Evasion Clause Test Voter Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Post if you are one of the people on the ladder in the screenshot. If you are not on the screenshot but qualified, you may post with an appropriate screenshot. Post to identify even if you have already done so in another thread.

We also request that you will estimate the number of battles in which you faced an Evasion team; this is just for informational purposes, your answer will not affect your ability to vote.

jrp

Banned deucer.
Asch and iObject.

I think I faced maybe 6 teams using BP in around 100 battles -.-

Confirming as Heheheya

I faced evasion occasionally (maybe around five times or so), and by that I mean random shit with double team and stuff, but the BP-chains weren't prevalent more than one or two times.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion

kyogre is whale

I'm only at 62 deviation on the screenshot in the OP, but I got reqs a few hours before the deadline.

I faced evasion once I believe.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Focus14

I faced exactly 2 Pokemon with evasion moves in over 100 battles, in quick succession near the end. Neither time did the evasion-booster do anything useful. I won both times.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
that screenshot's pretty old you know...

here are my reqs, I went on a forfeit spree at the end which is why my rank is so low xD (also old computer = bad quality screen)

total evasion teams faced: 2

I am CloudyWeather. I faced evasion about 5 times or so. Taunt Terrakion beats them handily. I never lost to such teams.

Confirming as Melee Mewtwo-Test

I played about 4 battles against evasion. Two I distinctly remember being Mono set up sets that Shrang and Furai used. (Dialga and Giratina-A) The other two (and maybe a few more) were baton pass teams.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Confirming as little things.
If I remember well, I battled hmm.. like 4 Evasion teams or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)