Research Favorite Evolution Families from Every Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, Klungar here. In the spirit of /u/mamamia1001's recent "What is your favourite Pokémon?" survey that blew up on Reddit, I wanted to ask a slightly different question, something I feel could help show what an idealized version of the Galar Dex might look like: "What are your favorite Pokémon Evolution Families from Each Generation?" I'm not limiting you to one choice: in fact, you can pick up to 35 evolution families in this survey! I am, however, limiting you to 5 choices per Generation. Having to pick your single absolute favorite Pokémon tends to drive picking Pokémon from the first generation you played, which showed up significantly in the previous poll, which lead to 35% of favorites coming from Gen 1, 35% of favorites coming from Gens 2 and 3 together, and only 15% of favorites coming from Gens 5/6/7 combined. By forcing you to spread your votes across the Generations, I hope to have a wider variety of favorites come through, a better balance between old and new. Only note: All families are listed in the earliest Generation in which any member of their family was present, so for example, all the Eeveelutions get listed in Generation 1. Let's get to it!

Fill out the Survey here: https://forms.gle/cQ3kpaMt8y53kBLT6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)