Tournament (Custom Avatar Prize) VGC PL III Player Signups!

Which format do you want for the 3rd Legacy Slot?

• Gen 7

Votes: 80 37.7%
  • Gen 8

Votes: 132 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jack White / iiSalad
Relevant Social Media: Twitter - iiSalad / Discord - iSalad#7590
Formats played (please state the actual format names):
S/V Reg C, Reg B, Reg A
SW/SH S13, S12, S10, S1-8.
Bio:
Played VGC since Sword/Shield but played singles for 15 years on and off before that. I've had a fairly disappointing set of results in tours but I think I can be a very good player, and work well in a team :).

Accomplishments:

- Smogon Summer Showdown Online Ladder Tour Thing: Got top losers semis, only lost to eventual finalists Clippers and Ink (i think)
- Went 32-13 in the first Global Challenge with incredibly predictable balance team, 370th in the world.
- 6-3 London Open last year, 5-4 in EUIC this year (disappointing but had incredibly intense matches).
- decent human being and can serve pints (i will provide drinks for the whole squad)

Name: London
Relevant Social Media: London#8210
Formats played: VGC 2023, willing to help testing for vgc 2023, 2019, 2018 and 2017 and play them if needed, but more confident in vgc 2023.
Bio: I have won doubles pl in the past and recently got into vgc, 5-4/4-5 at regionals/inter nats, CP finish in GC looking to get more practice

Name: Snowmuse
Relevant Social Media: Snowmuse #9753
Formats Played: VGC 2017, 2018, 2019 Sun Series, Series 1-5 and Series 10 of SwSh, and all of SV.
Bio: SM VGC Enthusiast. I don't travel as much as I want.
Accomplishments: 2017 Utah Regionals Top 4

Name: Scarlet Skill
Relevant Social Media: Twitter @scarlet_skill | Discord Scarlet#8894
Formats played: VGC 2011-2018, 2019 Sun and Moon Series, SwSh Series 1-12, 2023 SV Regulation A-C
Bio:
If you know me then you know me :)

Name: Vicelelelele
Relevant Social Media: Vicelelelele#2112 (Discord) Vicelelelele (Twitter)
Formats played (please state the actual format names): VGC 23
Bio: Just got into VGC when SV came out, Been keeping about 60 GXE in all the regs and had lots of success in Paldea Prologue. Honestly more of a league gamer but just got knocked out of CLoL playoffs in round of 32 so im ready to play some VGC for the summer.

Name: Tomás
Nick on SD: Doctorfisio
Social media: @Tomsdacruz4 (Twitter)
Format played: VGC 2022, VGC 2023

Bio: I played the first 2 seasons of LATAM VCL, experience in tournaments held in Brazil, most of the time getting top 16/8. I won some tournaments held...

Name: Yeetawheat
Relevant Social Media: Yeetawheat =_=#4158
Formats played (please state the actual format names): SWSH S6 to Spikemuth Cup in SWSH days. SV REGULATION A to C
Bio:
done decent to well in limitless tours, hit 1800s in regulation A with barraskewda, usually sit around top 500 or below on ladder.

Name: Golden Empoleon
Relevant Social Media:
@GoldenEmpoleon on Twitter
all of them
Bio:
been playing VGC since before it was called VGC; qualified for and played at Worlds 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 (basically, every year that Mexico had a realistic chance of qualifying lol); North LatAm captain for the last WCup of VGC held by Trainer Tower. Looking to meet new people to play with, and to get practice for future irl tours. Aiming to get my 5th Worlds invite this season

Name: Jelliefish
Relevant Social Media: Paladin#1801
Formats Played: VGC2022, Spikemuth, VGC2023
Bio: New to tournament play but have played on showdown for a while. Working with experienced players to become better.

Accomplishments:
-Top 4 at a local

Name: Aaron
Relevant Social Media: @FrogVGC / Aaron!#1337
Formats played: SV Series 1, SV Series 2, SV Regulation C, VGC 2020, Ultra
Bio: Top 16 Portland 2020 (ultra), Top Cut a recent SoCal local (lol), 1703 GC II. Generally play weather related hyper offense. Best results in Regulation C and Ultra Series.

Name: Andy
Relevant Social Media: Twitter: @PsychoFlickers / Discord: Andy⚔#9163 (the post removes the 2nd emoji but it should be the sword then shield emoji)
1682484640626.png

Formats: SWSH VGC 2020-2022 Primarily series 7/10/9/12/Spikemuth Cup / SV Regulations A+B+C
Bio: I've played singles for a majority of my life, but started playing VGC as well originally starting with XY and then primarily with SWSH and SV. Willing to put in the hours to practice and improve. Ultimately I want to grow as a player and meet more people and play matches!

Last edited:
Name: Ismail Hussein
Relevant Social Media: DC: Messi#5856, TW: @Messi_TBL1
Formats played (please state the actual format names): SWSH: Series 10,12 SV: Regulation A,B,C
Bio: 11th Vancouver 2023

Last edited:

Smudge

NatDex Doubles TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Name: smudgerox (prefer Smudge)

Disc: Smudge#1285 Twit: @SmudgeDOU (i post nothing there)

Formats Played: Reg C but also any

Bio: Looking to grind Reg C for the next 2 months til Fresno anyways so if you wanna bootcamp me I can pick it up very quickly

Name: Animah
Relevant Social Media: Discord Animah#9980
Formats played (please state the actual format names): VGC23
Bio: Started playing VGC with SV regulation A. Focused on improvement, want to dip my feet into competing. No idea where to start so why not here?

Name: Nate Innocenti
Relevant Social Media: Twitter: NotasVGC Discord: NotasVGC#8437
Every Format from 2017 Onward! VGC2017, VGC2018, VGC2019, VGC2020-21-22 Series 1-12, VGC2023 Series 1-RegC.
Bio:
I'm experienced in all of the relevant formats, and a prior day 2 Worlds Competitor. Coming off a decently long VGC hiatus, but very anxious to dip my toes back into the scene and its many other facets. I always bring the heat!

Name: Qing
Relevant Social Media: Qing#6961 (Discord), Gunkqingvgc on Twitter, GunkQing on Smogon
Formats played: VGC 2017, VGC 2020, VGC 2021, VGC 2022, VGC 2023
Bio: Top cut few online tours, played at Utrecht

Name: AxellinoVGC
Social media: AxellinoVGC on Twitter
Formats played: Vgc17-20-21-22, Vgc 23 all series
Bio: not so much to say, not so good and not so bad, maybe I could be helpful in some manner, even as a benchwarmer. Sometimes I top online tourney and I have a decent position in Battlespot

Name: NKG2D
Relevant Social Media: @NBAJulian (Twitter) NKG2D#4996 (Discord)
Formats played (please state the actual format names): VGC17, VGC18, VGC19, VGC 2020 (Series 5), VGC 2021 (Series 7/9), VGC 2022 (Series 12), Regulation A, Regulation B, Regulation C
Bio: Made day 2 in Liverpool, Bochum and Utrecht, top128 in EUIC and I'm qualified for Worlds. I think I can play pretty much anything you throw at me, but please don't make me play fissure.

Last edited:
Name: Trace
Relevant Social Media: TraceVGC (Twitter) Trace#2880 (Discord)
Formats played (please state the actual format names): VGC17, VGC18, VGC19, VGC 2020 (Series 5), VGC 2021 (Series 7/9), VGC 2022 (Series 12), Regulation A, Regulation B, Regulation C
Bio: This year i made top 64 in Liverpool, Bochum and Utrecht, top128 in EUIC and I'm qualified for Worlds.

Name:
MrYeet12345

Relevant social media:
RogueVGC#1563 (discord)

Formats played:
VGC 2023 regulations A, B and C

Bio:
I’ve played VGC since December and I’ve placed in top 8 in OCIC and top 8 in EUIC in the senior division. I’m currently second place the in Oceania senior division championship point standings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)