[Expert] SANDSEMONIUM - Postgame Up! Winners: MEDS and MUDS

I'm certain the death of Ditto was set up.

We'll see him rise from the grave on the last night to melt the faces of his last opponents.

Also I'm awesome and thanks for the profit!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
NEW RULE/REQUIREMENT: YOU MUST HAVE POSTED AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE THIS NIGHT ENDS.

If you have not contacted your team ESPECIALLY, this is really going to bog down the game. You guys will prob be sunk if you get infiltrated by a mole and don't work together to figure out who the mole is or anything. Then again maybe you'll be better off if you wait around all game and don't get killed LOL.

There are some teams in dire need of unifying and.. actually figuring out who they're with and talking. Cough. You know who you are.

As such, there has been the request for mandatory all-must-have-posted and that is now enacted.

Also please be in #EXPERTS if you're on IRC and at least stop by once a day so if anyone needs to talk to you live or contact you they can!!

ADDITIONALLY if you could please edit posts you made prior to knowing your restriction so they now contain your restriction, that would be appreciated. The PRs are meant to help you find your team and work as a unit.

Last edit I swear: Nachos has been subbed in for StevenSnype by request.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINE

FLYIN BABY I'M SHININ BABY I'M RIDIN WITH UR LOVE

"Guys this is great, Spiffy STILL isn't back yet!" wickdaggler comments as he looks around and sees that indeed, Spiffy is still missing!

"ALL AQUANAUTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE TOP FLOOR OF THE HOTEL SO WE CAN PLACE OUR MASSKILL OF THE RAIN DANCE VGC 10/10 IN ACTION!" Walrein shouts, trumpeting above everyone else as he tries once again to instigate.

"<snip> this Aquanaut <snip>," Paperblade scowls, flipping the blubbery blue chap off.

"lol i am the best you all sux," billymills says, because he feels the need to lie all the time.

"Too bad your buttbuddy isn't here," Flamestrike huffs, rolling his eyes and looking at Spiffy's still-empty apartment.

"Hey where is NACHOS?" someone asks, and you aren't quite sure who pointed out that beyond Spiffy, this is the only other man missing today.

"Uh oh..."

After some hunting around, you find a dumpster full of nasty sludge from a bog.

"What is this mess?" askaninjask wonders, staring at the overflowed mud.

Nobody is quite sure, but after breaking a side off the dumpster and letting the mud ooze out, you can see a body. Pulling over a hose to wash him off, none other than Nachos is revealed.

Dear Steven Snype/Nachos,
You are Canis Majoris.

You are the constellation of a dog, as compared to the minor form which consists of a line segment in the sky. You contain the brightest of all STARS, the great star of Sirius, who can be seen looking down and watching stalking everyone in the world, slowly watching and claiming giving warmth to everyone (though we all know that's a lie). Of course the STARS would see you, however, as a natural choice to join those who claim to be at the same heights as you are, yet often fail to reach them.

Every night, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “NX Shine down on USER and inspire them”. You will appear to USER as a bright star in the sky and inspire them to new heights (or lows) that they will expound the next day in the thread.

Additionally, you are a big flaming ball of plasma and heat, and it would help you if you were a bit more luminous…

Every day, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “DX - Watch over. USER”. You will watch over USER and alert them to any threats that are about to happen to them, making sure no actions target them.

<snip>

You are allied with the STARS. To win, you must dispose of all threats and gain the STARS.
Ouch. Another one down for the STARS. I'm sure their enemies are celebrating.

For reference, votes, vote changes and actions must all be in by ##:00:00 on the dot. I don't take late ones - if I am writing the update it stands.

It is now Day Two. D2 will end in 48 hours, 3:00:00 PM PST, 1/25 since you guys won't get all actions and majority. LOL.

Today's Lynch
At least one member of your faction must vote. You will be PENALIZED if you fail.
The Lynch Reward: BPV.

Lynch Shop will be added in an edit once I format everything.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FJ4Nnd6QmQySWJjSWlKVHFuY1VXaVE&hl=en_US#gid=1
^ Lynch Shop. Items from D2 and D1 are available unless crossed out. Check Sheet 2. Remember you can pool profit.

IF YOU SENT AN ACTION, YOU WILL GET 100 PROFIT. Ask us what your profit count is!

"Send in # profit to support buy of ITEM for X"
"X will get ITEM"
"You will spend # profit in support of this"
^ flavor/format for pooling profit

Results going out.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream, try, cry, why, try
That was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream

Vote for me, and I'll end kingofkongs' war on religion. Faith made us strong. It can make us strong again.

vote askaninjask

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)