Room without scarfing it. Should probably run Rock Slide to deal with Fire-types since your water moves are resisted, the trade-off for resisting fire

Parents: Scrafty and Lopunny
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Scrapunny
New Type: Normal/Dark
New Base Stats: 75 / 93 / 109 / 59 / 115 / 91 (BST 542)
New Ability: (Rivalry+Moxie) Mean Girl - Raises Attack by 1 stage whenever a Pokemon of the same gender enters battle. This also triggers when switching in on such a Pokemon.
Notable Moves: Return, Facade, Bounce, Quick Attack, High Jump Kick, Baton Pass, Healing Wish, Charm, Low Sweep, Thunder Wave, Fake Out, Circle Throw, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Low Kick, Sky Uppercut, Cosmic Power, Switcheroo, Crunch, Head Smash, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Poison Jab, Snarl, Roar, Bulk Up, Taunt, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt
Role Identification: Lopunny's traded in the cute for a more punk look. Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, and Crunch are the MVP additions here, with Crunch handling the Psychics that might otherwise switch in expecting you to mega evolve and Drain Punch providing the recovery Lopunny's always wanted. You have three different boosting options, with varying degrees of offense and defense, and all of them could see use depending on how Scrapunny is played.
Mega Scrapunny
New Type: Normal/Fighting
New Base Stats: 75 / 153 / 119 / 59 / 115 / 121
New Ability: Scrappy
Notable Moves:
Role Identification: Stonger, faster, with better defensive and offensive typing thanks to Scrappy, Scrapunny doesn't need to fight dirty anymore! Dragon Dance can remedy the lack of speed compared to Mega Lopunny, or Drain Punch+Cosmic Power can be run to act as a pseudo-tank while Circle Throwing anyone who tries to set up on you with your perfect coverage.

Discussion's now open

E: anyways, I'm so sorry for making you guys wait so long! Exams have been up for most of us and it's quite the nuisance. :pirate:

Have fun discussing!

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Parents: Gumshoos+Buzzwole
Offspring name: Buzzhoos
New type: Normal/Bug
New base stats: 117(+20)/124/104/54/76(+20)/62 (BST 537)
New ability and desc: Brutalize (Stakeout+Beast Boost)-Raises highest stat by one stage either after KOing an enemy or hitting after an enemy as they're switching out. Raises by two stages if both happen.
Notable moves: Bulk Up, Earthquake, Return, Roost, Fell Stinger, U-turn
Role identification: It has a pretty tiny movepool, but it more than makes up for it in terms of sheer power. The ability to get up to +5 in one turn if the opponent switches out and you end up KOing with Fell Stinger is hilariously amazing.
Hey there! even though the title says we're in Submission phase right now, we're actually in discussion phase! I'd recommend waiting a day or two then posting this tbh.

also rhydreigon update the title please

Hey there! even though the title says we're in Submission phase right now, we're actually in discussion phase! I'd recommend waiting a day or two then posting this tbh.

also rhydreigon update the title please
Oh, sorry about that, I just really wanted to get into submitting already, I'm just impatient

Here's a game attempt at a Shrek set:-

Some... (Shrek) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 4 Defence / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Timid Nature
Moves:
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Energy Ball/Sludge Bomb
- Ancient Power/Water Pulse/Sludge Bomb

Get shrekt. Shrek's got pretty reasonable defences and, while its speed isn't terribly brilliant, it can act as a mostly viable paraflincher. Air Slash's 75% flinch chance is disgusting, as is Sludge Bomb's 75% poison chance, it must be said. Sludge Bomb also helps you deal with Fairies, against whom you don't have much of an answer, but there's also Energy Ball for secondary STAB. That final moveslot is strictly for coverage - Ancient Power is a good bet for multiple types whose STABs are super-effective against Grass, while Water Pulse's 50% confuse chance means you can spread major and minor status effects, as well as have an answer to Rock- and Ground-types if you plumped for Sludge Bomb over Energy Ball. Since the point of this set is to be a paraflincher, the boosted Major Status Effect chances can be somewhat irrelevant, but they're useful for 'mons coming in on your attacks.

BODY

Im sad (but also happy) that no Zygarde fusions got in, especially Komagarde.

Necromega: Seems pretty cool, having no weaknesses bar moldy seems great on a wall breaker. In my opinion, It's best sets will be Choice Scarf or Stealth Rock

Malaquinid: Amazing ability when combined with flame orb. Getting Huge Power and leftovers is great.

Scrapunny: If Lopunnite is released in the meta, then this will be very cool. If not, it honestly wont be that good

I...I won. Not just with a joke (Shrek), but with a completely serious Fusion (Necromega). I honestly don't have words for this! Thank you all so much! Congratulations to the other winners, as well as everyone else who submitted! You all did well!

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at making original sets, but I saw one for Shrek up above (eeeeyyy). I'll keep an eye open for more, and I'll see y'all next slate!

Congratulations on winning! I didn't vote in the slate, but it's actually an interesting fusion beyond the joke name, so I think Shrek is a perfectly worthy entry into the Hall of Fame. =]

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Thanks to everyone who voted for Mudgoat !
However, making sets is not my strength, so I'll let others get creative with it.

On another note, would it be possible to add to the OP 1) Minior fusions stat changes (similar to Meloetta/Aegislash), 2) the template Stitch98 provided a while ago, and 3) the code template please ?

DNA Donors: Nidoking / Kyurem
Offspring name: Nidorem
New Type: Poison / Ice
Base Stats: 103 / 116 / 84 / 108 / 83 / 90 (+7 HP, +0 Atk, +6 Def, +0 SpA, +7 SpD, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Pressure Point (Poison Point + Pressure) - 30% Chance to Half the PP of Contact moves.
Notable Moves: Ice Punch, Ice Beam, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Earthquake, Roost
Role Identification: Nidorem Can play Two major roles. It can be a Bulky Gimmick that Opponent have to be wary of with it's Ability or it can be fast sweeper with relyable Bulk for Sustainance Also with Roost It will difficult to kill without a Super effective move. Granted it have many but that I believe is a Good Balance

Parents: Slaking / Mudsdale
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Kingsdale
New type: Normal/ Ground
New base stats: 135 / 153 / 110 / 85 / 85 / 78
New ability and desc: Truant's Stamina (Truant+Stamina) - Truant+Stamina+If this Pokemon is Hit every other turn Its special Defense also Raises.
Notable moves: Slack off, Earthquake, Close Combat, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Double Edge, Giga Impact, rest, Ice Punch, Rock Slide, Power-up Punch
Role Identification: This would be that Power house that everyone has on there team simply because it's an unkillable Bulky Sweeper. with it's masive Hp combined with it's great defense and avarage Spdef in conjunction with it's ability, this pokemon fears nothing and no one. and it's huge attack stat allows i to Desimate everything before it. It's ability I thought was fitting, Since it is not attacking this turn why not invest more in Special Defense and while Slack off is Great Sustenance, Rest would be the better option to Get rid of the pesky Topic and Burn and there's no Draw back since Every hit it take will raise it's defense or Both defenses.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Vaporeon4life we are not on submission phase. And even if we were, you should put your submissions all in the same reply.

Will add a set or another here soon. I guess Shrek outshreked my shrek.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Scrapunny and Malaquanid! I wasn't expecting to get two fusions through so soon after joining, so this is really exciting. And yes, I knew going in that Scrapunny would be stuck in base form if Loppunite didn't get released, but it looks like the missing stones are on their way now, which is cool.

Looking back at Malaquanid, I'm actually tempted to run a more defensive set with Foul Play as the only attack. FP is boosted by Contra-Bubble while also using the opponent's Attack stat, allowing for some powerful hits even when not very effective. RestTalk is out, obviously, but Toxic/Taunt/Infestation could be interesting.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Submission phase is open

Also, exams have just started, so don't expect me to fix the voting phase.

"Hope I'm not interrupting!"
Parents: Metagross+Kabutops
Offspring name: Mumkhar
New type: Water/Steel
New base stats: 70/135(+10)/117/80/90(+10)/95(+20) (BST 587)
New ability and desc: Metal Armor (Clear Body+Battle Armor)-Stats cannot be dropped. Immune to critical hits.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Waterfall, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Knock Off, Iron Head, Pursuit, Rock Polish
Role identification: Pretty decent bulky physical attacker, although chances are you're just using it for the Mega.

Mumkhar-Mega
New type:
Water/Steel
New base stats: 70/145/137/90/110/135 (BST 687)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: Same as above
Role identification: It would be easy to describe it as a faster, frailer Mega Metagross with a better typing, but it would be a bit misguided to. It has a better movepool, plus access to a reliable setup move in Swords Dance.

The guardian of sunlight.
Parents: Absol+Tapu Koko
Offspring name: Tapu Sol
New type: Dark/Electric
New base stats: 67/122/72/105(+20)/67/122(+20) (BST 555)
New ability and desc: Lucky Surge (Electric Surge+Super Luck)-Summons a terrain that increases critical hit ratio of grounded Pokemon by 1 stage and powers up Electric type moves by 50%.
Notable moves: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, U-Turn, Dark Pulse, Calm Mind, Knock Off, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Roost, Taunt, Swords Dance, Brave Bird, Thunder Wave, Will-o-Wisp
Role identification: This thing has an insane movepool and a pretty nice ability, plus a Mega Evolution. It can run a ton of different movesets, ranging from a Calm Mind sweeper to even a stallbreaker set with Thunder Wave and Taunt.

Mega Tapu Sol
New type:
Dark/Electric
New base stats: 67/142/72/145/67/162 (BST 655)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Role identification: This is easily one of the best Mega Evolutions out there. It has an insane Speed stat with equally high offenses, plus Lucky Terrain from its base form.

This is my blatant Touhou shoehorn for this slate. And it's yet another crack at a viable Dusknoir fusion.
Parents: Mimikyu+Dusknoir
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Yukari
New type: Ghost/Fairy
New base stats: 60/105/117/67/130/80 (BST 559)
New ability and desc: Bounded Shield (Disguise+Pressure)-Takes 0 damage the first time this Pokemon would take damage in the battle. PP of the move that breaks the shield is halved.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Play Rough, Will-O-Wisp, Leech Life, Taunt, Earthquake
Role identification: Even with pretty mediocre stats outside of Special Defense, Yukari still has a place in the meta thanks to how great of an ability Bounded Shield is. It basically ensures it can set up at least one Swords Dance, and it has a pretty nice selection of moves as well.

Name isn't accurate, and was one letter off from the intended name.
Parents: Xurkitree+Jynx
Offspring name: Junk
New type: Ice/Electric
New base stats: 94(+20)/69/53/144/83/109(+20) (BST 552)
New ability and desc: Overflowing Impurity (Beast Boost+Forewarn)- Warns of opponent's strongest move, and raises highest stat by 1 stage upon doing so, and also raises it by 1 stage upon KOing an opponent
Notable moves: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Calm Mind, Tail Glow, Focus Blast
Role identification: This thing is a BoltBeam spamming monster. It has absurdly high Special Attack, plus a pretty great ability. Oh yeah, and it gets Tail Glow.

So sharp, it can even cleave through an entire metagame.
Parents: Bisharp+Metagross
Offspring name: Metasharp
New type: Dark/Steel
New base stats: 82(+10)/130/115/77/100(+20)/80(+10) (BST 584)
New ability and desc: Rebel (Clear Body+Defiant)- Stats cannot be lowered. If a stat were to be lowered, it instead increases Attack by 2 stages.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Knock Off, Bullet Punch
Role identification: Physical powerhouse with okay enough bulk and an amazing ability in Rebel. After just one boost, it can murder just about everything in the meta.

Metasharp-Mega
New type:
Dark/Steel
New base stats: 82/140/135/87/120/120 (BST 684)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Role identification: Mostly the same as above, but minus Rebel and with pretty high Speed.

Parents: Scizor+Drapion
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Scipion
New type: Dark/Steel
New base stats: 80/120/115/67/87/90 (BST 559)
New ability and desc: Anti-Armor (Technician+Sniper)-Moves 60 or under BP always deal critical hits
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Defog, Toxic Spikes, Pursuit, Brutal Swing, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Toxic, Taunt, Whirlwind
Role identification: Solid physical sweeper with great stall-breaking potential thanks to its moves with under 60 BP always critting, plus access to moves like Taunt and Whirlwind.

Scipion-Mega
New type:
Dark/Steel
New base stats: 80/140/155/77/107/100 (BST 659)
New ability and desc: Technician
Role identification: Don't use the Mega

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)