SV OU Choice Band Lycanroc-dusk with support cress

Hi, this team features choice band lycanroc hope you enjoy :)

Pokemon #1: Lycanroc-dusk

Lycanroc-Dusk @ Choice Band
Ability: Tough Claws
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 180 Atk / 80 Def / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Accelerock
- Close Combat
- Play Rough
- Stone Edge

80 defense to live sucker punch from fallen kingambit and 248 speed to outspeed jolly walking wake with no booster, 180 attack adamant lets me KO most pokemon at 70 hp with my moveset.

Pokemon #2: Cresselia

Cresselia @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Moonlight
- Lunar Blessing
- Thunder Wave

Cresselia pairs really well with lycanroc, it can switch in to most of lycanroc's weaknesses and slow down faster pokemon with thunder wave allowing Lycanroc not to rely on accelerock to hit faster mons. Rocky helm lets it chip frail physical attackers allowing for accelerock endgame with lycanroc and moonlight is good recovery for cress and lunar blessing helps keep other members healthy that do not have a source of recovery. I went tera steel over poison just to deal with dragonite and it basically does the same thing as poison but gives me more resistances.

Pokemon #3: Great Tusk

Great Tusk @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Atk / 16 Def / 68 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Spinner

Now, tera poison to deal with fairy and grass types, earthquake is good damage, rapid spin for removal, knock off for getting rid of choice scarf of pokemon that lycanroc would outspeed without it. Ice spinner to deal with terrain, I cannot tell you how many times I have lost to Psychic terrain armarouge because i could not accelerock with lycanroc. Rocky helm to help out lycanroc with chip damage, 68 speed outspeeds minimum speed indeedee.

Pokemon #4: Samurott-H

Samurott-Hisui @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sharpness
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ceaseless Edge
- Aqua Cutter
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Samu is just really good for dealing with weaknesses on the team, Assault vest helps me deal with specs dragapult and scarfed ghold which my team gets rocked by. The whole point of this team was to have endgames where all pokemon are chipped and lycanroc can just spam accelerock. Spikes really help with the game plan and knock off again to get rid of choice scarf and recovery items.

Pokemon #5: Amoonguss

Amoonguss @ Red Card
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Clear Smog
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb

Amoonguss is a really solid fairy type answer, red card+spoer helps me deal with opposing setup sweepers. Sludge bomb and giga drain for damage, tera water for resisting hits.

Pokemon #6: Iron Valiant

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Knock Off
- Psyshock
- Close Combat

Iron valiant is just a reliable pokemon that can deal with fighting types that wall lycanroc, gives me a good dragon immunity and can also act as a late game cleaner if lycanroc has a bad matchup. Tera ghost to deal with dragonite, knock off to get rid of items like scarf and recovery items.

That's it for the team explanation, if you have any questions feel free to reply and I am interested to see if anybody has suggestions for this team. That's it and thank you all!

pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/95116eecc038af0a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)