Entertainment Rooms On PS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, hi. I'd like to write an article about the rooms that you can entertain yourself with on PS! By entertain I mean rooms that aren't meant for tutoring, metagames or languages.

There are a whopping 27 rooms that fit this category on PS! so I'll just talk about 10 or so at the moment. Here's an outline on one of them:

Scavengers
This is a room for all you smogoners, knowledge junkies and fast googlers, the gist of this room is quite simple actually. The room is based of things called scavenger hunts which can be created by a command that only drivers+ can use. If you make a hunt you can just PM it to a driver+. Hunts consist of 3 questions that you answer by any means. There are also 'official' hunts which give you points on the scavenger ladder if you can complete them in the alloted time frame. Everything in this room is based off commands too, to join a hunt you do /joinhunt and to enter an answer you would input /scavenge [answer].

Maybe do this with 7 more rooms or so, they'll be shorter than this though since scavengers is kinda hard to explain.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
It appears you have put this in the wrong place. At the top of The Player sub forum there is a tab called "Article Submissions" and you should post it there so The Player staff can have a look.

Vacate edit: moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears you have put this in the wrong place. At the top of The Player sub forum there is a tab called "Article Submissions" and you should post it there so The Player staff can have a look.

Vacate edit: moved.
I'm a little lost now. >_> Is this the right place to post this or not? Zodiax

Last edited:
Wait, Vacate I just read a post by Trans saying that you would need approval for tiering room ideas, does that also mean I would have to get approval for these rooms? Or is that exclusively tiering rooms?

Catacomb, you need approval for all articles. This particular article is already covered in other ones so it won't be approved. Feel free to make other submissions though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)