Explain a movie based on its title

Credit me when you make one for tv series

Titanic: main character is a giant

Star Wars the force awakens: a new awakens from its slumber in a fight amongst stars

Avatar: likely has something to do with bending

Avengers Endgame: some fallen heroes appear for Armaggedon

The Sound of Music: some music documentary or tutorial idk

ET the extra terrestrial: alien documentary or maybe biography

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mewtwo Strikes Back: Cowardly Mewtwo only attacks when people's backs are turned to him.

Batman Begins: The movie ends as soon as Batman puts on his costume for the first time. It was all the title promised.

The Dark Knight: Yes, it sure is dark at night! A superhero movie about Captain Obvious.

The Matrix: A team of math professors, graduate students, and savants team up to figure out a historically unsolvable math problem.

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: Abandoned by their youth pastor on Thanksgiving, a children's choir struggles to rehearse and perfect their show on their own before Christmas Eve.

Good Will Hunting: A modern retelling of The Most Dangerous Game.

Singin in the rain - a movie about someone that sings in the rain. Pretty much it.

Gone with the wind - someone loses something after a strong wind comes.

Dick Tracy - Erm... uh... a dick... that traces.

Home alone - a movie about my life

Home alone 2 - my life again, but in other city

Casablanca - probably a documentary about that city.

Blade Runner - a guy that runs over blades. Ouch.

Silent of the lamb - Lambs don’t speak, so there’s it.

The devil wears Prada - Devil has good taste. Christians: boycott Prada.

Lost in translation - The translator is asking for help, actually, because, you know, he’s lost, and we may never know this movie’s true name.

Memento - Probably a movie about a new psychiatric medicine. I didn’t know they were giving titles for Ads. The more you know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)