Creating the 5th gen - Spriters wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been working on this project for a week, and we already finished half of the Pokedex in terms of Stats. In case you're wondering what's so special about this game, let me give you a brief summary of the new features:

- (Planning) over 100 new Pokemon, including Psychic/Dark/Fighting starters, evolutions of Farfetch'd (Absur'd BTW), Jynx, and Pinsir!
- The ability to submit ANY Pokemon ideas and possibly have them added.
- The new Aura-type, including a type chart that explains the news about it.
- A story that revolves around Aura and Dark types, and includes a new HM, Hack!
- Custom sprites, and able to be programmed as a real fan-game!

BUT, that's where you come in. We are currently in need of people who can draw with good descriptions, and spriters who can sprite from scratch or from a picture. I'm hoping we can get some good spriters soon, as we could definitely use them. If you know him, the project leader is ninplayer, so we could really use your help! You will be greatly credited for your submissions of art or sprites!

And please, no splicing. Thank you.
~thegamer128, aka killerchaos on the Generation 5 team

Pokemon 5th Gen: Onyx and Jade website:
http://generation5.proboards.com/index.cgi

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This looks a lot more like a disguised advertisement for your forum to be honest.

That said, sprite requests (although this is a bit more broad) generally go here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26672

You'd probably have more luck exploring that thread, finding spriters who you think would be appropriate, and sending them a PM.

Good luck I suppose though.

Edit: I don't think you should be requesting infinite sprites there, but that's the best place to look to find a suitable spriter and hit them up in PM.

Oh, thank you! Naw, I really signed up here for the CAP stuff and maybe the Apprentice/Tutoring deal. But the admin told us to try to look for spriters, so that's what I'm doing here!

Is that sprite request thread just for individual Pokemon or for requesting infinite Pokemon? Again, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)