Classic Warmup Tour V - Round 3

Hello once again and welcome to a new season of the Classic Warmup Tour!
As always we'll be playing Gen 1 to 5 OU in a single elimination BO5.
For anyone interested, here were the finals of Season 1, 2, 3 and 4
Classic is in about 1 month so it's about time we get things started again.

The rules are simple:
- This is a BO 5 series, whoever wins 3 games advances
- I don't mind what tier you're starting with. In case you cannot decide however - just start with RBY.
- Loser picks the next tier
- Games are to be played on the main server or Smogtours
- Replays are not nessecary
- Further tournament rules are found here
- I'll also ban any stat-passing this time - stuff like subs or ingrains are ok, but that's it. If your opponent brings a pass-team in gsc, SDpass in adv or whatever remember to save a replay. It's just a personal rule because I hate that shit.

Matchups:

Ibby0034 vs Zokuru
(kael vs Tji69) vs stunner047
McMeghan vs Shing'n Streets
Kollin7 vs Star
Kristyl vs Sweet Yamato
Revenge Killer vs Fluore
Pideous vs Blui
egalvanc vs toytean
Sheik :
vs Mr.Bossaru
Qunisher vs Ophion
(Tenshinhan vs Inder) vs Welli0u
martinvtran vs (Iguana vs robjr)
Quartosa vs (Akuu vs We Three Kings)
Le Don vs Mendeez
Xrn vs Pohjis
simp vs Groudon

Deadline is this sunday
GLHF

Last edited:
act vs egalvanc, he missed schedule
I didnt missed any scheduled time , he didn't schedule any time at all when I asked him when he wanted to play and now that Is weekend and I am available he is saying that he can't schedule beacuse he has exams , I won't accept this beacuse he didn't even send me any message prior to the games to confirm we were playing, so asking for extension or activity win as he never has time to play and I am quite available during the week and weekend.

I didnt missed any scheduled time , he didn't schedule any time at all when I asked him when he wanted to play and now that Is weekend and I am available he is saying that he can't schedule beacuse he has exams , I won't accept this beacuse he didn't even send me any message prior to the games to confirm we were playing, so asking for extension or activity win as he never has time to play and I am quite available during the week and weekend.

According to your scheduling you did give him the ok to play at 8 on friday, at which time toytean was there. I don't mind giving you an extension but it's up to toytean to allow that since you did not show up at an agreed time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)