DOU Doubles OU Fall Seasonal [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastelle

we're all star stuff

This was the second time where Ruby was on PS the same time as me and didn't respond to any of my PMs
We did have a time scheduled, but I had to postpone it the next day due to school stuff
We then scheduled it for yesterday, and I was on PS for four hours and Ruby never showed up
There were also several times this week where I posted on his wall saying I would be on for a few hours and never got a response

so yeah, activity

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, time for a near Finchinator level activity post. My opponent, Pinoy Pwnage, started by missing a time he himself scheduled last week (spent a few hours waiting for him to respond to my vm on PS, but apparently he fell asleep). After this, I told him I'd be free all weekend, but he didn't schedule a single time. I thought maybe this meant he'd just try and catch me on PS, so I made sure I was on, chilling in the doubles room whenever possible, but he never showed up. Today, he randomly told me we should battle in five hours, and I didn't see this until after I got home, pretty close to that time. I hopped on PS about 5 minutes after the "scheduled" time and I scrolled up to see that he had hopped on a good 15 minutes early, asked where I was, left almost immediately afterwards, and hasn't been on Smogon since.

I'm heading to bed soon, and won't be home tomorrow until about 4 pm my time (GMT + 12), which is after the deadline. I usually hate doing these things, but trying to get this done has already sucked up enough of the time I need to spending on an important report I'm working on, and it is pretty clear Pinoy is far too busy irl to be even participating in this tour in the first place. Activity win, please.

Arcueid

looksmaxxer
is a Battle Simulator Moderator

This was the second time where Ruby was on PS the same time as me and didn't respond to any of my PMs
We did have a time scheduled, but I had to postpone it the next day due to school stuff
We then scheduled it for yesterday, and I was on PS for four hours and Ruby never showed up
There were also several times this week where I posted on his wall saying I would be on for a few hours and never got a response
so yeah, activity
I wasn't even at home, I was out of house :v. This is exactly what I was talking about our horrible timezone clash. We could've done this on Saturday when we both were online together and at least we both talked. You can ask any frequent user from the Doubles room, I'm usually there. You held back till the last day of the weekend, we could've done this on Friday or Saturday.

Update: Me and PGB are right now 1-1 (I won the first battle, PGB won the second, will do the third soon)

G1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-273471942
G2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-273475240
GG: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-273502400

Update 2: ggs, pastelgameboy, I won.

Last edited:
My opponent hasn't been online since Thursday. I did forget to respond for awhile, but it wouldn't have mattered because they haven't been online since they left the VM so I would like an extension or activity!

My opponent hasn't been online since Thursday. I did forget to respond for awhile, but it wouldn't have mattered because they haven't been online since they left the VM so I would like an extension or activity!
I'm back; we're getting an extension or activity on him for not posting for almost a week :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)