SS RU Crobat nastily plots to destroy "counters".

Hello it's me SilkScarfGroudon long time no see I bring new team this time gen 8 RU my new favorite tier.

Team and Stuff
1645575669808.png

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain/Heat Wave

Crobat is the team's star and only special sweeper. Crobat's access to Nasty Plot, two great special stab moves in Air Slash ad Sludge Bomb as well as one great coverage move in either Giga Drain and Heat Wave makes it very well suited for a special attacker, even if it doesn't have the greatest Special Attack Stat. Crobat is also bulky enough to tank one super effective move or a strong move in general and set up at least one Nasty Plot, after that crobat is good to take down at least one and a half opponent pokemon, but it usually does much more than that. Crobat is in fact the most consistent member of the team, fearlesly coming into Umbreon to set up and then being ready to sweep, taking negligible damage from any Foul Play and being unnable to be badly poisoned. The choice between Giga Drain and Heat Wave is hard, as Heat Wave hits a few pokemon that Crobat would usually struggle against, namely Registeel and Klefki, while Giga Drain still hits Seismitoad like nothing else as well as hitting Steelinx hard while giving Crobat a better source of HP than just the Black Sludge, but in the end, both work.

1645576195911.png

Golisopod @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Leech Life
- Liquidation
- Rock Slide

Golisopod hit really hard. There's not much more than that. Usually people run spikes on Golisopod from what I've seen but I'd say my team doesn't really need the Spikes support since when any of my other mons have set up at least a little bit they can take on everything. Instead Golisopod can take on a role more akin to a cleaner while not needing to run scarf like some others would. As you may see by the set Golisopod literally only attacks, but that is more than fine, and while a Choice Band would make sense, the Heavy Duty Boots are very important to allow Golisopod to enter on threats from the Physical side since it is a very physically bulky pokemon.

Regidrago @ Leftovers
Ability: Dragon's Maw
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Fang/Crunch

Regidrago is by far the most questionable choice in my team, as it has a poor movepool for coverage and is neither fast of all that strong when unboosted, but in reality Regidrago is a massive Chad as shown in my art of it. Regidrago has a massive HP and is dragon type, that means there are a few opportunities for a good set up with Regidrago, the best ones being against Vaporeon and Bronzong. Ideally Regidrago would enter on a Vaporeon using wish or a Bronzong carrying Heavy Slam, in those two entries Regidrago can substitute and set up with no problem whatsoever. Crunch will offer you higher immediate power in your attacks, but with Fire Fang you can hit everything for at least neutral damage as the pokemon who resist the combination of Outrage and Crunch do not resist Fire Fang as well. Overall Regidrago can cause immense ammounts of destruction if it gets going despite poor coverage.

Barbaracle @ White Herb
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Liquidation
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor

Shell Smash Barbaracle. There's not much to say about this one. If it gets the Shell Smash off then it's really hard to stop unless you carry Prankster Thunder Wave or strong priority, Barbaracle is a great sweeper at the end of the day even if the risk is high, but when in combination with the rest of the team the high risk means basically nothing. Barbaracle carries Liquidation, the strongest physcial water move it has; Rock Slide, which while not the most powerful has a nasty flinch chance and is more accurate than Stone Edge; and X-Scissor, which is a contact move, meaning it's Tough Claws boosted, getting it with a great 104 BP while also allowing Barbaracle to destroy any unsuspecting Celebi trying to come in and hit everything at least neutrally as well, as there are no pokemon in the tier that resist all three attacks.

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Body Press

Registeel is the lead. It's very bulky and easily sets up stealth rock, when facing a threat such as Shell Smash Cloyster it can easily Body Press and end Cloyster's fun, as even if it survives due to sash or any other factors, Golisopod can come in and finish the job later. Being able to toxic and protect to chip away at enemies is also a great trait for Registeel. The EV spread I use is so Registeel can be bulky on both sides of the spectrum while hitting hard with Body Press. Registeel can also easily switch in a few threats and at High HP it can switch into a Liquidation by a Cloyster after Shell Smash and then body press it since it usually needs three liquidations to be defeated.

1645575780701.png

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Sticky Web
- Drain Punch

Slurpuff is one of the pokemon that exist. I use what's essentially the usual Slurpuff set, belly drum and berry with Unburden for a lethal combination of a gargantuan Attack stat, two great moves in Drain Punch and Play Rough, and if need-be, Sticky Web is there if Slurpuff won't be able to set up but will survive or has already survived an attack strong enough to take out it's berry. Although Sticky web is not used much it has come in handy a few times making the enemy rapid spin instead of attacking me, giving one crucial turn to set up one of my many threats.

thank you for reading, all constructive criticism is appreciated. All the art seen here was done by me please don't steal. If you want to use any of the individuals seen please contact me here or on Twitter but preferably twitter because I'm more active there thank you

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)