Tournament DPP DOU Friendly Tour 1 - Won by DaAwesomeDude1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the proofs, also u didnt tried to reschedule and tried to fish act LOL, Arcticblast i want a solution please... He didnt tried to reschedule and also he is trying to get act. Also he didnt write me to play, i saw he posted that 30 minutes after the scheduled time but he didnt write me never, I think not writing for the game is a serious mistake, i was waiting his message to write him at least and i didnt called act LOL, its a clear example of an act fish attempt...
IMG_20231218_073608.jpg
IMG_20231218_074014.jpg

Last edited:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Re: laptops vs GasaiYunoSan

laptops contacted Gasai on Wednesday, and Gasai waited until Friday to respond. After some difficulty, the two scheduled for Saturday at 1:00 AM GMT -4. Notably, this is midnight GMT -5. Gasai was not online at the scheduled time, as seen by this screenshot, and did not show up until 40 minutes afterward, after laptops had already claimed activity, and laptops had no further time to play. While laptops should have stated his lack of weekend availability, and Gasai may have just miscalculated the time, the record still shows that Gasai did now show up as scheduled. The win is awarded to laptops.

Semifinals coming soon! I'm double posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)