Defensive Doge Hidden Mountain (bulkyoffense+m-lucario finished)

Hey everyone smogons favorite cat here (a self proclaimed title) and this is my first pokebank team that hasnt been a complete joke or had persian. Before we meet the team let me give you a history lesson as much testing went into this team.

so i wanted to create a team centered around Rhyperior as he is one of my favorite pokemon and a very good physical wall. Well then i noticed Rhyperior's 4x weakness to grass and water attacks and his weakness to fighting and ground attacks so i though who can take all those and then it hit me...

mega venusaur would work as it resists all of those weaknesses but ground which rhyperior can normally take and can hit most of them super effectively and stall most things out with leech seed+sleep powder then i though im gonna need a fire and a water type so i can have a fire water grass core for more synergy so i chose...

good old darmanitan and rotom-w. i chose these to because i knew that they could form a solid volt-turn core and would work well with with the other too plus there really powerful and how can Ou not choose rotom-w in gen 6 i mean really come on. Now after this i knew i wanted a spinner for darmanitan and a spinblocker and i thought to my self whats the best spinner in ou and whats the only spinblocker that can block defog and it hit me so i chose....

excadrill and sableye. NOw exca is obviously the best spinner in ou being able to beat nearly every spinblocker and hit rotom w hard with a stab earthquake so that one was kinda obvious. The reason i chose sableye though was because it fit the criteria it was a spinblocker that could both block defog (thanks to taunt) and rapid spin because its a ghost type duh. well i was set and ready to go out and on my first battle i lost horribly too a sun team with char Y sweeping the entire team. So after my humiliating failure i got up pulled on my big boy pants and asked for help in which someone suggested that i take out sableye as he wasn't doing muchand at that sae time i didnt really like darm that much and realized i needed a sweeper so i decided to gowith his decision and my own and add...

AV snorlax and volcarona. So i though about it and i realized he was right sableye wasn't doing much and snorlax would help with my awful char Y weakness. I added volcarona because i needed a fire type and i wanted a sweeper (plus i needed a reason for excadrill to be there) so i decided on volcarona and his quiver dance shenanigans but after a while i realized that he just wasn't cutting it so i decided i need a more defensive fire type and a pokemon that had priority and then i realized one had been standing in my face all along and that is....

arcanine. I realized that arcanine with his fantastic movepool and including intimidate willow wisp and e-speed would solve my problem especially since bulk arcanine can take many hard hitting physical hits and pairs nicely with specially defensive rotom-w. Now we come to the final stages of my team building where i realized that i didnt need a spinner anymore and i tried to fight it but i realized i didnt need it as arcanine had reliable recovery to shrug off the stealth rock weakness so finally after i got swept b a DD dragonite i decided that i needed a revenge killer and a powerful one at that so i chose...

scarf chomp. Now scarf chomp came and he saved my life many times and often will clean up late game when either a fairy or flying type has been removed. Furthermore he has provided me with a last minute check to many threats and a check to the many dragons running around in ou. So without further delay i present to you the team

Now thanks to Higglybiggly who gave me some advice i decided to try out latios and celebii and say my sad farewell to my friends venasaur and garchomp. But i deceided to try it and they worked out decently especially seclebii but i was rather pursuit and t-tar weak and then higglybiggly showed one other pokemon that i should use to help out with t--tar yet keep a useful fast special attacker and that was

Mega lucario. Now meg lucario helped give me two things A a set up weeper that i needed really badly and B a heavy damage dealing special attacker and all this combined made him have a special place in my heart.

After a sad farewell thanks to pkmn gravija i decided to replace snorlax with mixed scarf kyub who handles everyhing snorlax did and gives me more offensive potential along with my only mixed attacker and straight out wall breaker.

so finaly after pokebank came out adn some changes were made to pokemon i decided to finally retire the old dog arcanine to the old farm my cousins run. No he is not dead my cousins actually have a farm where they keep dogs or at least thats what myt parents told me. I decided to replace the old dog wih entei his spiritual succesor and a pokemon that can do everything he can (besides have realiable recovery and hit water types) better. So without further ado i present to you what will most likely be the final copy of my team.

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Atk / 84 Def
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Megahorn
Ah rhyperior one of the most badass looking pokemon ever to exist (I mean come one its a fucking rock triceratops) and a hell of a friend. Rhyperior has stuck through with me in thick and in thin and has saved my bacon more times then i can count. Ryperior is typically my lead and can beat most other hazard leads ninety percent of the time. Furthermore it gets stealth rocks up quite often and beats all magic bouncers with mega horn/stone edge combo. this will help out immensely with the greatest threats against this team such as Char Y and Dragonite. He is also my number one counter to talanflame and will shake off any attack it tries with not even a boo boo on its knee. Rhyperior forms with celebi. my physically defensive core and together can wall nearly every physical threat in the meta right now The weird ev's are tailored so i can take adamant band terakion and adamant mega lukes close combats if i really need to after stealth rock and KO back with a stab earthquake. Rhyperior is the only pokemon i wont replace as he is the base of the team. I will edit him in whatever way is most helpful but i will not replace him

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 220 HP / 36 Spd / 252 Def
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Heal Bell
- Recover
- Psychic
-giga drain
Celebi who used to be M-venusaur but replaced are tree friend thanks to higgylybiggly. Ceebii covers every one of rhyperiors weaknesses including ground and fighting and walls many of the threat that destroy this team such as rotom-w. celebi also provides something i really needed and that being a cleric as my team really hates status such as burn and toxic. recover is reliable recovery so he can last longer while psychic is a strong stab attack and giga drain is there for eliable stab and recovery and helps against the notorious azu who threatens this team. overall a very solid poke and im glad i switched from mega venu.

Entei @ Flame Plate
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Bulldoze
As you saw after much competition for this slot i finally decided to go with entei. Now you see after giving naway my olf dog i needed a new one that was stronger faster and has the best physical fire move in the game an so i chose entei. Entei does everything arcanine did but be really bulky and do it better he revenges better he sweeps better and he is a better aeig counter thanks to sacred fire not being a contact move. i decided to use enteis flame plate set from last gen but instead of flare blitz use sacred fire and instead of iron head use bulldoze so im not walled by heatran. sone edge is for that mess of a bird t-flame and e-speed allows me to revenge a majority of the threats in the meta.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
Honestly how could you expect it to be anything else in a FWG core rotom-w is just so good this gen. Rotom w completes my FWG Core along with burn core and my talonflame counter core (wow thats a lot of cores already) and is just so damn useful. i made him specially defensively to compliment arcanine better and because with his burn shenanigans he can already take a physical hit. hydro pump is stab and volt switch is for momentum grabbing a long with forcing switches. I decided to go with pain split+ leftovers because i hate the one time healing thing and i know that i will need him to heal as many times as possible. Rotom-w is also art of my specially defensive core with snorlax and the two of them together can take 90% of all special attacks. Overall Rotom w just does so many things and really solidifies this team and he really glues everything together.

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 136 Atk / 120 Spd / 252 SAtk
Mild Nature
- Outrage
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
So after consideration and a suggestion by pkmn gravija i finally found what i believe to be the final member of my team kyurem-b. kyurem b is my scarfed revenge killer and mixed wall breaker. the evs are set up so i can 2 hit ko beat rotom wash with the appropriate move no matter the set and so i can outspeed non scarfed Noivern an ko it. Furthermore this set counter everything that snorlax countered and gives me good offensive pressure. outrage is there for easily spammable stab after fairies and steels are gone and is his strongest move. ice beam is there for special stab and can hit many things that threaten this team such as venu and lando super effectively. fusion bolt is there for bulky waters and char Y and earth power is there for physically defensive rotom w and steel types.overall a solid poke and was the missing piece of the puzzle. He is also my only check to jolly drum azu.

Lucario (M) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Aura Sphere
- Vacuum Wave
- Dark Pulse
mega lucario as suggested by higglybiggly once again helps glue this team together solidly as it provides great offensive synergy with the team and gives both a special attacker and a sweeper which i have been severely lacking out on. aura sphere is a fantastic stab after adaptability and vacuum wave is a very powerful priority move to help me from being revenge killed. dark pulse is there so ghosts don't wall me and nasty plot is there so i can boost up and sweep mid-late game. Lucario was the fast special sweeper that i have been missing out on the entire time and really helps with the team. Also his gif has the character from the game that another character is in that inspired my username.

Rotom-w
The bastard that solidifies my team so well is also the best counter too it as it threatens my entire team and if celebi is dead then i really am screwed and all it takes is one free switch in.

Azu is a huge threat to this team especially if belly drum. Furthermore if either rotom doesnt get in and burn it before set up or kyub is dead then i am screwed and will lose.
Low accuracy moves
35% of the time i lose is because i miss that crucial stone edge or willow wisp and proceed to get swept by a huge threat in the meta .

Well i'm not good and finishing these presentations so.... i guess rate reply say threats and give suggestions remember i will change most things other then rhyperior and well i guess bye *awkwardly shimmies off stage muttering about how he is a loser*... also nicknames are now up for grabs to submit. Also thank you all for participating it is a hell of a team now and i hope i inspired some of you to use rhyperior as he is a fantastic poke.​

Last edited:
overall pretty solid team. props for using Arcanine and Rhyperior which are usually dismissed from OU by the majority of players. A quick nitpick before I get in depth is just switching Fire Fang on Garchomp to Fire Blast. You will have to run a hasty or naive nature but Fire Fang doesn't even 2HKO Skarmory or OHKO Ferro. 252 Atk Garchomp Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ferrothorn: 224-268 (63.6 - 76.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery whereas 0 SpA Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 172-204 (48.8 - 57.9%) -- 95.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery. usually Ferro's don't run that much spD, but that's the worse case scenario. No recoil from Iron Barbs or Rocky Helmet is a plus too.

A serious threat I see to your team is Air Balloon Excadrill. It puts enormous pressure on your team, with a guaranteed 2HKO on all your pokemon except for Venusaur which has a 90 something percent chance to get 2HKOed. It also outspeeds your entire team except for Garchomp. If you're facing an Excadrill it's definitely going to nag a few kills. One way to mitigate this would be changing your Venusaur to a Celebi. I realize that Venu is more bulky and has Thick Fat to cover 2 of it's 4 weaknesses. But Celebi has a better synergy with Rhyperior, being able to take Earthquakes for days with a defensive set. Celebi can also support your team with Heal Bell as I realized that a lot of your Pokemon are crippled because of status. Here's the set

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Recover
- Psychic
- Giga Drain/Hidden Power Fire

One more change I wanted to add is a substitution for Garchomp in the form of scarfed Latios (I would recommend specs but you need a scarfer). Latios is a good answer to Landorus-I unless it has U-Turn but Rock Polish sets are more common. Latios isn't a late game sweeper like a Garchomp however. It switches into a resist or immunity, or comes in after a death and proceeds to punch holes in the opposing team. This is a lot more effective than Garchomp since most of your Pokemon aren't fast enough to pull off a sweep and have to switch constantly. It creates openings that your Pokemon can take advantage of since they aren't powerhouses, and appreciate the damage that Latios gives.

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SDef
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Hope I helped and good luck in the future with this team :)

overall pretty solid team. props for using Arcanine and Rhyperior which are usually dismissed from OU by the majority of players. A quick nitpick before I get in depth is just switching Fire Fang on Garchomp to Fire Blast. You will have to run a hasty or naive nature but Fire Fang doesn't even 2HKO Skarmory or OHKO Ferro. 252 Atk Garchomp Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ferrothorn: 224-268 (63.6 - 76.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery whereas 0 SpA Garchomp Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 172-204 (48.8 - 57.9%) -- 95.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery. usually Ferro's don't run that much spD, but that's the worse case scenario. No recoil from Iron Barbs or Rocky Helmet is a plus too.

A serious threat I see to your team is Air Balloon Excadrill. It puts enormous pressure on your team, with a guaranteed 2HKO on all your pokemon except for Venusaur which has a 90 something percent chance to get 2HKOed. It also outspeeds your entire team except for Garchomp. If you're facing an Excadrill it's definitely going to nag a few kills. One way to mitigate this would be changing your Venusaur to a Celebi. I realize that Venu is more bulky and has Thick Fat to cover 2 of it's 4 weaknesses. But Celebi has a better synergy with Rhyperior, being able to take Earthquakes for days with a defensive set. Celebi can also support your team with Heal Bell as I realized that a lot of your Pokemon are crippled because of status. Here's the set

Celebi @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Recover
- Psychic
- Giga Drain/Hidden Power Fire

One more change I wanted to add is a substitution for Garchomp in the form of scarfed Latios (I would recommend specs but you need a scarfer). Latios is a good answer to Landorus-I unless it has U-Turn but Rock Polish sets are more common. Latios isn't a late game sweeper like a Garchomp however. It switches into a resist or immunity, or comes in after a death and proceeds to punch holes in the opposing team. This is a lot more effective than Garchomp since most of your Pokemon aren't fast enough to pull off a sweep and have to switch constantly. It creates openings that your Pokemon can take advantage of since they aren't powerhouses, and appreciate the damage that Latios gives.

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SDef
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Hope I helped and good luck in the future with this team :)
Thank you very much for replying and i will try those changes out just the only problem i have is what do i do with my mega if i switch venu out for celebii also i dont get why more people dont use rhyperior and arcanne in ou as they make great physicall walls. also thinking about switching the hp fire/giga drain to hp ice do i can solve my lando problem
also both these new changes lead me very open to genesect who is a terror on the ladder right now

Last edited:
Thank you very much for replying and i will try those changes out just the only problem i have is what do i do with my mega if i switch venu out for celebii also i dont get why more people dont use rhyperior and arcanne in ou as they make great physicall walls. also thinking about switching the hp fire/giga drain to hp ice do i can solve my lando problem
also both these new changes lead me very open to genesect who is a terror on the ladder right now
well a Mega isn't necessary, it's very possible to have a successful team without one. as for the Genesect problem, you have Arcanine who is a very solid counter, as well as Rhyperior who can take U-Turns and flamethrowers all day. Genesect is a problem for any team, since he can force switches and U-Turn out into a counter. The only difference between the changes, is you have less options to switch into a Genesect's U-Turn. But as long as Arcanine or Rhyperior is on the field Genesect shouldn't pose a problem. If you're that threatened with Lando then by all means switch Celebi's Giga Drain to HP ice, but I believe that Latios is more than enough to take care of Lando.

well a Mega isn't necessary, it's very possible to have a successful team without one. as for the Genesect problem, you have Arcanine who is a very solid counter, as well as Rhyperior who can take U-Turns and flamethrowers all day. Genesect is a problem for any team, since he can force switches and U-Turn out into a counter. The only difference between the changes, is you have less options to switch into a Genesect's U-Turn. But as long as Arcanine or Rhyperior is on the field Genesect shouldn't pose a problem. If you're that threatened with Lando then by all means switch Celebi's Giga Drain to HP ice, but I believe that Latios is more than enough to take care of Lando.
ok then what do i do about my massive t-tar and scizor problem thanks to them being able to come in and trap 1/4 of my team and me not having a fast eq anymore i appreciate the changes and am trying them out but right now they cause as many problems as they fix so far though i do appreciate the heal bell support.

ok then what do i do about my massive t-tar and scizor problem thanks to them being able to come in and trap 1/4 of my team and me not having a fast eq anymore i appreciate the changes and am trying them out but right now they cause as many problems as they fix so far though i do appreciate the heal bell support.
First of all, you have two other eq users, one of which (Rhyperior) can easily tank any common hit from a T-tar and hit back with eq. Not only that but you have Rotom who can burn T-tar. If anything you need fighting coverage. and since 2 Psychics makes you paranoid, then I'd switch Latios for a scarfed Terrakion. The only problem is that your team is way to physically oriented with no dedicated special attackers. So on that note why not try specially oriented Mega Lucario? It's strong priority in the form of Vacuum Wave is a good way to make up for the speed that it loses without a scarf. However you'll have to wary of faster pokemon that resist it's priority. It also gives you another fighting weakness which now puts a lot on Celebi's (or Venusaur) back. Regarding Scizor, you have Arcanine who after an intimidate won't be taking anything serious from a Scizor.

I'm honestly just giving suggestions that I think are helpful. If you feel that your idea is better than by all means use yours. It's your team not mine.

EDIT: One more thing. If pursuit is a problem for you then try fitting Baton Pass on Celebi. It can then avoid it and go into Terrakion or normal Lucario (if you use them) and give them a justfied boost.

A quick few suggestions. With some prior damage (Aka hitting aracanine/rocks), Talonflame falls to arcanine's wild charge.

-1 252 Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Arcanine: 118-141 (30.7 - 36.7%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 Atk Arcanine Wild Charge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Talonflame: 188-222 (63 - 74.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Wild Charge over Espeed/Willowisp (preferably the ladder) because arcanine has such bulk, special attackers or ground users are all that will come in on him. Ground resists fire to begin with and you'd have to predict them in (Assuming it isn't lando-i/gliscor with his orb up) for that to even work. Wild charge not only gets talonflame, but the bulky waters that will be more likely to switch into arcanine.

The issue, of course, becomes that massive recoil arcanine is going to be taking on every attack and Snorlax/Rhyperior lack recovery. Well, there are two really good clerics that happen to be water types. Alomomola and Vaporeon both carry huge wish bombs, big enough to recover both your massive HP tanks to 50%+, something only the pink blob family can do outside of them.

The other option is jellicent, simply to alleviate your fighting weakness. Conkledurr, Lucario, Cobadion, and infernape all lay waste to this team very quickly. Jellicent helps alleviate any of these, although special lucario is still a pain. Also remember that willowisp from Arcanine can't touch Infernape, doesn't help vs Guts Conkle and special lucario doesn't mind a burn, meaning only Cobadion is affected who is rarely seen over mega lucario.

Hey liquid, I was just skimming through and it's late so I'm tired as but it seems you don't really have anything for your own mega luke, I can see special lucario running through this team if it can force a switch or just get a boost without taking too much dmg. Imo it would be best to change snorlax for a scarf'd revenge killer just so you can at least check lucario since your snorlax struggles to ohko luke and once it's gone the doors of hell open up on your team. Although the problem arises that it needs to at least resist lucarios priority.

The best one I can think of although it doesn't resist vaccuum wave is choice scarf cube

136 strength, 252 sp atk and 120 speed ensures you'll outspeed everything and including noivern ohko'ing most of it on the way

set looks like this

Kyurem-B @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Choice Scarf
EVs: 136 Atk / 252 SAtk / 120 Spd
Mild Nature
- Outrage
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam

with this you can always 2hko rotom-w whatever spread it runs with either outrage or earth power, lando-i is ohko'd by ice beam, mega venusaur is 2hko'd by ice beam, mega charizard y is ohko'd by fusion bolt and x is ohko'd by outrage, and as long as mega lucario doesn't have vaccuum wave cube can ohko with earth power.

Hope this helps.

While this is a good idea for a change and i agree i need a scarf revenge killer the problem is i cant replace snorlax or the gates of hell will really open i guess i Didn't make this apparent enough but snorlax is my only way of handling many high powered special attackers do you have anyone else in mind i should replace as i literally cant take snorlax away unless this team will fall apart

The only other way to get it into the team would be to establish which is the most inconsistent member of the f/w/g core and replace them with scarf cube which would probably be arcanine since celebi and rotom-w cover enough of each's weaknesses and with no way to get rid of sr on this team arcanine could be a liability more than a reliability in quite a few battles.

Overall the team looks really solid, and obviously has done well for you. I have only a few suggestions.

Personally, I would drop dark pulse on mega lucario for flash cannon if you want to keep Celebi. That will help you kill Landorus easily. You dont have defog on your team so you basically have nothing for hazard stacking offense, and you can't wear them down fast enough before everything dies. Do you really need celebi? Mew might be a better option because it gets defog, latias might work too, but mew gets ice beam if you really need it, and I think Defog > Heal Bell. You still have Rotom-W to switch into ground move and Mew is bulky enough to switch into Timid Earth Power from Landorus-I and Soft-Boiled. Not only will Defog help you switch into your pivots easier, but then Mega Lucario isn't stepping on spikes every time it comes in.

Use this set on Mew, this way you can still keep Dark Pulse to hit Aegislash.

Mew @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SDef / 16 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Defog
- Soft-Boiled
- Will-O-Wisp / Ice Beam
- Psychic

The 16 speed is to outpace max speed adamant bisharp and burn it with WoW. Alternatively, you can run Ice Beam to hit Landorus-I, Dragonite, and grass types. Also, you can run some more defense over SpDef so you can't be 2hko'd by LO Earthquake from Excadrill. 16 Speed is enough to outspeed most mold breaker variants.

tl;dr
Celebi -> Mew
Lucario Dark Pulse -> Flash Cannon [if you want to keep Celebi]

Overall the team looks really solid, and obviously has done well for you. I have only a few suggestions.

Personally, I would drop dark pulse on mega lucario for flash cannon if you want to keep Celebi. That will help you kill Landorus easily. You dont have defog on your team so you basically have nothing for hazard stacking offense, and you can't wear them down fast enough before everything dies. Do you really need celebi? Mew might be a better option because it gets defog, latias might work too, but mew gets ice beam if you really need it, and I think Defog > Heal Bell. You still have Rotom-W to switch into ground move and Mew is bulky enough to switch into Timid Earth Power from Landorus-I and Soft-Boiled. Not only will Defog help you switch into your pivots easier, but then Mega Lucario isn't stepping on spikes every time it comes in.

Use this set on Mew, this way you can still keep Dark Pulse to hit Aegislash.

Mew @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SDef / 16 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Defog
- Soft-Boiled
- Will-O-Wisp / Ice Beam
- Psychic

The 16 speed is to outpace max speed adamant bisharp and burn it with WoW. Alternatively, you can run Ice Beam to hit Landorus-I, Dragonite, and grass types. Also, you can run some more defense over SpDef so you can't be 2hko'd by LO Earthquake from Excadrill. 16 Speed is enough to outspeed most mold breaker variants.

tl;dr
Celebi -> Mew
Lucario Dark Pulse -> Flash Cannon [if you want to keep Celebi]
The only problem i have with that is it destroys my FWG core and i no longer have something that covers and pairs extremely well with rhyperior I will however try the flashcannon over dark pulse.

Have you tried Assault Vest on Rhyperior? It makes it, so, so bulky on both defences. With solid rock, the special hits that would otherwise destroy it dont do that much any more. You would miss out on rocks, but you should definitely try it out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)