Tournament Der Mächtige - Doubles Ubers Tournament ($200 in prizing) [Won by DaWoblefet]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
These are the players who I have not seen make any scheduling attempts publicly. If you scheduled off-site or in PMs, that's fine, but either post here, message me, or write a note on one of your walls that contact was initiated. If you do not make contact by Thursday, December 17 at 11:59 PM EST, you may be subbed out for another player waiting to play.

The following players have not established contact that I have seen, and so risk getting subbed:
lukxray
EnrickPkfan
Zenro
Dan Cortex vs. Shadowmonstr7
toQjosh
Artcar vs. JackPilotF2
GunterThaPenguin
TJ
GotCookies vs. pj
rylon vs. Arekusabi
Tensai-13
AlolaPersian12
Neion
Spyro

Last edited:

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Thursday activity deadline. 7 of the 18 potential substitutes have been subbed out by random lottery:
[00:00] &DaWoblefet: .js Math.floor(Math.random() * 18)
[00:00] *BoTTT III: 9
[00:00] *BoTTT III: 7
[00:00] *BoTTT III: 16
[00:00] *BoTTT III: 14
[00:00] *BoTTT III: 2
[00:00] *BoTTT III: 14
[00:00] *BoTTT III: 12
[00:00] *BoTTT III: 1

As a result, the 9th, 7th, 16th, 14th, 2nd, 12th, and 1st players listed as potential relegated substitutes are being subbed out, due to not making contact. This corresponds to subbing out GunterThaPenguin, Artcar, AlolaPersian12, Arekusabi, EnrickPkfan, pj, and lukxray. To any players subbed out, if you can demonstrate by Friday, December 18 at 11:59 PM EST that you had in fact scheduled prior to the Thursday deadline, I will reinstate your match and rearrange subs, but only if you had scheduled prior to Thursday. Send me screenshots in Smogon PM that you had in fact scheduled prior to the deadline.

These are the new matchups:

iNoLife vs. MogarChu
greenandgrey77 vs. JackPilotF2
CyndaKill-SH vs. Voltix
rylon vs. Rpeezy
yovan33321 vs. xzern
GotCookies vs. Sificon
Elegyy vs. Sensei Axew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)