Eras come to an end tho

Hi, Smogon fellas. Dunno if this is the right place to post this but ME IMPORTA UNA CHOTA LMAO. Well, I wanted to tell you I've had some hard months, dealing with anxiety, depression and feeling lost in life. Not a cool way to feel, and I get it's gonna be hard to understand for some of you since I wasn't the kind of guy who seems to struggle like that, whoever who had the chance to interact with me across the last 13 years knows I'm a bit of a clown most of time. But well, one thing is what you show and a very different one is what you are.

Anyways, at some point I feIt like I wasn't enjoying to play this anymore. Competitive mons felt more like an undesired task to do, and being too much time here and never progress enough to achieve something (specially when you're not in the jerk for progressing and achieve things) tends to turn into an unjustified source of frustration given the fact that this is just a game. So it felt like another thing I wasn't happy with, depression hit hard, and I felt obligued to make some changes. Took a step aside for a couple of months and come back for next Classic was the original plan, but in the end I decided I'm leaving mons forever. It wasn't an easy decision, but it was one I had to take whether or soon (I'm old breh).

I want to thank to all those people I had the opportunity to met and share a bit sometimes. Too many people to ping or even mention here, I'll try and message the next couple weeks for give a proper goodbye.

Sory for bad engrish bad, best wishes and stay cool n*ggas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)