Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Tri Attack
Role: Bulky choiced sweeper. Blissey is using her amazing coverage to its advantage so its can ko most mons. With it natural bulk it can check many special attackers.
calcs:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Blissey Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Slowbro: 268-316 (68 - 80.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Blissey Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rillaboom: 300-354 (87.9 - 103.8%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Blissey Tri Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Tapu Lele: 132-156 (46.9 - 55.5%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO

counters: Blissey (duh),pokemon that can resist its coverage,psychical attackers

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Curse
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Body Press
Role:Bulky setup sweeper using using as entry many mons that it wallls like Rillaboom for example. I choosed curse over sword dance because of its defense boost so ferro can use body press and speed drop is minor inconvience for ferro.
calcs:
+1 252+ Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (80 BP) vs. 32 HP / 0 Def Tapu Bulu: 306-362 (105.8 - 125.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
1 252+ Atk Ferrothorn Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 138-163 (45.3 - 53.6%) -- 40.2% chance to 2HKO
counters:
Fire special attackers,tangrowth,

Slowbro (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast
role:Special setup sweeper. Using as entry mainly defensive mons like blissey or toxapex.It uses psyschock to bypass blisseys.
calc:
252+ SpA Life Orb Slowbro Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 166-198 (54.6 - 65.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ SpA Life Orb Slowbro Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 563-664 (78.8 - 92.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Counters:
Bulky grasses,another slowbro

Mew @ Life Orb
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
Role:
Mew is a setup sweeper and wincon that also functions as a Tapu Lele switch in. It uses dd for extra speed for sweeping and attackof course.Zen headbutt over psychic fangs for extra power
calc:
252+ Atk Life Orb Mew Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 564-665 (78.9 - 93.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Mew Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 166-198 (54.6 - 65.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Mew Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 250-296 (82.2 - 97.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
counters:
Mainly bulky psychic types that resists ground and steel-flying types

Clefable (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Moonblast
Role: Setup sweeper with free life orb. Its coverage lets it kill many mons. It switchs willingly into toxics and will o wisps to setup and be immune to paralisys.
calc:
252+ SpA Life Orb Clefable Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Tangrowth: 200-237 (49.5 - 58.6%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO
+1 252+ SpA Life Orb Clefable Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey: 207-243 (28.9 - 34%) -- 1.5% chance to 3HKO
counetrs: Toxapex,oblivoius mons

Ribombee (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast
- Sticky Web
- Tailwind

Role:suicide lead that set ups sticky web and tailwind. If it surivives it can support with tailwind and aromaterapy.
Counters:Corviknight

I hope that this team is decentand im gonna just say it....

THIS TEAM IS SUS

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
One flaw that I see in this team is a lack of recovery outside of Slowbro’s Regen and hazard control. Therefore, this team will get worn down greatly over the course of a match. For example, although Blissey can deal solid damage on a super effective hit, it will struggle to gain ground once choice locked, thus prompting a switch to reset the lock, causing allies to take Rocks damage and possibly incoming attacks. Slowbro also doesn’t make full use of its Regen, being a setup sweeper that wants to stay in.

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
I’d recommend swapping out the Slowbro for something like AV Glowking with full Special Attack investment, continuing with your theme while giving you a better defensive backbone. Clefable and/or Mew would also like recovery.

XenonHero126 does have a point, this team won't be winning any major tournaments, but it is very creative and I love some of the sets here. Specifically, I'd like to talk about Slowbro and Clefable.

Nasty Plot Regenerator Slowbro seems fantastic. With Max HP, it can tank 1 hit from almost anything anyway, and combined with a Nasty Plot and 3 slots for devistating coverage, this pokemon definitely deserves to be considered viable just like Nasty Plot Glowking. Great coverage options like Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Scald, and Psyshock make slowbro nearly impossible to swap in on when it uses Nasty Plot. Life Orb added is truly devistating damage, although perhaps Heavy Duty Boots would allow it to come in more and fake a defensive set.

Life Orb modest Clefable with Calm Mind also seems very threatening. Modest Life Orb Moonblast 2HKOs Unaware Clefable that enter. Additionally, Psyshock Reuniclus is destroyed upon switchin, taking a minimum of 76% from a +1 Moonblast, letting it be OHKOd next turn. A +1 Fire Blast ohkos many Melmetal sets as well. Lots of conventional answers to Calm Mind Clefable tremble in fear of this set. I'd probably choose Softboiled, Cm, Moonblast, and 1 coverage move, but this set fits better for the HO team its on.

Very creative, and you've given me some sets to consider. I think I'll try out NP Slowbro first. :)

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
I do like the concept and would use these mons. However, to me the team lacks balance overall, so if I was to use this I would keep half of it and make the other half more varied.

Mew should have psychic fangs because its 85 bp 100 acc vs zen headbutt 80 bp 90 acc. Should also change eq for knock off (item removal) or sucker punch (priority) since they hit bulky psychic types harder and close combat already hits steel types.

Really cool team idea!

Just a few thoughts on the general team composition:
- I think ribombee and webs are not viable here. Heavy duty boots and defog are omnipresent, and even if the opposing mon is affected by webs, it still outspeeds most of your team anyway...
- In its slot, I would rather run a dedicated Heatran answer (nothing on your team wants to switch in on it). Examples that fit the style of this team include offensive Ballon Heatran, Dragonite, or Slowking.
- Maybe running 1-2 "real" defensive sets would benefit the team more, but I am not sure about that...

Movesets:
- As mentioned before, specs chansey probably wont work. If you wanna stick to an offensive set, better try calm mind + Softboiled + 2 attacks.
- What does Earthquake hit on mew that the other moves don't? I'd replace it for suckerpunch which allows you to change DD for swordsdance
-It might be better to put Ferrothorns attk EV's into Spdf. I saw a set with Iron defense and leech seed that alles everything but heatran, but I also like yours.
- If you change Clef like Pinka suggested, I recommend Focusblast as the second move to lure heatran which also helps Ferro.

I hope this helps =)

i mean yout tips is valid but it misses a whole point of team but im gonna switch probably ribombee for gliscor or lamdorus t

i mean yout tips is valid but it misses a whole point of team but im gonna switch probably ribombee for gliscor or lamdorus t
Sorry to hear that, maybe I got a bit too excited about my "improvements" :D Sometimes thinking too "competitive" results in boring standard stuff and kills Innovation. I did not mean to change the point of the team, sorry for that!

I feel the need to point out that I really love your team idea, it truly inspired me. Very cool concept, super creative sets... Keep up the creative process, I hope to see more RMTs of your teams in the future!!

Sorry to hear that, maybe I got a bit too excited about my "improvements" :D Sometimes thinking too "competitive" results in boring standard stuff and kills Innovation. I did not mean to change the point of the team, sorry for that!

I feel the need to point out that I really love your team idea, it truly inspired me. Very cool concept, super creative sets... Keep up the creative process, I hope to see more RMTs of your teams in the future!!
Thank you for entusiasm! i m gonna try to do next team :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)