Double poison wall breaking squad

I like the OU forum for unusual sets and I saw these two sets for nidoking and slowking that paired well together

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Taunt
- Super Fang

Earth power and sludge wave for damage. Taunt and super dang lets it deal with things that would usually walk it like blisse

Slowking-Galar @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 112 HP / 132 SpA / 124 SpD / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot

paired withnidoking it’s a very strong breaker that can do lots of damage,

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic

magnezone mostly to deal with ferrothorn but also helps with killing corviknight as it can be annoying for me team because they are immune to poison

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic

Lando I added for its defensive capabilities. It also has access to rocks which make

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Sacred Sword
- Defog

kartana is used for speed control, scarf allows it to deal with ghost types that my team is weak to,forcing them out. I needed physical speed control because i

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

defensive pivot for my team, designed to help with urshifu and Mel metal because my team is weak to them otherwise. Provides good support with will-o and can deal back damage with hydro pump.

Overall I like my team a major weakness is I have no ghost resist and I have no priority. Id love to see feedback and ideas for changes! Sorry my formatting isn’t pretty im making this at work so by the time I get home people will have sent some changes that I can look at. Thank you!

Poison is strong in a fairy meta- so this is a nice team concept. IIRC Thunder Pwoell took a double-poison squad to #1 early in the metagame. Perhaps he can provide some insight.

I will say off rip this team has a Tapu Lele problem. It outspeeds your breakers, can click Psychic and kill shit.

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
I like the OU forum for unusual sets and I saw these two sets for nidoking and slowking that paired well together

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Taunt
- Super Fang

Earth power and sludge wave for damage. Taunt and super dang lets it deal with things that would usually walk it like blisse

Slowking-Galar @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 112 HP / 132 SpA / 124 SpD / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot

paired withnidoking it’s a very strong breaker that can do lots of damage,

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic

magnezone mostly to deal with ferrothorn but also helps with killing corviknight as it can be annoying for me team because they are immune to poison

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic

Lando I added for its defensive capabilities. It also has access to rocks which make

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Sacred Sword
- Defog

kartana is used for speed control, scarf allows it to deal with ghost types that my team is weak to,forcing them out. I needed physical speed control because i

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

defensive pivot for my team, designed to help with urshifu and Mel metal because my team is weak to them otherwise. Provides good support with will-o and can deal back damage with hydro pump.

Overall I like my team a major weakness is I have no ghost resist and I have no priority. Id love to see feedback and ideas for changes! Sorry my formatting isn’t pretty im making this at work so by the time I get home people will have sent some changes that I can look at. Thank you!
good looks RaikouLover

ok so, I really really like your nidoking set. I might actually say use an actual physical move over super fang but if super fang works hell ya go for it.

the slowking galar is pretty cool as well. those two makes sure u arent weak to shit like heatran nor any steel.

magnezone seems unnecessary and hurts your team along with kartana. Kartana REALLY is unnecessary on this squad. the dual steel is pretty eh here. Id get rid of those two and fill the holes in with stuff you like.

Lastly your rotom is pretty offensive Idk if it needs pain split

good looks RaikouLover

ok so, I really really like your nidoking set. I might actually say use an actual physical move over super fang but if super fang works hell ya go for it.

the slowking galar is pretty cool as well. those two makes sure u arent weak to shit like heatran nor any steel.

magnezone seems unnecessary and hurts your team along with kartana. Kartana REALLY is unnecessary on this squad. the dual steel is pretty eh here. Id get rid of those two and fill the holes in with stuff you like.

I mostly have zone and rotom for a good defensive core with Lando. Do you know anything that might work better?

also same with kart. I have it for speed control. Iguess it doesn’t reallydeal with weaknesses at all I was looking at physical attackers a bit haha.

good looks RaikouLover

Ok here’s an idea I wanna hear what y’all think.
If I swapped zone for rocky helmet corv,
And I swapped kart for banded dragapult with darts and sucker
Would that be good for filling the homes that need filling on my team?

monkeyproblem is it would still leave me super weak to lele I guess I could do scarf pult

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
Ok here’s an idea I wanna hear what y’all think.
If I swapped zone for rocky helmet corv,
And I swapped kart for banded dragapult with darts and sucker
Would that be good for filling the homes that need filling on my team?

monkeyproblem is it would still leave me super weak to lele I guess I could do scarf pult
try it out, easiest way of knowing and you can adjust the sets and evs accordingly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)