Extraterrestrial.

Hey I really like your team. It's always nice to see some pokemon other than the bog standards. I have a few suggestions though.

Dragonite wants Fire Blast over Fire Punch. Even going off his much lower Special Attack, it will still hit Skarmory, it's main target, harder in most cases. I question the use of a fire move at all though,seeing as Earthquake already handles all common Steels besides Bronzong and Skarm. Roost could be a useful alternative.

This team has a great and underrated Special Wall in Milotic, but is really lacking physical bulk. A good Physical Wall could help you a lot, as otherwise a ton of physical pokemon, such as the ever-common Scizo,r give you problems. Heracross, helps, but can only revenge kill, and everyone will assume your Scarfed and switch anyways. Skarmory would be a good choice. I don't know exactly who you should put him over [in an ideal world Gardevoir, but I know that won't happen:)]

Speaking of Gardevoir, from the way you gush about her I know you won't be replacing her any time soon. I'm personally a huge fan of her as well, and used her on my RSE Battle Tower team. That said, she's not really a good fit for standard with her low Speed and Defense, which make her easily revenge-killed and pursuit trapped. Because of this, it's important to make sure you cover her weaknesses if you want to use her.

First off, in standard play Gardevoir should be running Focus Blast to handle Tyranitar and Weavile. Otherwise they wall and OHKO her. That should be your 4th move. Second, she should really be running at least some Speed if you want her to sweep, or some Special Defense if you see her more as a Special wall. She also would greatly benefit from someone Baton Passing her some Speed. Zapdos is a great choice, being able to pass both Agility and bulky Substitutes Gardevoir's way, making it easier for her to handle the fast-paced metagame. If that's too complicated, I'd recommend Thunder Wave over Will-O-Wisp, crippling common switch ins such as ScarfTar and Weavile, allowing you to outspeed and OHKO them with Focus Blast. Porygon-Z also appreciates Paraylsis support, allowing him to sweep without wasting a turn using Agility.

I like your team, and wish you luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)