Tournament DPP DOU Friendly Tour 1 - Won by DaAwesomeDude1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sorry I was late, I was playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Nintendo Wii U and forgot about deadline

Calls:
qsns vs Mizu never happened. There is no wall scheduling and neither player has attempted to claim activity.

The win is granted to qsns.

ROUND 3 :metagross:

2-0 bracket
Hugo
 vs  laptops
DaAwesomeDude1  vs  GenOne
AIRedzone  vs  sir jelloton

1-1 bracket
Gamer1234556
 vs  Concept Everything
qsns  vs  For 4LOM
Farfromani  vs  NinjaSnapple
Test Bots  vs  GasaiYunoSan
Bless
vs F-00
bage1 vs fespy

0-2 bracket

Mr.Bossaru  vs  Fritz420
LuBiStar20
 vs  Mizuhime
Smudge vs Bye

The deadline for this round is Monday, December 4th at 11:59 PM GMT -5. This is the final Swiss round; after this round, all players at 2-1 or 3-0 will advance to elimination rounds. Have fun!

Last edited:

Hugo

Rain Main (+2 GMT)
is a Tiering Contributor
won in 2 vs laptops, ggs. SO to DaAwesomeDude1 fro providing my teams this round and also last round <3
DPP1.PNG

ww3wtt23t33t3t.PNG

I also have the replays downloaded but I am a bit of a tech dino and don't really know how to upload them on here so I hope this also works, incase it doesn't lmk and ill try to upload them anyways

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
For 4LOM gave qsns the win in the DOU Discord server tonight, and we have no activity calls to make - it's time for PLAYOFFS!!

Playoffs Round 1 :swampert:
fespy vs Gamer1234556
GenOne vs GasaiYunoSan
Bless vs qsns
sir jelloton
vs NinjaSnapple

Hugo, DaAwesomeDude1, and AIRedzone are all 3-0 and get byes. laptops had the highest resistance out of all the 2-1s and also receives a bye.

All the previous deadlines have been Mondays, so I won't change that this time. The deadline for this round will be Monday, December 11th at 11:59 PM GMT -5. Good luck and have fun!

The bracket can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)