NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
But yeah considering I don't play mafia often any more this wasn't a particularly fun game for me to get the occasional fix I get, oh well. Was still fun playing with several people here if we disregard the rest of the game but primarily I'm done thinking hard about it :sphearical:

I'm NGL, I think Schia is trying to do something clever which might work but also probably just, won't. Considering there's one maf left, hypoing is not revealing any connections. And I'm too townread to get to F3 anyway which is the next time I can use my abil, and it is right that we vote Schia out here so I sorta have to nip it in the bud.

I actually am Odd Night Tracker and Schia is Town, somehow. Didn't visit anyone last night.

realiti didn't visit anyone N1 but Vizh probably would have carried the kill as they have to visit someone anyway to use their rolecop.
Can you guys believe that Celever actually tracked me night 1 after the caffieneboost wagon btw

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
No, then the game gets that much more annoying because you blew up on Psy over him.
Psy being nasty about and to AG had nothing to do with his alignment so the blowup is equally valid either way.

You can think it wasn't valid, I don't think the way I went about it was perfect, but I do think it had to be said.

Ok well I think I'm pretty obviously town if you guys use some critical thinking and look at the wagons and how they unfolded.

Y'all can figure out who the last mafia is on your own, I'll come on before deadline but I think it's very understandable why I don't want to play this game anymore. Our odd night tracker tracked me after I claimed vanilla townie n1 and our townclear thought it was a good idea to fakeclaim tracker and lead a vote after their reads have been wrong all game. And now both of them think I am mafia after I voted correctly on both wagons and was one of the earliest votes on both of them with no reason to bus

See ya

Ok well I think I'm pretty obviously town if you guys use some critical thinking and look at the wagons and how they unfolded.

Y'all can figure out who the last mafia is on your own, I'll come on before deadline but I think it's very understandable why I don't want to play this game anymore. Our odd night tracker tracked me after I claimed vanilla townie n1 and our townclear thought it was a good idea to fakeclaim tracker and lead a vote after their reads have been wrong all game. And now both of them think I am mafia after I voted correctly on both wagons and was one of the earliest votes on both of them with no reason to bus

See ya
Okay this works too

Unvote
VOTE realiti

TBF I've acc had pretty spot on reads all game. IDRC if this one is wrong bc the game got derailed by the fake redcheck and Having Psy In It so we can just write this one out of the history books.

Voting for someone mech cleared doesn't rlly extend your life but I imagine you don't care about that.
Oh yes, I just want to say, you are an awful person for bullying psy for no reason. He tried his best to play good mafia and although not all of his thoughts had the effect that he wanted to, I can tell that he was sincerely trying. I don't know why you, as somebody who has much more mafia experience but has also showed a lack of critical thinking and situational awareness, feel the need to belittle him when he is literally dead and can't respond to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)