DreamPrince's Art Thread

Many of you don't probably don't know, but I am a currently an undergraduate student at Maryland Institute College of Art ( MICA ) studying for a General Fine Arts BFA ( Bachelor of Fine Art ). Today, I am happy to announce that I am going to opening art thread on Smogon!

• I am skilled in the following mediums: Oil Painting, Acrylic Painting, Adobe Photoshop, Color Pencil, Oil Pastel, Pencil, Sumi Ink, Chalk Pastel, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Audition, chalk pastel, and 2D animation.
  • My favorite mediums are color pencils, oil pastels, oil paintings, and Adobe Photoshop.
  • I am capable of doing commissions for both digital and traditional media, also animations as well which will receive its separate instructions.
  • Currently a sophomore at MICA.

Here's some examples:

Felicity and Dratini.jpg

IMG_0771.jpeg

IMG_0805.jpeg

Fire Emblem Fates Anniversary- Work in Progress.jpg

Hawk Painting.jpg

Jemu and the Coral Reef-3.jpg

IMG_0891.jpeg

IMG_0892.jpeg

IMG_0896.jpeg

Lizard Diptych-2.jpg

Legend Playz Logo Design-Final Photoshop Copy.jpg

Framing Comic.jpg

Barrier Comic.jpg

That's a lot. There's a lot more to see here trust me. Take a look at my Behance for more work! I couldn't possibly upload everything to Smogon.

• Be very specific on what you want. List things like Medium ( Photoshop, Color Pencil etc. ), size, what outfit the character wants, and what kind of setting they are in- Are the two characters fighting each other ? Or are they having a date, the more details, the better.
  • Depending on how big the piece is and how much effort I need to put in before you are 100% satisfied, the price will vary, though right now, I'm ranging from 5 to 15 USD dollars. Animations will be priced differently-scroll down for more info.
  • Requests are only given out for people who are special to me, or when its celebration like your birthday.
  • Don't back out after requesting a comission- its rude, and its a huge waste of time and effort for me.
  • Be flexible with due dates. I'm a college student with a lot of work including homework and applying to internships.
  • Best way to ask for a commission is through a PM or writing on my message board.
  • In the case for Animations- the price is 20 USD initially, and increases by 50 cents for every additional 10 seconds after one minute. This is because animation is a lot of work. I have draw the frames on hand paper, color them on Adobe Photoshop, scan them After Effects to create the frame rate for their bare minimum. A minute of animation is roughly frames, or roughly 70 drawings. In addition, should you want a sound design- it is 5 USD in addition to everything else mentioned above.

I'll be posting work here as well. Feel free to give me comments and thoughts on my work and don't hesitate to give me a commission!

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)