Darkrai/Shaymin Glitch

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to discuss this matter but will someone explain to me how this glitch works? I know the procedures but exactly does it work?

It's a glitch that identifies the lower doors in the E4 rooms being Surf capable. Or something.

Darkrai
Do the E4 glitch
Go 146 steps east
Then 254 steps south(400 total)
Go underground and resurface
Open Map Key Item and u should be there

Sheimi
Do E4 glitch
Go 200 steps east
Then 363 steps south(563 total)
Then 722 steps east(1285 total)
Then 19 steps west(1304 total)
Go north a bit until SONG changes
Open Map Key Item.

Dont worry about it. Nintendo got rid of that glitch over 3 months ago in the japanese games. Only a select few of the japanese games even have it. (mine does) Come english releaase, this glitch will not be in the game.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Luckily for me, I have the glitched versions
Darkrai:

Use the E4 Glitch in the first room.
Go 146 Steps East
Go 254 Steps South (400 Total)
Go underground and go up again, open your Map Menu and Close it. You should be on Darkrai's Island.

Do E4 glitch
Go 200 steps east
Then 363 steps south(563 total)
Then 722 steps east(1285 total)
Then 19 steps west(1304 total)
Go north a bit until SONG changes
Open Map Key Item.

EDIT: Curses Lupo for beating me

Oh no no, I know how to do the glitch but how does the glitch actually work (like program error or something of the sort)?

I hope I'm not being too ambiguous...

The people at gamefreak didn't bother to check if you could surf through walls because they didn't think anyone was stupid enough to try it.

Well, there are other glitches, such as the item cloning glitch, ditto/smeargel glitch, surfing through other places you normally couldn't, and there could be more for all we know; but I dont have the time to use surf on every panel I see.

So pretty much you try to surf to the location of the Event Pokemon.

Hmm, then where does Aruseus reside? Maybe it's possible to get that thing too.

So pretty much you try to surf to the location of the Event Pokemon.

Hmm, then where does Aruseus reside? Maybe it's possible to get that thing too.
Actually aruseus is impossible to get to by the glitch. Aruseus is in a raised platform, making it 3 dimmentional. Many have tried to find aruseus, yet none have succeeded.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
You said "semi-legit", right?
Hack the pipe, go to the Beginning Dimension.

Leebui messed around with his/her Pokesav and managed to map Arceus' location (510)

511: Spear Pillar
509: Inside of Pal Park

^ Yes, but I have an AR DS to save myself from that impending doom.

Anyways, messing with PokeSav, I found that if the Beginning Dimension is map 510, then if i know what map 509 and 511 are, I may be able to connect to the Beginning Dimension from one of those.

509: Pal Park (inside where you catch them)
510: Beginning Dimension
511: Spear/Spiral Pillar

And holli, I guess it would be nice for you to bring up some coordinates, as I'll be able to see if there are any side effects of being there without a Heaven's Pipe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)