Constant time outs.

Hey, I started using Shoddy today, and I'm having some issues. First off, I time out just about nearly every battle, so all but 2 of my losses are timeout related. Second, if I try to use, "view record", I auto time out. I doubt it's my web, as I stay online even when I time out. I don't know what the problem could be. I've had the same issues on Smogon, and Project Pokemon servers. Any help and suggestions?

seconding this problem. it's so frustrating that i've completely deleted shoddy and reinstalled it several times, and even got to the point where i've pretty much given up playing on shoddy because of it. it's impossible to participate in anything like suspect tests or tournaments when i time out EVERY game, even if i click moves well within my time limit.

Urza from GBAtemp? Anyway, it is very annoying, and I've only had Shoddy for a day! At first I thought it was just 'cause I was on the shoddy server, on a Sunday; but I was even getting timeouts when I was on PP's server with a max of 5 people on. When I battled my friend an hour ago, it was 3 users, yet I timed out...twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)