Excess PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
The other day I ran out of space in my inbox because I've been away and unable to actually go through and clean it, so I got the default Full Inbox email. However, this only gives the user who tried to PM you, which means that even if I now go to clear some room, there isn't way to get that PM back. I realise that you can just ask the sender to send it again, but is there any reason that the message couldn't be included in the email if the username is? It would only need to happen once, as I'm sure it already does.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm not sure that this is technically possible with VBulletin, and even if it was, it would be really coding heavy (read: there are a lot of cool things Arti could code, but doesn't have time for.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)