~ First Encounter ~ [OU RMT]

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums, glad to meet ya. Back on topic, I'm here because I made a team and I want it rated so I can improve it. In fact, this is one of the most effective teams I've ever made and it's working decent so far. So, without any further delay I present you my first Dream World OU team:

~ First Encounter ~
~ Dream World ~
~ OverUsed Tier ~

NOTE: Because of the different names (translation fail?) I've seen in various pokemon pages, I'll use "Pokemon Online's" names to avoid confusion.

The Overpowered Lead
Ononokusu @ Choice Band
Mold Breaker ability
Adamant nature
EV's: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Moveset:
- Outrage
- Double Chop
- Brick Break
- Earthquake​

After reading some posts about this new Gen's changes in battling, I decided Stealth Rock is not so important now as it was in the last Gen. Don't get me wrong, I still use it, but I don't think it should be in the lead. So, I started searching for a new lead and after some time I found about this pokemon. Onokusu is a BEAST!
Really, a massive 432 Attack stat boosted by a Choice Band is nothing to underestimate. STAB Outrage is guaranteed to OHKO everthing that does not carry Focus Sash, has Sturdy Ability or doesn't resist it.
For Focus Sash users, I got a pretty cool move, Double Chop (hits twice, duh). Like Outrage, this move also gets STAB but gets rid of annoying Focus Sash users like Azelf/Smeargle/Ninjask. Brick Break hits hard Steel types and Earthquake is for coverage. An amazing lead. Love it.

The Reflecting Screener
Espeon @ Light Clay
Magic Mirror ability
Timid nature
252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Moveset:
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Yawn
- Psychic/Shadow Ball​

I never really found Espeon interesting for battling until I learned what Magic Mirror was. Magic Mirror is an incredible ability that fires back any Phazing/Status/Entry Hazard move. The annoying Deoxys-S, as well as Gigaiasu, Skarmory, Forretress and Nattorei give me a free entry hazard thanks to Magic Mirror.
On the switch, Espeon can create a screen (depends on the opponent's team) to support my team and even try to Phaze with Yawn. This leaves Espeon with the last move. Psychic is really handy against Roobushin and Breelom but Shandera is destroyed with Shadow Ball. Any thoughts on this?

The Wild Wall
Nattorei @ Shed Shell
Iron Barbs ability
Impish nature
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Atk
Moveset:
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Power Whip​

Nattorei makes wonders. Under a Reflect and/or Light Screen, Nattorei is guaranteed to set at least one layer of Spikes and Stealth Rock. Many others get paralyzed so my team can sweep them later. Power Whip makes Nattorei a little useful against Taunt. Nattorei is my main resistance against Water/Dragon attacks.
Shed Shell is necessary for Nattorei, because Shadow Tag Shandera tends to trap it and KO Nattorei with Flamethrower.

The Special Horsey
Kerudio @ Life Orb
Justice Heart ability
Hasty nature
EV's: 252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 Atk
Moveset:
- Boil Over
- Mystery Sword
- Hidden Power Fire
- Aqua Jet​

The special sweeper of da' house is this little water horsey. Beware, do not take Kerudio as a gimmick. Kerudio has an incredible Special Attack stat of 356 (Hasty nature) and is boosted with the Life Orb. Boil Over is a new 80 Base Power Water move that not only gets stab, but also it has the chance to burn the opponent.
Mystery Sword is a special 90 Base Power Fighting (gets STAB too) move that deals physical damage to the foe. This move is excellent against Blissey and Chansey. HP Fire OHKOes completely any Skarmory/Nattorei/Breeloom that think Kerudio is a set up bait. Finally, I gave Kerudio Aqua Jet to sweep faster and fragile foes.

The Illusion Bait
Zoroark @ Life Orb (<- Creativity fail. Help?)
Illusion ability
Timid nature
EV's: 252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Moveset:
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot​

This pokemon has impressed me since I first saw it. Illusion is a tricky ability that messes up with the foes mind (no, really). Most Shandera fall for it thinking it's a trapped Nattorei just to get KOed by a STAB super-effective Dark Pulse (yes, this is the moment when the opponent says "Wtf?! Nattorei outspeeds Shandera with Dark Pulse?!").
Most opponents fall for it anyway, giving Zoroark a free Nasty Plot. Flamethrower kills Grass/Steel types while Grass Knot does heavy damage to the new bulky Rock/Water types.

The Eccentric Revenger
Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Eccentric ability
Adamant Nature
EV's: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Atk
Moveset:
- Transform
-
-
-​

Need to KO a Cloyster that has +6 Attack, Special Attack and Speed? No problem, Ditto can handle it. Need to KO a Sand Throw Doryuuzu? No problem, Ditto can handle it. Thanks to Eccentric, Ditto will climb from the rotting unusefulness to the glorious OU Revenger. Eccentric transforms Ditto as soon as it gets on the field and the Choice Scarf guarantees that Ditto will outspeed the foe(unless the foe is Scarfed, but Nattorei can paralyze it in most cases). Not much to say about this guy, but I'm really satisfied with him.

So please rate, comment, I'm willing to make changes in anything as long as you state a good reason. In advance, thanks for your time!

mold breaker lets you hit levatators like bronzong who could otherwise wall you. also just a nitpick you say nattorei is your main ice resist but it dosnt resist ice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)