Doran's Lapis Lazuli Pokedex

I have a Pokedex I've been working on. I have quite a few done, but not all! one of the most helpfull things you can do is give me some criticism, which I need very much.

as stated in the actual picture, there are three concepts that aren't mine. They are Krillowatt by Aragornbird(Smogon), Chalymatis by Caladbolg(Team Uber), and Nautoliss by TaintedIce(Pomkemon Turquoise)

Please, if you wish to use any of these, ASK at doran_dragon@hotmail.com

Lapis Lazuli Pokedex

In order from left to right, the names of all pokemon, completed are underlined:

Grahare 1, Blunny 2, Razabitt 3, Ampachic 4, Primaruner 5, Pheonawk 6, Watake 7, Serpiaquos 8, Oroser 9, Ribin 10, Turkibbon 11, Pichoom 23, Torpoom 24, Boompedo 25, Krillowatt 32, Chalymatis 39, Spliblo 54, Skelegeist 55, Helmangle 56, Ibiphim 63, Psykopus 72, Tadstal 88, Stalwalt 89, Horwall 90, Armaslash 91, Chaoberus 92, Nautoliss 93, Kuwagight 94, Regibody 95, Regimind 96, Regisoul 97, Easalestia 98, Terrest 99

Total: 33, 27 Complete

I havent decided on any base stats, but it'll probably be similar to like an evvelution's stats, but most proficient in attack and defense.

Lul, Light type. Such a controversy.

Anyways, your sprites look great! Are these done from scratch completely?

Horwall is my favorite, along with Chaoberus and Eastalestia. :3 I can't wait to see what the rest will look like!

All are completely scratched! and thank you! I love easalestia too XD, and is also the reason I named my Fakedex Lapis Lazuli, and i have the name for teh version that would have Terrest, Pokemon Opal, and that thir version would be Pokemon Moonstone...

These are amazing, so clean and well done, although I do have one comment, Boompedo looks too much like Torpoom. Could I submit some drawings for you to sprite?

By the way, my favourite line is the tadstal line, they are so beastly :D

Sure, as long as you give me creative commons >.> XD thank you. I know he does, but i dont know what else to add...to make it more sound type-ish...

Maybe make it standing up and like sound notes as ears and like speakers on it's chest & belly? :S

EDIT: here's my idea redrawn by DarthVader317, if you want a description I can give you that.

hey, you made a sandslash evo, why not an Arbok Evo
and really nice sprites, especielly the final starters and the frog thing.

from the poses you have, Stalwalt looks a little too similar to Horwall. I know it may be a hassle but how about making Stalwalt slightly smaller, or possibly making its steel arms thinner? I love this evolutionary line but I think it would be awesome if the final stage was especially monstrous, but when compared to Stalwalt it just seems about the same size. Just my two cents though.
Keep up the great work!

-Diamult-Caldia-Revedia- description

Well you see, there are three forms of this creature, a happy form(1st), playful form(2nd) and an angry form (3rd)

I drew blue because this pokemon, like Arceus has the power to change to any type. Blue meaning water. In it's angry form it may change colour but still stays the same attribute. Too change the type you have to give it and attributed crystal, as shown above it's head in the happy form, it's split in half and on the sides of it's head in the playful form and on it's head in the angry form. (If you gave it a grass crystal for example, everything you see blue (including eyes, mouth and cloud will become green)

There's a description I wrote a while ago, however you could use only one of them. The first two (Diamult and Caldia) could be a Sound/Psychic type and Revedia could be Electric/Psychic.

-Diamult-Caldia-Revedia- description

Well you see, there are three forms of this creature, a happy form(1st), playful form(2nd) and an angry form (3rd)

I drew blue because this pokemon, like Arceus has the power to change to any type. Blue meaning water. In it's angry form it may change colour but still stays the same attribute. Too change the type you have to give it and attributed crystal, as shown above it's head in the happy form, it's split in half and on the sides of it's head in the playful form and on it's head in the angry form. (If you gave it a grass crystal for example, everything you see blue (including eyes, mouth and cloud will become green)

There's a description I wrote a while ago, however you could use only one of them. The first two (Diamult and Caldia) could be a Sound/Psychic type and Revedia could be Electric/Psychic.
Erhm.. Coldrain? You asked me to make them into sprites. I know it takes a long time, but I just started on them. Because it took so long, I can't blame you for searching for alternatives, but what are we doing now?

OT: You really got some nice sprites DD. Some of them have proportions (shading,line art, colours) but overall they are great.
But I suggest you change the fire-starter and his evo's. They just don't look fire types to me. And I don't get the pose of Ampachic. And there are some others I don't like, but as i said before, most of them are great. ;)

wooooood, horwall and stalwalt are, to be honest, the same size but just one is too heavy to stand up. but I probably will to a redo of that line...

thanks for the information on those pictures...I do them at some point...

ok, I have made a few updates.

• Added Ribin and Turkibbon
  • Changed psykopuss's sprite a bit
  • added the types and names for the other two Regis

Thanks charmed!

i was thinking of scrapping...liek everything and starting new with a north american themed pokedex...What do you think? :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)