Tournament Evolution Championship Series for Everyone (EFE Tournament)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by charizard8888

With PMGS2 coming up, we're doing a tournament to playtest the Pet Mod. Right now, Evos has been balanced on paper only with little attention to actual battles. As a result, we'd like to see some actual battles so that we can iron out any issues before PMGS2.

Rules:
  • Best of 3 format
  • Standard OU rules
  • All battles must be posted to this thread.
  • Entry deadline: 21st of April.
  • Final deadline: May 1st. (Battle deadlines will vary depending on the number of people who join the tournament)
  • Battles to be played on Dragonheaven

Thread/Resources:
Evos for Everyone Main post (Has link to spreadsheet and damage calculator)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Heyo, I have some bugs to report.

First off, some mons don't actually have their evolutions listed properly as evolutions, meaning they can't use Eviolite. The instances I have found of this so far are Miltank and Chatot, the former being especially huge since it could benefit majorly from Eviolite.

Also, Skironclad is totally fricked. Not only is it in the "illegal" category for some reason, but it also can't learn Brave Bird despite Skarmory being able to. If it was banned at some point, I don't see it in the sheet.

EDIT: Also, none of the Rotogeist forms besides base and Fan seem to be coded in.

Thanks for the update Dramps, I'll get looking at that.

Although I can say that Skironclad and Rotogeist-W are intentionally Uber. I think the new spreadsheet consolidated them because they were only two ubers. Sorry for any confusion.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Iirc there was something that changed about the base PS code that threw a lot of mods out of whack. I completely forgot about that going into the tournament but that's almost certainly what the problem is ( considering we've never had these sorts of problems in E4E before ). I'll try to get that fixed today, if so that will mean it's playable Wednesday at the soonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)