corrupt a wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Granted. As you magically transform into an Axolotl with no explanation as to how, you slowly lose all pieces of your personality and human intellect as your brain devolves to fit within an Axolotl's skull. As you scamper around your current landscape looking for food, your parents, loved ones and friends put out a missing person's report for you. Being the last place you were seen, your parents are arrested for your kidnapping (and probable murder) and sentenced to years upon years, decades upon decades of jailtime. Each day for them is merely another reminder that their child is gone, and as they're stuck behind bars, they slowly lose sight of their life. In their final moments, they see an axolotl brought in by their fellow cellmate and recall seeing you there. Shedding a tear at this final reminder, they pass on, having taken on life's cruelest treatment because you selfishly wanted to become an axolotl.

I wish GL Volkner's like ratio was even more impressive
granted, GL Volkner post count goes to 0 and he vanishes from the forums forever

i wish people would recognize popeyes chicken sandwich as better than chick fil a

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Granted. As you magically transform into an Axolotl with no explanation as to how, you slowly lose all pieces of your personality and human intellect as your brain devolves to fit within an Axolotl's skull. As you scamper around your current landscape looking for food, your parents, loved ones and friends put out a missing person's report for you. Being the last place you were seen, your parents are arrested for your kidnapping (and probable murder) and sentenced to years upon years, decades upon decades of jailtime. Each day for them is merely another reminder that their child is gone, and as they're stuck behind bars, they slowly lose sight of their life. In their final moments, they see an axolotl brought in by their fellow cellmate and recall seeing you there. Shedding a tear at this final reminder, they pass on, having taken on life's cruelest treatment because you selfishly wanted to become an axolotl.

I wish GL Volkner's like ratio was even more impressive
Granted. GL Volkner's like ratio starts to increase. It passes 20:1, 30:1, 50:1, 100:1, 1000:1, 10,000:1, and finally infinity!!! But then they realize that they didn't get more likes. Instead, all their posts were deleted, and they've fallen prey to the unwavering laws of mathematics.

I wish that I could teleport.

EDIT: Oops I didn't see the 5th page until I posted.

Granted, but all other popeyes food is now sewage that comes with the sandwich no matter what you do.

I wish I wasn't allergic to cats at all and allowed to be near them.
Granted, but now you're allergic to everything else in the entire world UNLESS you're near a cat. Hope you like them. They're cute and cuddly :)

I still wish that I could teleport.

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Granted, but you're only allowed to teleport to these coordinates: 90.0000° S, 45.0000° E

I wish I was good at playing instruments.
Granted, you're good at playing instruments of torcher as musical instruments. Hope you like the thumbscrew!

I wish I could have as much free water on demand as I wished.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Granted, you're good at playing instruments of torcher as musical instruments. Hope you like the thumbscrew!

I wish I could have as much free water on demand as I wished.
Granted, the 60% of your body that is composed of water is converted to drinkable water, killing you before you can ask for more.

I wish to get really good marks in Uni

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Granted, but you run out of ideas before you get to do so

I wish I didn't run out of ideas so easily for good posts
You have infinitely many good ideas for posts, but you're forced to post them all so fast that no amount of likes can stop your like ratio from approaching 0. Another victim of mathematics.

I wish I could teleport away from 90.0000° S, 45.0000° E. Kinda cold here.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You have infinitely many good ideas for posts, but you're forced to post them all so fast that no amount of likes can stop your like ratio from approaching 0. Another victim of mathematics.

I wish I could teleport away from 90.0000° S, 45.0000° E. Kinda cold here.
Granted, you are teleported onto 91.0000° S, 44.0000° E, Mercury. Should be much warmer.

I wish for a lightswitch

Granted but all of the negative side effects of the corrupted wishes of days past happen to you all at once.

Granted, but if you catch a shiny the game automatically crashes and corrupts your data

I wish I could banish Toxapex to Ubers

I wish I could make more wishes
1. Granted, but everything else is banned and OU becomes UU 2

2. Granted, but you have to wish for nothing

I wish I could have a pet Furret

I wish I could have a pet Furret
Granted, but your Furret refuses to follow your orders and eventually attacks you instead of the Thunudurus-Therian in front of it

I wish I could make Thundurus-Therian's speed anything higher than 101 (and no, you cannot say nerf any of Thundurus-Therian's stats, you have to give me a consequence that doesn't involve that)

Granted, but your Furret refuses to follow your orders and eventually attacks you instead of the Thunudurus-Therian in front of it

I wish I could make Thundurus-Therian's speed anything higher than 101 (and no, you cannot say nerf any of Thundurus-Therian's stats, you have to give me a consequence that doesn't involve that)
Granted, but it loses all of its moves except Hyper Beam

I wish I could buff Furret's stats

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Granted but Furret is still not allowed to be viable in OU

I wish to undo the negative effect of my last wish
Granted. You are sent back in time to before your last wish. You make it again, suffer the consequences, and wish to undo it again. You're now trapped in a permanent loop.

I wish Pokemon Gun was released.

I wish Pokemon Gun was released.
Granted but you are not allowed to buy it.

Actually...

Arceus grants your wish, but says you are not allowed to buy it. You choose to ignore his warning, and instead, you proceed to buy the game. When you try to boot it up, it immediately crashes your entire switch. You assume that it's just a one time issue and you boot up the game again on the next day. Same result. You try to boot up the game again for the next month. It crashes your switch every time. Eventually, you realize something is wrong, and you proceed to bring the issue up to Nintendo. They say they weren't able to do anything about it, saying that everyone could play the game just fine. Eventually, you hear a knock on your door while you're eating dinner. You open it, only to realize - Arceus is at your door. You don't even get a chance to say hello before it summons a shadowy clone of Hoopa-Unbound. As Arceus teleports away, the mysterious entity gets ready to attack you. The last thing you see before you die is the shadowy clone using Hyperspace Fury on you.

Your switch becomes bricked and is permanently unplayable as a result.

I wish that Furret is viable in OU
Granted, but Furret is still walled by Toxapex and one-shotted by the strongest offensive threat in OU.
I wish for Focus Blast to be deleted entirely and be replaced by Aura Sphere
Granted, but doing so crashes your Wii and deletes all pokemon that had Focus Blast on them.

I wish I could make Zoroark viable in UU

I wish I could make Sirfetch'd viable in UU

I wish that I could eat a rice cake and then not have any side effects at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)