SV OU Double Regen Stall - Peaked #1, 2061, 86.7% GXE

Now that pao is gone, will you try dirge > dozo? In general it seems better, especially against threats like iron hands
If I update this team I probably would think about changing toxapex's tera. Dondozo is important against dragon dance Baxcalibur though, which is more common with the banning of chien-pao.

Does anyone have a replay of this team vs. the psychic terrain psychic spam team?
Armorouge just seems to be hitting too hard and I don’t really know what to do against that team.
When I was laddering this team, psyspam wasn't played yet, but I think adding calm mind to blissey should allow you to defeat it pretty easily. This is the armorouge set on pinecoishot's psyspam team at least, which is defeated by calm mind blissey. Calm mind should probably be used over shadow ball on blissey anyways.

Armarouge @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Endure
- Expanding Force
- Armor Cannon
- Calm Mind

Gets 6-0'd by psyshock cm hatterene turn 1 with zero counterplay (especially if they have nuzzle over sub), but otherwise a pretty solid team.

EDIT: played around with this some more and there's nothing that can take a trick either except perhaps talonflame, but usually it's rotom-w doing the tricking so there's that.

Gets 6-0'd by psyshock cm hatterene turn 1 with zero counterplay (especially if they have nuzzle over sub), but otherwise a pretty solid team.

EDIT: played around with this some more and there's nothing that can take a trick either except perhaps talonflame, but usually it's rotom-w doing the tricking so there's that.
You can Tera steel your clod, mystical fire doesn’t do much if you Tera.

If that were true I would lose every game lol. Dondozo pp stalls psyshock hatt and tera steel clod beats it as well. Dondozo also forces any hatt to tera if they want to use it which makes the rest of their team less threatening as well.

As I mention in the guide, you need to determine which pokemon you can win without and sacrifice those to trick, typically dondozo and talonflame but you need to analyze the specific game to determine what.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)