DOAflamingo's Trading Thread

Hey DOAflamingo Can I ask you for a Male Goomy with 31/31/31/31/31/x please. I can offer Chansey Serene Grace Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Egg moves- Seismic Toss or Spritzee Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Egg Move Wish?
Sorry mate, not interested. You have any other 5 IV Pokemon you can offer?

Eevee
Nature:
Timid or Bold
Ability: Run Away or Adaptability
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish

Hello there. I am interested in a female Eevee with Bold Nature and Adaptability. I noticed that your Gible for trade was 31/31/31/31/X/31. Would you be interested in trading my Jolly Gible with IV spread 31/31/31/X/31/31 for your Eevee? I have both Gible abilities and I will provide any naming requests. I currently do not have any male Gibles with Rough Skin, but I have the female counterpart. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks! (:

Eevee
Nature:
Timid or Bold
Ability: Run Away or Adaptability
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish

Hello there. I am interested in a female Eevee with Bold Nature and Adaptability. I noticed that your Gible for trade was 31/31/31/31/X/31. Would you be interested in trading my Jolly Gible with IV spread 31/31/31/X/31/31 for your Eevee? I have both Gible abilities and I will provide any naming requests. I currently do not have any male Gibles with Rough Skin, but I have the female counterpart. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks! (:
Hey, is the female Gible in a pokeball?

For a timid Eevee with its HA and Wish I can trade a Male, Adamant Charmander with 6 Flawless IVS, it knows Dragon Dance too, it's lv 2, it comes in a Pokeball, I could throw in a Masterball too if you want ^_^

For a timid Eevee with its HA and Wish I can trade a Male, Adamant Charmander with 6 Flawless IVS, it knows Dragon Dance too, it's lv 2, it comes in a Pokeball, I could throw in a Masterball too if you want ^_^
Sorry, I'm unable to breed HA Eevees, and I've already got a male adamant charmander.

I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Togepi with Nasty Plot (and Serene Grace), it's male though. Interested in Squirtle.

do you accept spitback trades? if you do, would you be interested in trading a pair of your 4-IV Larvitar spitbacks for my 4-IV Timid Solar Power Helioptile spitbacks?

I'm interested in your Gligar and your Squirtle. You can select any 2 of these Pokémon I have for trade:

Froakie (male / luxury ball / protean / timid) 31/X/31/31/31/31

Eevee (male / premier ball / anticipation / adamant) 31/31/31/X/31/31

Eevee (male / premier ball / anticipation / timid) 31/X/31/31/31/31

Eevee (male / premier ball / run away / modest) 31/X/31/31/31/31

PM if interested :D

Edit: do you have any flawless Hasty Froakie!? I would trade you one of those for a flawless Timid one ;)

Would you be interested in a 5 IV Jolly MS Dratini and Rotom (your choice between Timid/Bold/Modest) for one of your Immunity Gligars and Rough Skin Gibles? Preferably females for both.

Would you be interested in a 5 IV Jolly MS Dratini and Rotom (your choice between Timid/Bold/Modest) for one of your Immunity Gligars and Rough Skin Gibles? Preferably females for both.
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I'm interested in the Deino you have, what pokeballs are they in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)