Tournament [Draft CA] Smogon x NPA Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Ciq

Time Zone GMT+00:00

Relevant Social Media Ciqarettan on Discord + Twitter, blindfishptsd on Limitless

Accomplishments 2nd at Dublin PC and top 8 at Dublin MSS along with some Limitless tour wins and being a member of the Irish World Cup team

Bio Started playing vgc this year after playing draft leagues for a few years, hoping to learn more about vgc while playing in the NPA

Name Kiran Singh

Time Zone GMT+8

Relevant Social Media Twitter: @mevlad552

Accomplishments top 8 Brisbane regionals 2024
top 8 Perth regionals 2023

Bio Haven’t attended heaps of events, but have managed to top cut both events I attended in 2023. Less important but also have consistent high ladder placements (currently rank 1 bo3 Reg F ladder lol (30/12/2023)).

Name MyStars

Time Zone gmt+7

Relevant Social Media twitter MyStarseiei

Accomplishments won vr wcup 2022 (5-2) vr 2021 (6-2) vr 2023 (3-1)
2nd place 2022 th nats, 1st place th regional side events
multiple cut large online tours

Bio i love to play with lots of players and keep improve myself, also my circuit suck :(

sundays

tired dreaming
is a Tiering Contributor
Name sundays

Time Zone GMT+5:30

Relevant Social Media n

Accomplishments Made Doubles World Cup Finals
Great clicker and will definitely easily adapt easily to VGC
Don't have much accomplishments in VGC itself because I live in India and it does not happen there :sob:

Bio I am a decent builder and can be a great addition to any team. Not having any actual VGC prior experience is a major negative, but I would really love to find that experience here. Thanks.

Cao Jie

formerly iKiQ
Name Cao Jie

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media discord : caojie, twitter : CaoJie___

Accomplishments None

Bio Did some teamtours in doubles format (Dwcop/VGC Classic PL (got carried there)

Name DarkJorch

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Twitter: @DarkJorch_

Accomplishments Desafio Latam Qualifier Champion and Top 4
NPA XII Champion
Smogon Major Top 16

The 3 in person tours I attended:
EUIC 2023 6-3
London Open 6-3
Bilbao Special 2022 5 3

Bio I want to improve as a player and practice with my teammates and get better together.

Name Brian Hanley

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Jortchamp on Twitter

Accomplishments 6-3 at EUIC
6-3 at Stuttgart
Member of the Irish WCOP team
Several PC & MSS top cuts in Ireland
Top 3 rating at UKITT Season 5

Bio Howdy, names Brian, I’ve been playing VGC for about over a year now and have been loving the experience. I continue to learn more and have gotten great opportunities with the Irish WCOP team & great coaching through Patrick ‘Pdonz’ Donegan & Scotty1W.

I believe managers should draft me due to my ability to counter team successfully, my creativity in my play & my ability to work & take suggestions from those on my team.

Much love

Pla

formerly TrainerPla
Name TrainerPla

Time Zone GMT-03:00

Relevant Social Media discord: trainerpla

Accomplishments In the begining of the gen defeated experienced players in the smogon vgc kickoff:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...cessing-act-calls-sunday.3711919/post-9430251 vs Tony
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vgc-2023-kickoff-round-2.3712489/post-9439179 vs snaga
Still early in this year I played in VGC Pastes random teams tour and almost got to poffs
Since them i have improved a lot

Bio I have experience with vgc, doubles and natdex dou, can help building and if drafted would make this tour my main focus to learn and improve more on vgc

Name Jesuuuus

Time Zone GMT+0

Relevant Social Media N/A

Accomplishments Top 8 bo3 ladder tour (reg e)
Peak 25th on ladder reg f

Bio I'd really enjoy playing pokemon, so would be happy to support the team in anyway needed. I think I would be particularly useful in playing practice games with people for matchups they dislike, and helping them teambuild to make that matchup better.

Name DubiousBulb1033

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Twitter: DubiousBulb1033
Discord: DubiousBulb1033

Accomplishments None I don't have a Nintendo Switch , I won a bunch of random Limitless tournaments on showdown

Bio I started playing VGC in Sword and Shield series 8, since then I just grinded a lot in ladder due to the inability to buy a Nintendo Switch, I achieved decent results peaking over 1900 in bo1 and over 1700 in bo3 both with more than 80% gxe. I want to demonstrate that someone can be good at VGC even if they cannot afford the console.

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Name ninjadog

Time Zone GMT+11

Relevant Social Media discord - ninjadog_

Accomplishments none in vgc

Bio lots of experience in team tours but first played vgc last month at the brisbane regional, enjoyed it but went in pretty blind so looking to learn the tier better and get more experience

Name Calvin Tobias

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media @MogoVGC on twitter, .mogo. on discord

Accomplishments Recent PC win in Philadelphia, top cuts in various events in New England
Consistent positive records at every regional I've attended

Bio I'm a VGC player in Massachusetts looking to get more involved in online tournaments so that I can keep playing against the best players possible. Currently playing for Team MA in USPA and looking forward to the 2024 season. Very open to doing tryouts!

Name NecasInTrouble

Relevant Social Media Discord: necasintrouble
Twitter: BillyGarton29

Accomplishments VGC Seasonal (S12) Top 8
VGC Summer Seasonal (Reg D) Top 4
Helper for Lunalas (PGL 4)
Helper for Turtwigs (VGCCPL Season 3)
208th at Toronto Regional 2023 (5-4)

Bio Been playing on and off since 2022 (Had to take some breaks due to irl issues), I love a good challenge in anything I do and feel like this would be the hardest one I've faced so far. Dedicated to learning and getting better and as well as wanting to meet others and gain friendships. I know I'm lacking in results compared to most, but willing to do anything to prove myself anyone willing to take a chance on me.

Name Carl Meixsell

Relevant Social Media TrainerRedVGC

Accomplishments Top 32 Vancouver 2022 Top 32 Victory Road Galar Farewell

Bio I am a team player. I will help the team from the bench or in battle. I will be very active on discord and help players team build and test or practice. I would love to join your team.

Name Raj Desai

Time Zone GMT+0

Relevant Social Media Twitter: @arkaaali

Accomplishments Day 2 Stuttgart 2023.
3-0 in sets for team Ireland in the world cup 2023.

Bio Started playing competitive pokemon at the beginning of 2023 after barely playing showdown or anything for 5+ years. I am a very self-critical person and I want to improve as much as possible and become a consistently high performing player.

Name Ryanogiggs

Time Zone GMT-00:00

Relevant Social Media @Ryan_VGC

Accomplishments - Day 2 Stuttgart Regionals
- 1/2 on MSS wins
- 1/1 on PC wins

Bio A relatively new player to the competitive scene who is looking to make his first statement in the NPA. Played my first Pokemon event in October where I won my first PC. Recently I've been to Stuttgart where I was able to day 2 my second ever regional. Recent MSS win where I was able to beat a worlds Quarter Finalist in the finals. I have an addiction for this game grinding every day and if chosen I would be happy to help the team grind sets. Even if I am not chosen to play each week I can make an impact outside of the game. My ambitions for this game are far beyond just getting day 2 at a regional and I am hoping the experience I gain from NPA will help me push on to get my worlds invite this year and top cut a regional in the near future.

Name Yan Chak Li

Time Zone gmt-05:00

Relevant Social Media @rlychuh on Twitter
huhz7902 on Discord

Accomplishments Top 3 (#59) Delibird player in Tommy Xmas tour (7-3)
Top 64 Hartford 2023 (9-5)
203 CP of 2024 Season

Team League:
2nd/10 of VTL 2022 (VGC Taiwan League) (4-3)
Top 4/12 team of VTL 2023 (4-2)

Bio Started playing VGC since 2020 and used to be a single player by gen 3-6. US east coast of player as well as a local judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)