Classic CopyPastas

Back in the day, I was quite the copy pasta chef, post your best copy pasta.

Alright gamers, I hear all this talk about Avengers Endgame being the best Marvel movie, and even if that has the case (It has Game in the title instant 10/10), it doesn't sit right with me with how Gamers are portrayed in this film. As you all know, Thor became a gamer along with the rest of the male cast of Thor Ragnork. (This is accurate.) Korg is still a baby gamer however and is being p%ned ™ by a member of the noob slayers, identification number 69. Korg then goes to his KING ,Thor, and cries about how he's being p%ned by a 12 yr old child (the age of Gaming puberty). Thor then threatens this noob slayer which is common Gamer tradition however he brings his IRL (In Real Life) status into the mix. (This is inaccurate.) Now while Gamers do hold powerful positions both in-game and IRL, we are also oppressed people. And true Gamers, that this so called Gamer King Thor is clearly not by this example alone, would not use his IRL status and power to oppress a fellow gamer. This is showing Gamers in a negative way and its being reflected in social media. The news is still sprouting nonsense that video games make gamers into shooters, and while they do give us the neccessary skills, they do not make us violent. This is all a ploy to oppress us Gamers even more and I for one will not take this sitting down. (insert gun emoji)

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Part of the problem of the FGC is right here. That prediction was godlike. Of course, we won't give the Diamond players props for the clutch hit, we'll flag him as 'random'. Those players get discouraged and leave, then we wonder why our scene stagnates. Wake up FGC.

========

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

=========

When you're out with the lads and you're having a look in JD and you might fancy the Curry Club at 'Spoons but then your mate Callum who's an absolute ledge and the Archbishop of Banterbury says "Oi brevs let's have a cheeky Nandos instead" and you'll think "Top. Let's smash it."

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
for your posting consideration, a classic:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
oh man i got a ton of these. i would post the remove biden one but i dont know if its too edgy

I worked at a movie theater for a long time, and it was near a university, so most of the employees were college students. Turnover was built into their business practice, because it meant they could reduce their payroll every January and every September when business slowed. The university was a very good school, especially for STEM. So there was a certain sense of "I'm better than you" for the employees directed towards older, seasoned employees who were firmly "working class" and even management. The idea that you could "pay your dues" at the theater and work your way up towards management? No one wanted that. And we especially didn't want to be like that weird middle-aged single mom, that weird ex-con, or that old projectionist, all who'd been working shitty, low-paying jobs their whole adult lives. That projectionist, by the way, was the only person in the building who truly cared about how to run a movie theater, because of his years of experience.

===

Guro is the last avant-garde genre, the only genre capable of adequately commenting on the future, because the contempt for human experience, utter lack of value afforded the individual, and uninhibited, highly aesthetized violence which we are rapidly instrumentalizing as a civilization is taken for granted as the genre's foundational conventions.

===

Good Sir GM Komarov instills confidence in my dubious game play. this reminds me of that time in late part of the twenty centry when i played in a simultaneous exhibition with Karpov. i was a child and claimed the white pieces. i opened with an English, Botvinnik setup. i have since learned, on move 13 with Rxh5, i had a +3.4 evaluation. Instead i played Kg2 but please do not let this passive king safety move, distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

===

im in the middle of driving across the country and something that always gets to me is how fucking huge this continent is. How expansive an diverse it's ecologies are, and this is centuries after history and humanity deleted so much of its human and biological diversity and it's still here- relative to me of course. This is my 5th trek of this kind and every time I do it i have a more and more of an appreciative sense of how small I am, and how unspecial i am in the scheme of things. Most people are not exposed to this experience and what's even more insane to me is how many people do things like this but cannot come to this realization. It's baffling to me, and in the end it MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL for knowing how sensitive or whatever the fuck I am.

Then I realize, that makes me like everyone else and that anyone who's alive in this country has been programmed to elevate their own experience to a place beyond everyone else's. That's not an answer, but a diagnosis that we're all captured by this illusion. How can we make ourselves stop thinking we're so special and just fucking be? That's like the $1 million question I suppose. Stop worrying about everyone else; you will worry yourself into the grave. If you're concerned about this (I am too) maybe we should all start with #1 and go from there, because that's the only thing we could seriously, concretely change in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reporter: "Mr. Shapiro, what are your thoughts on women's rights to have an abortion?"
Ben: "WELL, that's a very interesting QUESTION, SIR. Before I get started, did you know that my WIFE is a DOCTOR?"
Reporter: "...Mr. Shapiro, that's- not-"
Ben: "I didn't think so, LEFTIST. Now back to your question- 'should women be allowed to MURDER and SHOOT innocent BABIES and CHILDREN?" Reporter: "Sir, that's not what my orig-"
Ben: "OBVIOUSLY not. Now according to PragerU UNIVERSITY, there once was a FARMER who had a DOG, and Bingo was his name-o. Do you know how to spell it?"
Reporter: (silence)
Ben: "B-I-N-G-O. And Bingo was his name-o." (Stares reporter in the eye; has not blinked since the asked question) "B, I, N G O, B, I, N G O, B, I, N G O, And Bingo was his name-o."
Reporter: (Visibly taken aback) "Mr. Shapiro, this is ridiculo-" (The conservative crowd begins laughing and shouting and singing with Ben)
All: "And Bingo was his name-o!" (Ben shouting as the curtains close,) "Another CUCK LEFTIST DESTROYED! BAZINGA!"

----

Edmund McMillen you litte F**ker You made a shit of piece with your trash Issac it’s f**King Bad this trash game I will become back my money I hope you will in your next time a cow on a trash farm you sucker

---

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
I am very mad. I drove all the way to CSU to play in a tournament, get stuck in traffic and lost against this (oops) ass sheik. Down threw tech chase and wouldn't stop shino stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to MM him for more than $20. Nope. I thought I would have made it out of pools if I knew how to fucking buffer roll. But they didn't even give me the frames to do it. Bullshit, just straight up bullshit. Probably will never go to a tournament that (oops) ass sheiks enter ever again. This definitely ruined my day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding ??? What the **** are you talking about man ? You are a biggest looser i ever seen in my life ! You was doing PIPI in your pampers when i was beating players much more stronger then you! You are not proffesional, because proffesionals knew how to lose and congratulate opponents, you are like a girl crying after i beat you! Be brave, be honest to yourself and stop this trush talkings!!! Everybody know that i am very good blitz player, i can win anyone in the world in single game! And "w"esley "s"o is nobody for me, just a player who are crying every single time when loosing, ( remember what you say about Firouzja ) !!! Stop playing with my name, i deserve to have a good name during whole my chess carrier, I am Officially inviting you to OTB blitz match with the Prize fund! Both of us will invest 5000$ and winner takes it all! I suggest all other people who's intrested in this situation, just take a look at my results in 2016 and 2017 Blitz World championships, and that should be enough... No need to listen for every crying babe, Tigran Petrosyan is always play Fair ! And if someone will continue Officially talk about me like that, we will meet in Court! God bless with true! True will never die ! Liers will kicked off...

Here's the thing. You said a "jackdaw is a crow."

Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.

As someone who is a scientist who studies crows, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls jackdaws crows. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "crow family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Corvidae, which includes things from nutcrackers to blue jays to ravens.

So your reasoning for calling a jackdaw a crow is because random people "call the black ones crows?" Let's get grackles and blackbirds in there, then, too.

Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A jackdaw is a jackdaw and a member of the crow family. But that's not what you said. You said a jackdaw is a crow, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the crow family crows, which means you'd call blue jays, ravens, and other birds crows, too. Which you said you don't.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
Howdy, my name is Rawhide Kobayashi. I'm a 27 year old Japanese Japamerican (western culture fan for you foreigners). I brand and wrangle cattle on my ranch, and spend my days perfecting the craft and enjoying superior American pastimes. (Barbeque, Rodeo, Fireworks)

I train with my branding iron every day, this superior weapon can permanently leave my ranch emblem on a cattle's hide because it is white-hot, and is vastly superior to any other method of livestock marking. I earned my branding license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both Texas and Oklahoma dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their cowboy code, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Dallas to work in an oil field to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a cattle wrangler for the Double Cross Ranch or an oil rig operator for Exxon-Mobil!

I own several cowboy hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
Here is how Capitalism is comparable to My Wife Leaving Me

First of all, my wife is gone (I miss her very much). Similarly in Captalism the “Surplus Value” of the “Workers” is gone (Marx Reference). Additionally we see a very bureaucratic system with middle management jobs that don’t really need to be done in Captliksm, likewise I had to spend my Monday signing “Divorce Paper” instead of going fishing with the guys. Finally, in capitulatistic society every person is atomized (“Osmosis Jones” Reference) and part of a larger ‘spectacle’ as Debord observes . On the other hand my wife made quite a “spectacle” of herself when she screamed at me for two hours about perceived failings in our relationship. (I thought it was fine)

Hopefully we can one day start a “Revolution” to defeat this oppressive system. I have personally arranged an “Anti-Capitalist Fishing Trip” with the guys in which each fish we catch will be equally shared.

TrRizzo09

formerly Pkmn trainer Rizzo
It's not always about lot-of-text copypasta
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿
⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼
⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼
⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣿⡿⠉⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉
⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⡴⣸⣿⣇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠄⠙⠛⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's not always about lot-of-text copypasta
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿
⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼
⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼
⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣿⡿⠉⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉
⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⡴⣸⣿⣇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠄⠙⠛⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄
I have heard the siren call. It is time for the return of... LUESHI

…………………………………………………. __ . __……………………
……………………………………………….../’`: : `\,---`.„…………………
………………………………………………../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………..
………………„~*¯¯`”\,………... _„_………( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-, …...
……………../ : · :(“,.~;*’¯¯¯”\, (_,-- ``”~,….\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : `\…..
………….....| : · :,/`,-*~;~··-„,/ (‘` ``)/· ,…\.,/` : : :_„„,: : : : : : : : : : : \…
…………….| : · / ,/`,--\ \’`c\,---„1 ‹’`--(_ ,/ / : : :,/` · · ): : : : : : : : : : : |…
……………..) : µ’` .\ (c) `¯ . . ·`), . ,-~`.. \ : : :| · · '”\, : : : : : : : : : : :/…
……………/` ,/_~-, .`;;`„-„,__,./, ```/……. `\: :\ · · · · `*-.,_ : : : : : :,-‘ ….
……………`-/¨;--;~’ `”*-=,=-_`” ,) ,/`……….`› : `\, · · · · · · ¯”~---,--`…….
…„„………__\, · ‘, · . . . `\„_,/ ,/;-;_ ……. /` ` | ./ · · · · · · · · „-“…………
.( :·`\,-~*`¯ · · ·`¯` `~--~*~---~;/`,-~*```*--, `1` / : | · · · ,---~*”`……………
. \·:··:”*~-,,„„____„„,.-~”`¯¯¯¯/ / · · · · · ‘\,) , / : :| · · · ·\………………….
…`”’~-,„„„„„„,,~‘`` . ( · · · ,.__| | · · · ·, `\„„/ ,/`: : / · · · · ·| ………………..
…………………….\`”””` · · ·`’~;-,„,,_)”`_-‘ : : / · · · · · · | ………………..
……… (`*”-,„,-”¯¯”`-;„· · · · · · , /'``,-~”`¯: : : :/ · · · · · · |.………………..
………. | : :(,;-===-„, `\,· · · ,-`| · ·/ : : : | :,/` · · · · · · ·| ………………..
……… . \ : :\, · · · · \\ · `\. ·)· / · / : :\ : :`~,_ · · · · · ./ …………………
………… \\,_`~.,_„,.-*\\, `/,/„/` ,/ : : :`’;-.„_ : ¯-, · · · /,…………………..
…………..`\,,`”| : :`-,„_„))’`"` ·,/`_„,~*’` · · ( · , ,`)· ·,-; `’\,………………..
……………..`*-\ : : : `~----~*` / · · · · · · · · “”~”` ·/` ·( _ :)………………
…………. ,.¬-,--\ : : : : : : : : / · · · · · · · · · ·,,-“`…..’-„,-‘……………….
…………..| |: :*:\ : : : : : : :_/ „____„„„„,---~*`……………………………
…………./ / : : : `~-„„„„„,.;;`,,.--`………………………………………….
…………| | : : : :|¯ : ,/ ¯ ………………………………………………….
………….\,\,_,„./---~`………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Durr cringe, durr bringe, cringe. Is that all you shitposting fucks can say? Durr based based based, cringe cringe, based based cringe cringe cringe based cringe. I feel like I'm in a fucking asylum full of dementia-ridden old people, who can do nothing but repeat the same fucking 3 words on loop like a fucking broken record. Cringe cringe cringe cringe. cringe based based, onions onions snoy, onions LOL onions, cringe Boomer, le Zoomer I am Boomer, no zoom zoom zoomies, zoomer going zoomies-ARRRAGH I fucking hate the internet so god damn much. Fuck. Shitposting honest to god fucking hope your mother chokes on her own feces in hell. You cocksucker. But ohhh, I know my post is cringe, isn't it? Cringe cringe cringey cringe based cringe based Reddit cringe based cringe zoom cringe onions Reddit based based AAAAAAAA

=======================

Sorry for spam but , may i ask you all here people to give some answer on this - is it fair a guy with a same case like (dream3r) to be unbanned and have a chance to play normally and we to try like already 1 year to fix it and nobody respond on us seriously about the problem. Is this happens because we are from BULGARIA ?????

=================

COLIN IS CRAZY!!

(btw colin is colbol, i can use his first name because we are tight like that. yeah i know top players but its whatever to me lol

================

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A URL INTO THE BROWSER. ITS RYAN LOCKWOOD - STREETS AGENT 1:12 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RYAN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD(THE DOUBLE). MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME KGB BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED MOSCOW'S MOST DANGEROUS STREETS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT.

==========================

I AM THE RARE POKEMON SUICUNE. I AM PROOF THAT I'M THEM! I'VE NOTICED THAT I ACTUALLY STAND ON WATER IN THE SHOWER! NOT KIDDING! I SAW IT FOR REAL A LOT IN THE SHOWER. I HAVEN'T TOLD MY FAMILY ABOUT IT, I DON'T PLAN TO EITHER! I ALSO BEGAN CLEANING MY HEAD LIKE A CAT! I ACTUALLY ONCE LICKED MY HAND & RUBBED IT ON MY HEAD LIKE CATS DO WHEN THEY GROOM THEMSELVES. AND I LAY IN BED LIKE A DOG, EVEN GET INTO THE BEGGING POSITION IN SECRET! I READ THAT SUICUNE IS LIKE A DOG & CAT. THAT'S WHY I SAID THAT. AND I READ THAT SUICUNE WAS REINCARNATED BY EARTH, WHICH I BELIEVE, I'M JEWISH THOUGH, SORTA. I'M NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP! I THINK THAT I'M A REAL POKEMON DESCENT! I KINDA HAVE DREAMS LIKE PREMONITIONS, PSYCHIC ABILITIES, Déjà vu, OTHER MEMORIES, & ABILITIES LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME! I CAN EVEN DREAM OF THE WORLD ENDING TOO! I REALLY DO BELIEVE THAT I'M A DESCENT POKEMON SUICUNE! I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT WHAT I JUST SAID HERE IS 100% TRUE! HONEST 100% HONEST! WOW! YOU PROBABLY THINK I'M CRAZY FOR ALL OF THIS BUT IT'S 100% TRUE! I ONCE SAW A DARK-BLUE ARROW ON MY BODY THAT STARTED FROM MY CHEST TO MY STOMACH. I TOLD MY FAMILY ABOUT IT, BUT THEY DENIED IT. I ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES & FORMS OF SUICUNE. I GROWL & JUST EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FORMS. I ASKED MY MOM IF I HAD A SPLIT-PERSONALITY DISORDER A FEW TIMES ABOUT IT AND SHE DENIED IT. I STILL BELIEVE IT! I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP! I GET THE URGE TO RUN FREELY THROUGH THE WORDS AROUND OUR TOWN & NEAR OUR HOUSE, I TOLD MY DAD & HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY I WANTED TO DO THAT. NEITHER DID I!

Bella

not a furry
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
"Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my series, this game rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by scheduling with my opponent changing times on me last minute and refusing to provide confirmation prior to the day of the match as to play times, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

I am done with competitive Pokemon, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Tournaments used to have a competitive spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. I would make this the end, but World Cup is still ongoing, and I would never leave so many great friends out to dry, so I'll suffer through a few more games for them.

One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment.

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
"Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my series, this game rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by scheduling with my opponent changing times on me last minute and refusing to provide confirmation prior to the day of the match as to play times, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

I am done with competitive Pokemon, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Tournaments used to have a competitive spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that feeds on vitriol and mockery from insecure little boys that heckle by the sidelines and tear each other to shreds over scraps of attention. The environment we fostered has trapped us all like this in a vicious cycle, and escaping it requires acceptance of the harshest reality we all scramble to explain away, that none of the countless straining efforts we put ourselves through here will ever amount to one single shining glimmer of significance. I would make this the end, but World Cup is still ongoing, and I would never leave so many great friends out to dry, so I'll suffer through a few more games for them.

One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment.
i came here just to post it >:(

now that's a classic

PaGgnut

Massive nerd
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm yet to read the Albion Online one and that amazes me, since Albion Online is a sandbox mmorpg in which you get to write your own story, instead of following a laid out path. Explore a vast open world consisting of different unique biomes. Everything you do has an impact on the world, as in our player-driven economy every piece of equipment is crafted by players from resources gathered from players. The equipment you wear defines what you are. Switching from knight to magician is as easy as switching your armor and your weapon, or be a combination of the two. Venture out into the world or into dungeons and face Albion's inhabitants and wildlife. Go on expeditions to encounter even more challenges. Fight other players in open world clashes. Fight over territory, or city control in tactical group battles. Relax by retreating to your personal island. Build a home. Grow crops. Raise animals. Join a guild! Everything is more fun when you work together. Leave your mark in the world. In Albion, everybody matters.

Today's video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

Bringing back some Firebot copypastas:

(Copypasted from IRL section on the Shulk Discord):

OK, something random. I understand this might not be a question many want to answer, but I'm going to ask it anyway:

Currently, I go to some special olympics swimming thing (generally training sessions in Solihull, with a couple somewhere else around Birmingham (I think)). Knowing this, some of the other swimmers in other groups have other disabilities / special needs (Down Syndrome and other low functioning conditions) and ofc I'm there on the Autistic spectrum (as I have always been open about it). I disagree with these sessions for my own personal reasons, but that's a rant for another day.

However, one thing that I have noticed from femaleswith the lower functioning conditions is that (and I know I'm going to sound wierd for this) is that they seem to have the biggest breasts. This isn't the first time I've taken note of this, as there is a group of females with distinctly low functioning conditions in Hereward College (the current College I go to) who seem to have the same kind of bust size.

I know it's a rather awkward question to ask, and I'm probably going to get some weird looks from a few of you... but I'm just not sure how, where or when else to ask this. Is there some kind of correlation between their body features and their condition? Or is that just me putting 2 and 2 together and coming out with something conveluted / unrelated?

Last edited:

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
Bringing back some Firebot copypastas:

(Copypasted from IRL section on the Shulk Discord):

OK, something random. I understand this might not be a question many want to answer, but I'm going to ask it anyway:

Currently, I go to some special olympics swimming thing (generally training sessions in Solihull, with a couple somewhere else around Birmingham (I think)). Knowing this, some of the other swimmers in other groups have other disabilities / special needs (Down Syndrome and other low functioning conditions) and ofc I'm there on the Autistic spectrum (as I have always been open about it). I disagree with these sessions for my own personal reasons, but that's a rant for another day.

However, one thing that I have noticed from femaleswith the lower functioning conditions is that (and I know I'm going to sound wierd for this) is that they seem to have the biggest breasts. This isn't the first time I've taken note of this, as there is a group of females with distinctly low functioning conditions in Hereward College (the current College I go to) who seem to have the same kind of bust size.

I know it's a rather awkward question to ask, and I'm probably going to get some weird looks from a few of you... but I'm just not sure how, where or when else to ask this. Is there some kind of correlation between their body features and their condition? Or is that just me putting 2 and 2 together and coming out with something conveluted / unrelated?
TIL you can be banned from Showdown for playing the devil's advocate. Meh, I was getting bored of it anyway. So I decided to check out le secret smogon forum even though /vp/ says it's terrible. And yep they were right, you guys suck at being funny. I may as well teach you a thing or two about shitposting before my ban is up. Oh and I'm declaring myself the queen and ruler of this forum, I think it's only appropriate for an advanced shitposter like me. :mehowth:

Some facts about your new queen:
- My name is Ellin
- My pronouns are she/they
- I'm an INFJ
- Cred: Besides /vp/ and showdown, I'm a veteran of kiwifarms. I've also raided hundreds of Discord servers, but I'm retired from raiding for now.
- Fave shows: Uhh.. way to many. Firefly, ATLA, HxH, MLP: FiM, JJBA, Log Horizon, She-Ra and Star Trek: TNG just to name a few.
- Fave pokemon: Meowth :mehowth:
- My first act as queen: For my first act as queen, I will be banishing all simps from my Queendom.

Anything else, just ask, though I probably won't answer unless I deem your posts funny enough. And please, try not to embarrass yourselves in my presence, there's been enough of that already.

edgar: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute, unless I have it. And don't use that many attacks and NO ROAR, or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)