Doubles Doubles Classic V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logo by Bummer

:landorus-therian: DOUBLES CLASSIC V :landorus-therian:
Part of the DOU Oldgens Circuit, and hosted by zoe and Iceberg77

Tournament rules
  • This tournament will follow a hybrid format. Each player will participate in four rounds of Swiss. After the conclusion of the Swiss rounds, all players with a 2-2 record or better will move on to a single elimination bracket.
  • All rounds will be best of 3 with all three of SS, SM, and XY DOU, with the starting tier being either agreed on by both players or picked randomly at the start of each week if one cannot be agreed upon, and the loser of the previous game picking the next tier.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown, on either the main server or the Smogtours server.
  • To encourage metagame development, prevent disputed results, and ensure an even playing field, replays are required for all matches.
  • Activity calls will be made by one or both of the tournament hosts, potentially with neutral assistance from a Doubles OU Forum Moderator. Coin flips will be done publicly on PS.
  • In the event that something is added to or removed from any of the three metagames in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round.
  • Do not cheat. Cheating will result in a disqualification. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary. Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
    • Signing up with more than one account
    • Ghosting or being ghosted by another player (e.g. while playing a set, asking for advice about what team to bring or what plays to make)
    • Manipulating match outcomes (e.g. throwing a match in exchange for Smogon likes)
  • Do not harass or insult your opponents. We reserve the right to disqualify anyone breaking this rule. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary.

SS Thread
SM Thread
XY Thread

Round 2

1-0
txitxas
 vs  Iceberg77
Ann  vs Bless
laptops  vs  sundays
PigWarrior19  vs  Enzonana.
Grandmas Cookin  vs  SMB
AIRedzone  vs  GenOne
Yoda2798
 vs  Staraptor
entrocefalo  vs  variationonatheme
Banbadoro  vs  MADARAAAA
Idyll  vs  Test Bots
Actuarily  vs  Trout In Space
GasaiYunoSan  vs  Amaranth
Ado!  vs  Arcanine1929
Hugo  vs  SingleThunder
Genesis77
 vs  Frixel
Akaru Kokuyo  vs  sir jelloton

0-1

Penter  vs  bagel
oh the guilt  vs  Flying Beagle
big pichu
 vs  Lhions
yone  vs  SuckyLucky
Tempo di anguria
 vs  Smudge
Railgun  vs  yuki
Fangame10  vs  Nephtyrix
Avocadorable  vs  havocknight
Opelucid  vs  des121
Toxinalpaca  vs  Mizuhime
zee
 vs  Oblivion Wing
Akeras  vs  drossito pambisito
raf
 vs  Cao Jie
KKboi  vs  Boom4Life
B1Kharma  vs  Zeal
xqiht
 vs  Fran

The starting format for this week is SM!

Round will end on Sunday, April 7th, 9:59pm GMT-4

Last edited:
won 1?
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7doublesou-758273

after game 1 was lost by my opponent (des121) , they said they would be back in a few minutes and then disappeared (its been roughly 20 minutes since game 1 ended). ontop of that, they deleted all the messages on my wall in regards to scheduling?

not sure whats up but ill report win for now since I have to go as i had stated in my scheduling originally and they are still offline on smogtours.

won 1?
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7doublesou-758273

after game 1 was lost by my opponent (des121) , they said they would be back in a few minutes and then disappeared (its been roughly 20 minutes since game 1 ended). ontop of that, they deleted all the messages on my wall in regards to scheduling?

not sure whats up but ill report win for now since I have to go as i had stated in my scheduling originally and they are still offline on smogtours.
You can take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)