Classic CopyPastas

How to make your very own Schlagenheim!!
Step 1:
Jesus Christ has been reincarnated. His name is Morgan Simpson. Locate him at your local Waffle House.

Step 2:
You need exactly 2,590 seconds of his time, so buy him approximately $2,590 worth of Waffle House menu items. He will then agree to drum on your Schlagenheim. This is worth it

Step 3:
Put Morgan in any studio in Detroit, Michigan with a drum set and a slightly radioactive Monster energy drink. Ask him to just go bonkers improvising rhythms, the more disjointed the rhythms the better. The entirety of your Schlagenheim will be built off of these recordings.

Step 4:
ocate the grave of famous Czech novelist Franz Kafka at The New Jewish Cemetery in Žižkov, Prague. Place one (1) cockroach drenched in lighter fluid on his tombstone. Light the roach on fire and a tiny replica of Kafka will rise from the ashes. Ask this little guy to write 9 short stories, but only direction you can give him is "Brexit, but horny"

Step 5:
Locate Ricky Gervais. Ask him to read the mini Kafka's short stories while doing an outdated Asian-American accent. (no shade to Greep, just always what he sounds like to me lmao). Speed and pitch those voice recordings up by 1.75% or so and then add them to the mix

Step 6:
Gather a vast assortments of just ridiculous musical instruments including (but not limited to):
- Russian Guitar
- Wah-wah
- Finger cymbals
- Guiro
- Bongos
- Clavioline
- Chromatic accordion
- Pedal steel
- Rain stick
- Castanets
- Objects (actual credited instrument on this album)
- Flute
- Wood block
- Triangle
- Trash can

Step 7:
Divide all of these instruments into 9 separate U-Haul truck hooked up with microphones. Drive the loaded truck on a gravel road in hell. Zig zag the entire time while consistently increasing and decreasing your speed, slamming the breaks constantly. Add these recordings to your mix

Step 8:
On your laptop, play a scene of your favorite Oscar-winning actress screaming and crying due to some sort of distressing situation. Record that screen w a Samsung phone made no later than 2001. Play that recording on your laptop speakers and rerecord again with that samsung. Play that rerecording from your laptop speakers and rererecord with the phone. Rinse and repeat until you have a rererererererererecording of the original scene and add that to the 7th track of your Schlagenheim

Final Step:
Now you have the music!! But theres one more task to create a true Schlagenheim. Find a local pond that has been ravaged by corporate pollution and catch the most carp malformed carp you can find. Put this carp in a blender until it forms a thick, liquid-y texture. Feed this substance into a vinyl record pressing plant and press the first copy!

Congratulations!!!
You have created a brand new post-avant-nu-punk-metal-wave album! Too bad your Schlagenheim will never be as great as the original, because I genuinely think the qualities that make Black Midi's debut album so bizarre and addictive could never be replicated, no matter how much money you spend at Waffle House

Quite frankly, those that want an outright ban are LAZY. They don't want to try different solutions because that would require you to do actual work, which many of these ban-hungry people refuse to do. Work ethic isn't their strong suit, I put it? You don't just reject all other options because they might take a bit of time to test. Did Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. stop protesting because he was met with resistance in Selma and Montgomery? No, he valiantly continued to practice his cause and his efforts have allowed us to live peacefully today.

What is E=MC2 is consistent with all of SPACE. Consider TIME AND time dilation ON BALANCE. Regarding WHAT IS E=MC2, c squared CLEARLY (AND NECESSARILY) represents a dimension of SPACE ON BALANCE. Consider what is THE EYE ON BALANCE, AS TIME is NECESSARILY possible/potential AND actual ON/IN BALANCE; AS ELECTROMAGNETISM/energy is CLEARLY AND NECESSARILY proven to be gravity (ON/IN BALANCE). Great. I have mathematically proven the fourth dimension. What is GRAVITY is, ON BALANCE, an INTERACTION that cannot be shielded or blocked. The stars AND PLANETS are POINTS in the night sky ON BALANCE. Great.

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)