Tournament Doubles Derby I Administrative Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1689560295125.png

Howdy! Red Spect Redemption's logo and Discord server are both still under construction (hopefully coming soon!) but I'm definitely eager to build up a crew that cooks with fire in the teambuilder, takes some Ws, and has a lot of fun in the process!

If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, my DMs on Discord (GenOne) are open!

Attachments

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
The Unicorns won't have an open public discord + I will do extensive research into anybody who has done anything of note in any tournament in any of these tiers. You are still free & welcome to DM me to show your abilities and achievements especially if you largely play on ladder

raf

quite alright
is a Tiering Contributor
If you are interested in playing for Keldeo's Cavalry feel free to dm me or mishi on discord (rafooa, mishimono), make sure to mention what tiers you play. Our logo is also in progress so stay tuned for that! Hoping to create a fun and competitive environment for everyone who ends up on our team. :blobthumbsup:

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
DPL Champion
The Twinleaf Turboblaze have bought the following manager:
bage1 for 13k

The Jubilife Jockeys have bought the following manager:
Smudge for 13k

The KoniKoni Kingdras have bought the following manager:
eragon11145 for 13k

The Upscale Unicorns have bought the following manager:
zoe for 13k

All teams mentioned above will start with 87k auction credits.

Last edited:

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The auction has concluded. Here are the rosters for Derby I:

:reshiram: Twinleaf Turboblaze :reshiram:
Captains: big pichu & bage1
bage1, zee, Yellow Paint, papiloco, Glimmer, Charlotte, GasaiYunoSan, Ann, Chris32156, tyo, BIG WILL

:rapidash: Jubilife Jockeys :rapidash:
Captains: Smudge & qsns
Smudge, JRL, PigWarrior19, Frania, Arcticblast, Croven, Paraplegic, SuperEpicAmpharos, jonas, KeanuGrindingArc

:kingdra: Konikoni Kingdras :kingdra:
Captains: eragon11145, Hugo
eragon11145, MADARAAAA, Yuichi, DaAwesomeDude1, AIRedzone, Acehunter1, Feyy, Despacito87, PandaDoux, NinjaSnapple, Nephtyrix

:rapidash-galar: Upscale Unicorns :rapidash-galar:
Captains: Amaranth & zoe
zoe, DaWoblefet, Memoric, Voltix, Farfromani, fangame10, xqiht, SingleThunder, Éric, Astro Nation Shoe, Eeveon7

:keldeo: Keldeo's Cavalry :keldeo:
Captains: Raf & Mishimono
Yoda2798, Nido-Rus, Xrn, Demantoid, Akaru Kokuyo, laptops, entrocefalo, Zerotti, John1240, sir jelloton

:spectrier: Red Spect Redemption :spectrier:
Captains: GenOne
Actuarily, spellcaster, Grandmas Cookin, Z Strats, Hys, Toxinalpaca, robjr, Fespy, Iceberg77, Enzonana.

Pricelist

Last edited:

kaori

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
DPL Champion
Re: DUU Drops

Usage based drops will be coming either today or tomorrow, which will affect the legal Pokémon in DUU. A manager's vote was taken and it was unanimously decided to use the new drops Week 1 rather than waiting for next week. This post will be updated to reflect what those changes are once they become available.

Edit: The following changes will be in place effective immediately.

Roaring Moon moved from DUU to DOU

Enamorus-Therian moved from DOU to DUU
Regieleki moved from DOU to DUU

Last edited:

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Re: Acehunter1 vs John1240
Both parties had been active in scheduling and offered sufficient reasonable windows of opportunity, but unfortunately no game could be made due to conflicting schedules.

Result: We are following precedent (see: xray vs Luigi) and substituting out both Acehunter1 and John1240. Both teams should provide a substitute as soon as possible.

Tagging relevant managers eragon11145 Hugo raf Mishimono

kaori

DPL Champion
Re: Z Strats

Z Strats was forum banned earlier today for reasons unrelated to the Doubles Derby I. As this leaves the Red Spect Redemption below the threshold for the minimum amount of players, they will be allowed to choose an undrafted player from the pool of signups.

Tagging relevant managers GenOne Toxinalpaca

Edit: The Red Spect Redemption have chosen Mizuhime to replace Z Strats.

Last edited:

kaori

DPL Champion
Re: SV DLC 1

The new DLC for SV is dropping this Wednesday. Managers were polled as to how they wished to proceed and it was unanimously decided to play the rest of the tour without DLC additions. Any use of new Pokemon or move pool additions will result in an immediate loss.

kaori

DPL Champion
Thanks to everyone for playing and congrats again to the Red Spect Redemption! I've made a short feedback form for some of the changes we demoed in this tournament and just on the tournament as a whole. Additionally, there's fields for players to give feedback on their managers for future selections. The link to the survey can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)