Fighting types

They should make a third evolution for Primeape, he seems kind of outclassed by a lot of other pokes. Also, they should make Machamp females look like females. Also, they should switch their attack and special attack. A female Machampe would have this moveset: Ability: No Guard, Moves: Blizzard, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Thunder.

All those 70% acc moves with No guard would be awesome.

Also, they should make a Fighting/Dragon and a Fighting/Flying Pokemon, so that theres more variety if somebody decides to go Mono-type team. And another thing, they should unveil what females of the HITMON line look like? I'm guessing female hitmons will have high special attack and fill in the niche that fighting pokemon have lacked now that special attack moves for fighting are out. So few fighting types are able to learn special fighting moves and have the stat to make it any good. Vacuum wave, Aura Sphere, and Focus Blast need to see more usage from pokemon that get a type bonus from it.

This the forum for art, but this isn't art. This is a rant on what you think Game Freak should do in Gen V with some Fighting-types.

Buffalo_Wings

Abnormally Cruel
is an Artist Alumnus
This the forum for art, but this isn't art. This is a rant on what you think Game Freak should do in Gen V with some Fighting-types.
Can you see the pic at the top man? How is it not art?
These are RAD dude, the female special machamp is a sweet idea (ZAP CANNON?!), and I love the flying and dragon types!
I think this thread should be fine as long as you continue to post your art in it (Not just one pic per thread you know.) Besides, the guy obviously just joined, lay off.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Um, this actually is art; it's a creative drawing depicting various evolutions/different versions of Fighting-types. I agree that the whole rant at the end is a little distracting, however. Still, cool picture :)

The female machamp should be interesting
Focus Blast + No Guard is pretty cool, except Fire Blast is the only other viable special move- vacuum wave is a nice bonus also
@2 above when does machamp get zap cannon?

Can you see the pic at the top man? How is it not art?
These are RAD dude, the female special machamp is a sweet idea (ZAP CANNON?!), and I love the flying and dragon types!
I think this thread should be fine as long as you continue to post your art in it (Not just one pic per thread you know.) Besides, the guy obviously just joined, lay off.
In all irony, no, I don't see a picture. Can you re-load it?

Okay, other than this whole misunderstanding, I like the idea of your art. Maybe you can draw your fakemon individually and color them and get some high quality scans. They've definitely got some potential.

Fighting pokemon again, that tiny dragon is a pre-evolution of the fighting dragon, and I also drew a Rock/Fighting which should have 100/135/100/50/50/70 stats.

I redesigned the Fighting/Flying to look more whimsical. With arms like those it would learn Mach punch, but it would probably not have a high attack. It's stats would be 75/90/70/50/55/135 so it would be a very fast attacker. If I where to go with the other design, it would probably have higher HP and attack, but lower speed.

The dragon would probably have something like 90/150/80/55/80/55 since dragons always seem to have nearly uber-like stats at 3rd stage evolution.

If the images are not showing up for some reason<???> then here are some links to them.
http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz337/FragrantX/FightingPokemon.png

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz337/FragrantX/MoreFightingPokemon.png

Buffalo_wings: Thanks. Yeah, if it got Zap Cannon, that be epic. I find it weird that Machamps only learn Fire Blast, but hopefully, female Machamps will get several other of elemental attacks to their move pool.

Snorlaxe: Thanks.

kevin: I actually have a Machamp with Fire Blast for mix sweeping in game, although it wasn't any good. Although I was intrigued that a lot of the high attack/low hit moves where SpA based even though its special stat is below average.

Xaqwais: Thanks, I definitely like the Primeape evo, its what I keep wishing Primeape would turn into for years while other pokes of equal power <Electivire, Magmar, and some others that seemed to be stuck at 2nd stage evolution> would finally get these awesome evolutions.

ryuuzaki: Thanks.

Yeah, the Hitmonchick line is really cool (although Focus Blast and Blizzard with No Guard!? You... you monster...)

Speaking of monsters, I'd very much like to see a Breloom evolution if you're up to requests :heart:

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz337/FragrantX/suggestion.png

Zap Cannon Machamp female and 3rd stage evolution for Breloom.

Yilx: Thanks, I noticed that for hitmons, its 100% males and 0% females when looking at the stats for eggs. So all the hitmongirls must be in another game.

Scampy: Thanks. Focus Blast would go great with No guard, although I never would have thought of Zap Cannon with No guard like somebody suggested. Also, I don't know why Breloom would even need a 3rd stage, it already pseudo sweeps teams with Spore+Substitute+Focus Punch+Poison Heal. On my mono fighting team, its usually among the few pokes that manages to take out half the other team. Either way, I drew the 3rd evolution, although I think pokemon like Primape and Glalie badly need a 3rd evolution.

Machamps.

Primeape evolution and final stage Fighting/Dragon again.

Hariyama evolution attempt.

My attempt at the Hariyama evolution, although it difficult seeing as he looks like a third stage and is already 7'7 in height, lol. It's hard to see him evolve without gaining a second typing while he is at it. Although he probably would need it and would gain immense hp and higher defense.

Although, while trying to make an evolution, he seems to gain a steel typing giving him ground and fire weaknesses [although with thick guts, it would probably be x1 from fire.]

Hariyama happens to be a mainstay on both my mono fighting team and my main team and represents the fighting types in my main team. [Primeape's nearly 2nd stage stats make him fit poorly in my team when most of my people are already superior sweepers with better abilities.] I always see this weird pony-tail thing in the back of his head when he is fighting so I gave him a ton of hair for his evo.

About the Medicham, I have a female of that species on my mono team. Medicham does kind of need a 3rd stage although I would rather wait for a inspirational design like with my Primeape than to just force it from a request since she is my favorite female fighting pokemon. <Medicham and Breloom are the only females on my team, which I find to be unfair. Getting a female Machamp would fix that.>

My best mono-fighting team is: Toxicroak[My favorite for this generation, he managed to sweep three dragons giving each an OHKO using a move almost nobody uses, lol], Medicham, Hariyama, Poliwrath, Breloom, and Inferape.

Sometimes I'll switch a few for Machamp, Primeape, or Lucario. Although, when I use Primeape, its like I'm using a 2nd stage Pokemon as Inferape is able to do his job better. >= I He is superior to Primeape in everything that matters. To many faster Pokes OHKO Primeape and even if Primeape survives with that sash item, he is only able to deal back 30-80% damage. Even Reversal Primeape gets trumped by things like priority attacks and weather.

If there ever is a Fighting/Dragon, its going on my team immediately. :naughty:

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Dude, I love your female Machamp design so much. Females that look like they do now are so awkward and hilarious, your drawings are so much better. I also dig the little like, Machop female equivalent? She could almost be a female Tyrouge, I just love the little pigtails and asdfgh adorable awesome.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
pretty gangly breloom, and the little hula girly breloom, ahahah.
awesome awsum 4w3s0m3

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
diggin your final stage dragon/fighter and the larger hariyama evolution!

his head looks mean

maybe you could beef up his mane? make it super wild?

I was unsure about the female Machamp. I love that thing, and i can see it being an alternate evo for Machoke, or even Machop. Similar to female Gallade and Froslass. The one thing that bothers me is the head ridges. It still looks really masculine. Maybe you can make them smaller in the front and larger in the back? Maybe they could even come down off of her head to mimic slightly longer hair?

I also really, really like the Super sayian primape. I approve of this thread.

Fighting/Ground pokemon. Its stats would be 85/90/105/55/135/50. Its ability would be to multiply defenses by x2 when its using a multi-turn move like Roll out, Ice ball, and other similar moves to it. My final design has those flattish, segmented hands which it uses to defend itself and also makes rolling into a ball easier. This thing gets a ton of weaknesses so I thought an ability like that would let it survive at least although its situational.

That thing in the right is suppose to be a Fighting/Electric although I still need to figure it out.

Yilx: Thanks, that would be if Hariyama turned part steel, although then it would gain fighting, ground, and fire weaknesses, it would probably make up for it by having higher HP.

Rocket Grunt: Thanks. That monster with the pigtails is a female hitmon, lol. I would think a female machop would just look like a normal machop.

Dromiceiomimus: Yeah, I felt that each breloom gender would evolve differently. Although I don't want to think of what kind of stats they would get because of their spore. Although I hope their speed stays low. They would probably get increased defenses.

ventus603: Thanks. It would probably get a stat total of around 550 when it evolves.

Enber: Yeah, there needs to be special hitmons, since theirs a lack of good special fighting types. The hitmongirl is a special type implied by its holding of an electric and fire special attack.

#Az: Thanks. Yeah, that hariyama evo would need something like that to improve its design.

THE_IRON_KENYAN: Thanks, that is what I intend to do.

JeffreyLebowski:Thanks. I guess you have a point about the head ridges, although I thought it gave her that Machampish feel. Yeah, a feminine version of those head ridges wouldn't be bad at all.

Yeah, that hairstyle the Primeape has was inspired/influenced by SSJ form from DBZ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)