Serious chrustmas gift reaction thread

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
My main gift is not something that's material. I am going to visit a person that is very special to me, although I've gained a collection of all three Lord of Rings movies (sadly, I can't post a photo here)

I am very happy since I got interested to see all movies since I've seen the other movie, The Hobbit

Got alot more than I was expecting. I'm meeting up with my special someone tomorrow. I got her a necklace at absolute top edge of my budget, entirely worth it though.

I can't believe I actually went in to the jewellery store and picked stuff out. Got her a simpl silver chain with an onyx charm holder thing (idk what they are called) and a couple of silver charms that bear meaning between us. Spend over an hour in the store making sure it was all just right.

But yeah, seriously good haul considering I only get pressies from two people. Got a PS3 (shush I like my GT5, which is absent from 360 and brand loyalty, I'm fully aware 360s are the better console.) and a couple of special meaningful presents.

thank you tennisace ^_____________^
Das boot!

I ended up getting a lot of free copies of dota 2 over the past month or so, so I gave away a bunch of those. I also gave away a couple of discount coupons for some online video games and some other games from the Humble Bundle that I didn't plan on playing.

I'm getting FC3, some money, and probably some clothes/books/miscellaneous items, so I'm pretty happy. I'm not asking for much, considering I don't actually WANT much for Christmas this year.

Brother got me a hard copy of A Dance With Dragons and its like three times the size of the paper back novels I have of ASOIF

:( I should have asked for a PC version of Skyrim instead.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Das boot!

I ended up getting a lot of free copies of dota 2 over the past month or so, so I gave away a bunch of those. I also gave away a couple of discount coupons for some online video games and some other games from the Humble Bundle that I didn't plan on playing.

I'm getting FC3, some money, and probably some clothes/books/miscellaneous items, so I'm pretty happy. I'm not asking for much, considering I don't actually WANT much for Christmas this year.

I got:

Wii U Premium Pack
$40 of iTunes credit
$50 of cash
Guinness World Records 2013 Gamer's Edition
A pretty uninteresting T-shirt
Two bookends
A torch
A pack of sticky notes
A really shitty pair of headphones
Two plastic cases to put one book in (MOST USELESS THINGS EVER)
A desk lamp
TWO LIGHTBULBS, FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I haven't received any presents yet, though I guess you could consider not having to work on Christmas Eve and learning that Jersey Shore was cancelled as presents from the universe. Thank you universe.

This was the first year in a long time I didn't get video games or some kind of electronic device from my parents, haha. I got all the video games I wanted already, so...

• My dream handbag (it has a hummingbird print, heart zippers, lots of pockets, pretty lining, etc., it's perfect for me and took me ages to find when it went out of stock on ModCloth... only thing is it's a little large, so it might look slightly unusual, but I carry a lot of stuff)
  • Clothes (new nightdresses, a skirt)
  • Some games on Steam from people :x!! Thank you so much, guys <3! Really shouldn't've, though... ;_;
That's what I got today (or the last few days). Might be getting stuff from my paternal family at some point. My childhood friend made me a really beautiful card as well. I also ordered some other stuff from the internet with money I got from various people in advance, but it won't arrive here until random points during January/February, based on the cheapness of the shipping I paid for (international shipping prices, zzz). I ordered two wallets and another handbag (I collect them :x)... and a book and a necklace and a... pocket watch. I got the necklace and pocket watch to keep and hopefully display. I guess it might seem silly to collect handbags, but I really like pretty things.

Didn't take photos of the stuff and half of it is shipping or not yet shipped, so here are photos from the internet!

(Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is one of my favourite books, and Alice is my name, so...)

Umm... so I had quite a lot of money spent on me this year ._.; I'm really grateful people gave me so much stuff or even gave me anything at all! I really would've been happy with nothing, and I definitely didn't deserve being spoiled this much. I'm really excited for the stuff that's coming, and I'm so thrilled about the hummingbird bag because I love hummingbirds and also collect things with them on it. I consider them kind of my avatar/'spirit' animal. It was actually supposed to be my birthday Alice Day present (in November); I missed it by a day on ModCloth because I was travelling out of town to visit my neurologist (it was on sale and thus went out of stock the day I actually had money), but I found it cheaper elsewhere earlier this month anyways thanks to a stranger on Tumblr. I bought the last one there, super duper satisfying. As for the other stuff, I always appreciate clothes, because I don't go out that much and it doesn't really matter what I wear around the house; I hate going clothes shopping, so my relatives give me clothes every year and it never, ever is unwelcome. And I'm looking forward to playing the games, of course!

Anyways, Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely time! Here's my tree. I couldn't get a better shot, unfortunately. We have a fake tree now because my mom got sick of killing trees, so we got a white one because I thought it was funny (seeing as we live in Australia). I decorated it by myself ;_;!

ETA: Actually, come to think of it, I had quite a lot of money spent on me this year in general... I got a holiday from a make-a-wish-type organisation because I was seventeen when I had brain surgery last year and the hospital's social worker submitted an application or something (felt really undeserving since I was pretty much grown up at the time... but I took my mother, my grandmother, and aforementioned friend and it made them happy, so there's that! They all spent a lot of time in hospital with me, so I thought they at least deserved it, lol)... I got a lot of video games and other presents when I turned nineteen... and I'm going to see my favourite band in January (tickets + plane tickets + overnight accommodation)... :x Thank you, everyone who gave me stuff, rofl. Just my upkeep is expensive because of medical costs, so... ;_;

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
my family does secret santa where we get one person and spend $75, so from that i received a big ass frying pa and a mix tape. I also got some records from my brother and The CLash 'Know Your Rights' Hoodie from my sister. A+ christmas.

I got cash money. I will probably be purchasing a 360 & some games for myself for Boxing Day sales.

yay

EDIT: Pluff was the pocket watch you got this (it has a hummingbird on it!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)