Fragor's Trade Shop - [OPEN - Now with Legendaries!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your Togepi, would you like to trade for an Eevee, 5 IVs with the natures Modest, Bold, or Timid? or a Beldum, Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/X or I can do for items like Heartscales (however many), or Battle Maison items
Hi there. The Togepi is currently part of a pending deal. If the deal does not complete then I would be interested in the Beldum. Thanks!

Awesome! Just notify me if the deal doesn't happen, I'd be glad to trade for your Togepi, happy trading!
The Togepi has been traded and I'm currently out of stock and don't really have parents setup to breed more. Sorry!

Leftovers for a Jolly Riolu?
Sounds like a deal to me. I will need to breed another Riolu. Are you OK with waiting a day or two? I have one breeding request ahead of this one.

I can breed you a Magikarp for a Froakie
I have a deal pending for Magikarp. Is there anything else you want to offer for a Froakie?

The Togepi has been traded and I'm currently out of stock and don't really have parents setup to breed more. Sorry!

Sounds like a deal to me. I will need to breed another Riolu. Are you OK with waiting a day or two? I have one breeding request ahead of this one.

I have a deal pending for Magikarp. Is there anything else you want to offer for a Froakie?
Sure, I can wait.

Would you be interested in a Naive M/F 31/31/31/x/31/31 Shellder with Skill Link and Icicle Spear, Ice Shard, Shell Smash, and Rock Blast for your Gligar?

Um, well then would you mind trading Beldum for your Swinub?
The only Swinub I have right now has Oblivious as it's ability. I can either trade you that or breed you one with Thick Fat.

Would you be interested in a Naive M/F 31/31/31/x/31/31 Shellder with Skill Link and Icicle Spear, Ice Shard, Shell Smash, and Rock Blast for your Gligar?
Sure. I will also need to breed an additional Gligar if you're OK with that.

I just bred some more Gligar so if you want to do this trade I'm all for it. I'd prefer a male Shellder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)