Excellence of Execution

Ahhh, yes, i have been looking for someone using Deoxys-S as a sweeper. I can't believe that you actually do the samething as i do, too.

Anyway, this team have big problem with some nasty Bulky Water, Hippodown and Reuniclus. I suggest you either change Latios to Breloom or Chandelure. I personally like Chandelure more because it guarantee to KO the opponent. Chandelure also lures Scizor and Tyra for Luke to setup. You could use Breloom to revenge Excadrill, but since you already have Skarmory so you don't need Skamory.

If you choose to Chandelure, Skamory's gonna be a very important pokemon because it checks Excadrill and immune to EQ. You should consider DD Mence or Nite over Garchomp

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 4HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- HP Ice
This should do the trick, good luck!

Hippowdon isn't a huge threat actually, it takes a huge load of damage from Latios' Draco Meteor, and I can Trick it anyway. With the Chople Berry on Tyranitar, Reuniclus isn't a huge threat either, as long as I can keep the berry intact. Again, Latios can Trick it. I also don't see how Chandelure over Latios solves any issues o.O

Garchomp is the glue of this team, and I won't be replacing him with Dnite or Salamence any time soon..

Hey LK,

Just wanted to find out how the Brave Nature worked out on Tyranitar?

Also, instead of worrying about Terakion and Tyranitar when using Lucario, why not replace Stone Edge with Bullet Punch. Some people think 2 priority moves on and SD is a bit much, but it worked well for me last Gen and with new rock type threats it could work..

Brave nature worked p well on Tyranitar, thanks for that.

I'll try Bullet Punch, but over Extremespeed, since I find maiming Rest Talk Gyarados on Stall teams really useful

If ur going to use Careful for your Skarmory it will make more use of the ev's if u put like 200 in Sdef. Just my 2 cents. You might like Deoxys (N) over (S), I've had better success with (N). Also, Outrage and Dragon Claw for Garchomp is pretty redundant. If ur a risk taker try D Rush if not take D claw or Outrage, not both. Try a SD or DD as a replacement (I prefer SD).

Deoxys-s is missing 4 special attack evs. Other then that great team and great RMT.
I'll fix that, and thanks.
If ur going to use Careful for your Skarmory it will make more use of the ev's if u put like 200 in Sdef. Just my 2 cents. You might like Deoxys (N) over (S), I've had better success with (N). Also, Outrage and Dragon Claw for Garchomp is pretty redundant. If ur a risk taker try D Rush if not take D claw or Outrage, not both. Try a SD or DD as a replacement (I prefer SD).
I don't think the EVs make too much of a difference, but ok lol. And... Deoxy-N is banned :P I have Outrage and Dragon Claw, because there aren't a bunch of options for the last slot, though I might try Fire Blast over Dragon Claw. Dragon Claw's basically there for late game where everything's weakened so picking them off with Dragon Claw rather than locking yourself in is useful. No way I'm trying SD or DD? (Garchomp doesn't get DD) as a replacement, because Scarf Chomp checks too much.

Hi Legendkiller,

This is my first ever post on smogon so please be gentle!

I suggest swapping your lucario for a life orb Heracross.
You can easily take down a Reuniclus with a STAB +2 Megahorn and Rotom-W is not longer as bad a threat as Guts will nullify Will-o-wisp.
He still has lucario's coverage with close combat and stone edge but the bulkier and calm mind psychics will normally fill their pants on a switch in which allows you to hurt them with pursuit.

Heracross @life orb
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant Nature
Ability: Guts
-Megahorn
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit

Well on my way to my 10 post count so I can get some tutoring and some teams rated. I don't use pokemon online i'm only using wi-fi battles in black currently but i'd like to begin a career in competitive battles.

Constructive criticisms are welcome! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)