First hand made OU Balance team ft - Dual screen Regieleki Lead and SpDef Heatran.

Keep in mind I'm pretty new and can't give explanations as in-depth as more experienced players will.

Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
Offensive pivot
Dragapult Choice spec Standard. set not much I can say. it's fast, with choice specs, is insanely strong with both its stabs and counters defensive threats like Ferrothorn and a lot of other popular pokemon in the tier

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 232 SpD / 24 Spe
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic
SpDef Wall
Heatran our favorite salamander thing. I chose him cause I needed someone to switch into fairy and dragon types safely and it's a great check to things like ferrothorn and can cripple many pokemon with toxic.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
Defensive Lando-T standard set. Lando is basically on every team and for a good reason Great type, great stats, and a great move pool so it was an easy choice to put it on this team also covers Heatrans major ground weakness while heat covers the ice weakness of Dragapult and Lando

Weavile @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Triple Axel
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Weavile is here as a strong revenge killer and late-game cleaner for things like garchomp and lando, while also posing a threat of sweeping with the right setup. Its knock-off can also cripple a lot of popular pokemon like zapdos and other stealth rock weaknesses

Regieleki @ Light Clay
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Rapid Spin
- Explosion

Regieleki whatever this thing is its very fast and in this team is used as a screen setter lead, Rapid spinner. and explosion in a pinch. It usually can survive long enough to put up screens and still live thanks to its evs.

Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Choice Band
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Close Combat
- Aqua Jet
- U-turn

And finally usrhsifu here is used as a wall breaker and offensive threat. It can easily U-turn out of bad matchups like slowing while still dealing a lot of damage.

And that's the team. Sorry if my explanations are bad cause I'm pretty new to competitive and any adjustments or replacements to the team would be apreciated

If you insist on keeping screens on eleki, consider making some other mons setup sweepers. Double dance lando isn't seen too often but is very fun to play for me. SD, rock polish, eq, smack down with max attack and speed. Ddance dragapult is a more common set from what i've seen. Ddance, ddarts, phantom force, and a coverage move, with the item being power herb or dragon fang or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)