NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I'm NGL, I think Schia is trying to do something clever which might work but also probably just, won't. Considering there's one maf left, hypoing is not revealing any connections. And I'm too townread to get to F3 anyway which is the next time I can use my abil, and it is right that we vote Schia out here so I sorta have to nip it in the bud.

I actually am Odd Night Tracker and Schia is Town, somehow. Didn't visit anyone last night.

realiti didn't visit anyone N1 but Vizh probably would have carried the kill as they have to visit someone anyway to use their rolecop.

Celever

i am town
I'm NGL, I think Schia is trying to do something clever which might work but also probably just, won't. Considering there's one maf left, hypoing is not revealing any connections. And I'm too townread to get to F3 anyway which is the next time I can use my abil, and it is right that we vote Schia out here so I sorta have to nip it in the bud.

I actually am Odd Night Tracker and Schia is Town, somehow. Didn't visit anyone last night.

realiti didn't visit anyone N1 but Vizh probably would have carried the kill as they have to visit someone anyway to use their rolecop.
So Laurel Aura Guardian unfortunately you have to unvote

Okay, cool we can drop it then, ball was always in your court.

If y'all want to chew me out postgame, you're welcome to, I diaried a bunch before moving forward, but we're not voting me today - maf is railroaded into NKing me tn and Cel tomorrow unless Cel has a CC and/or wolf wants to let us rack up more clears.

Celever

i am town
I do now realise that clearing Schia was probably just a waste of an action. We should've went through the motions and made everyone say "I am not even night tracker" but I didn't rlly consider the possibility of a fake red check when we had sweep potential.

Celever

i am town
I shoulda tracked Laurel I don't want to read him he's too nice.

Did Vizh just not vote until after I did D1 because he didn't want to put the nail in the coffin of one of his scumbuds? Might be likelier than you think, though Caff + Vizh had the capital to start a vote on a third candidate if OM was also wolf, especially if OM shows up late in the day. Only thing that does is prob rat out Vizh if Caff and OM both flip but we're unlikely to acc put that much stock into it.

Hydro as a slot gives off town vibes esp D2, IDK why he would kill Psy or M24 either bc they would extend his lifespan in the game but wifom / misplaying / nks can't be read into that much.

realiti is not providing that much content and all content he's posting is very level-1. By his own admission, but yeah. My N1 result doesn't rlly mean anything and I was literally deciding between him and Vizh so I'm sad I went the way I did. Didn't put that much thought into it tbh.

unvote

Celever

i am town
IDRC which of the 4 die today, considering Salamence spearheaded the Vizh vote they would have moved into my towncore so at this point the game derailed from a definite win to a chance of losing and I'm kinda just over it.

Celever

i am town
Only notable thing with current alignments wrt Caff's behaviour is he pushed Salamence and AG all day, and also pushed Hydro later in the same fashion. He either did it for WIFOM purposes or bc he was actually trying to be funny and perspective slipped Hydro town. Latter seems legitimately feasible.

I do now realise that clearing Schia was probably just a waste of an action. We should've went through the motions and made everyone say "I am not even night tracker" but I didn't rlly consider the possibility of a fake red check when we had sweep potential.
UNVOTE Laurel
Yeah like,

I'm sorry specifically to LS that I ended her game prematurely (and I tried very much to signal that to her), but I was operating on the likelihood that people would recognize that, with only one wolf left and both PRs alive, town basically gets to play follow-the-cop--and at the very least if they hadn't gotten that far ahead, they'd try not to out themselves as non-PR. Psy was a high-priority clear for me & while the way things went down I figured he was probably getting killed tonight, I was definitely hoping Odd-Night/you-I-guess would've tracked elsewhere. But hey, here we are.

NKs feel less fear-driven here & much more based on trying to limit town info, which pushes rea & OM up a good deal to me here.
I don't at all like the way HH went about yesterday. I'd go with any of those three over Laurel for the time being.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)