Venomoth (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Shield Dust
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SAtk / 192 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Sleep Powder
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Psychic
Well, rather Unotradox lead in OU But he does get the job done. I, Know people are going to say why not just use Yanmeaga. 1 Reason Shield dust protct me form flinching so i chose Venomoth. So, Venomoth what can i say used him in a Few battles and he does his Job perfectly confusing the Opponent not knowing what to Expect. Sleep Powder to Put people to sleep after they set up SR. Bug Buzz And Phychic to Deal with Gengars who think they KO With Shadowball. HP Ground for Heatrans and Infernapes. Now, personally I like having the upper hand in battl thats why i use Pokemon such as Venomoth.

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SAtk / 200 Spd
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
- ExtremeSpeed
MixNite, my personal favorite Wall Breaker. Draco Meteor is the main move, smashing most Physical Walls out with ease, and Fire Blast takes care of most of the rest. Superpower adds more neutral coverage, and with my EV Spread, Earthquake followed by an Outrage will KO Blissey. Max Spe and a Rash Nature seemed the most effective way of maintaining power and speed. Testing Roost>ExtremeSpeed \

Kingdra (M) @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 144 HP / 160 Atk / 40 SDef / 164 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Outrage
- Waterfall
With the fall of many other dragons such as Latias and Salamence, I decided i should run trusty old Kingdra. Kingdra has done his job extremely well in many of my other older teams and usually seems the best poke in the team. This is a standard moveset with Rest and Dragon dance, he basically sets up on a whole load of things (Crocune mainly) and sets up some DD and then fires off STAB outrage and STAB waterfall till everything on the opponents team has suddenly realised the awesomeness of Kingdra and simply dropped dead because of it. Rest, to get back to full once Kingdra get low enough on Health.

Celebi (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Recover
- Energy Ball
As Suggeset by BKC. My Answer for Agili-Lukes and Agili-Gross. This, thing isa monster after 2-3 CM'S. Set up on something thats choice locked into a move and proceed to Sweep. Recover when and hit with super effective HP Fire on Any steel types Except heatran.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Trick
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- ThunderPunch
This thing in my opinion is the best revenge killer in OU, now Latias is Uber. It's coverage is just as good, if not better, and with Iron Head's flinch chance it can even break. Iron Head is for Flinch and beats Tyranitar, who is high in usage at this point in time.Trick is to help me against my ever present stall weakness, now Latias is gone. Ice Punch beats Flygon, Dragonite and Gliscor. I love how much it can come in on and force out. I was 3-1 down at on point with a Jirachi that barely lived the swich in to Stealth Rocks and ripped through the rest of their team with a bit of flinch. This shows it's not to be taken lightly. I like how balanced it's stats are so how it can come in on neutral attacks repeatedly unlike so revenge killers. Thunder Punch For GYRA Whos got a DD

Heatran (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
Heatran is an invaluable asset to my team. He provides both offensive and defensive synergy, which is one of the biggest reasons I chose to implement him in this team. He has amazing synergy with Jirachi and Venomoth, absorbing those Fire-type attacks that say "gg" to them. Stealth Rock was needed on my team and Heatran was the best Pokemon to do the job.

Hi, cool team. I have to admit I was skeptical when I saw Venomoth as a lead but I see how it can be effective, especially with Shield Dust preventing leads that rely on flinching (Jirachi and Infernape) from doing their job.

Anyways, the largest threat I see to this team are Agility sweepers such as Lucario and Metagross. Both can set up easily versus Jirachi locked into Ice Punch and then, provided there's a bit of prior damage (which is very, very likely, seeing as they are both commonly paired with Spikes), they can very easily run through you. Gliscor and Dragonite will die to Ice Punch; Heatran, Kingdra and Jirachi will die to Close Combat or Earthquake; and Venomoth will often be dead because of its frailty. So as you can see, both of these 'mons have the potential to sweep you very easily. I think you should try a defensive SubSplit Rotom-H over your Gliscor, and here's why. Glis doesn't seem to do much for your team besides countering Swords Dance Lucario; you mentioned something about him taking attacks aimed at Tyranitar, but there's no Tyranitar on the team. Rotom fits well in this spot because it can check both of these Agility sweepers while still checking SD Luke, like Gliscor does. It will also lure in Heatran like nobody's business, giving your Kingdra easy setup opportunities. The set is:

Rotom-H @ Leftovers | Timid | EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Substitute / Will-O-Wisp / Thunderbolt / Pain Split

That fixes the main problems for your team as far as I can see. To help out with your stall weakness, try running Roost over ExtremeSpeed on Dragonite; Roost really increases your longevity a ton and you get alot of opportunities to use it when facing stall against mons such as Hippowdon and Gyarados. I'd also invest a minimum of 116 attack EVs to KO standard Blissey with Superpower, as it'd suck to leave it barely alive and get Thunder Waved, leaving you crippled for the rest of the match. That's all I got for you, good luck.

@ BKC I Havent ran into many AgilGross or AgiliLuc but thanks for the heads up just this team is Wifi and PO. As u can't use Rotom-H on WIFI so can yu please perfer somthin else to put in that spot and I will test Rotom-H on PO And see how it fare.

Actually Rotom-A can be used on wifi throughout the use of an AR code. If you don't want to use that, you can try a defensive Calm Mind Celebi. It walls both Gross and Luke, being able to tank their attacks, Recover when needed and hit with super effective Earth Powers. EP also will surprise kill Heatran who thinks it's a good idea to switch in. However, if you're worried about Scizor, you can run HP Fire over Earth Power to still hit Gross / Luke while killing Sciz at the expense of beating Tran; but Tran is nothing more than Kingdra DD fodder so it's not that big of a deal. Your choice, really.

Celebi @ Leftovers | Timid | EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spe
Calm Mind | Recover | Energy Ball | Hidden Power Fire / Earth Power

Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)