Done Friend system improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend system is great, but difficult to open. most users don't use / commands, so we could add a button under "Join Chat" wich brings to the Friends page. Another good thing would be, instead of having a message popup on every frind's login, a simple small window with online friends in the homepage.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
so we could add a button under "Join Chat" wich brings to the Friends page.
Planned already. I'm waiting for the UI to stabilize before I implement this.
Another good thing would be, instead of having a message popup on every frind's login, a simple small window with online friends in the homepage.
Difficult with the way PMs handle UHTML at this time. Also, PMs are much too small for this. I chose the single notifs for a reason.
Anything not using PMs would be an annoying overhaul that really isn't worth implementing, given it would need to be doubled for Preact.

Last edited:
Planned already. I'm waiting for the UI to stabilize before I implement this.
Good news, thanks :)

Difficult with the way PMs handle UHTML at this time. Also, PMs are much too small for this. I chose the single notifs for a reason.
Anything not using PMs would be an annoying overhaul that really isn't worth implementing, given it would need to be doubled for Preact.
In that case, the system should not say anythign if a player connects like 5 times in 15 mins or something like this... Connection issues cause a lot of notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)