Chansey! UU RMT

Hi all, this is my first RMT... just thought i'd mention that. :P
Well, I've got a team i recently threw together to try out Chansey in UU. It's been working out pretty well and it's really fun to play. Without further ado...

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Pursuit
- Superpower
I mean, it's honchkrow. In my oppion, definately top 5 physical attackers in UU next to victini and azumarill. Great STAB moves in brave bird and sucker punch, and sucker punch gives him a great prioity move. Pursuit is good when predicting a non-attacking move, and of course, a switch. Superpower provides OUTSTANDING coverage and is a great moves altogether.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Softboiled
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Aromatherapy
Chansey, as you all know, is a specially defensive BOSS. I can stall out almost anything with softboiled/toxic. seismic toss provides an attacking move that can wittle down the opponent, and aromatherapy provides great team support, although i am thinking about replacing it with wish.

Raikou @ Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Extrasensory
Of course, one of the best special attackers in the tier. Extrasensory is great when the opponent predicts the aura sphere (although you are supposed to have it on the shiny sprite. :/) Other than that, i find the choice specs set to be the best because it can improve on what Raikou already does best, punch holes in teams. Get rid of their ground type and they basically have to figure out what they want to die or get hit, really, really hard.

Mienshao @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace

Mienshao is a great choice scarfer, and is currently seeing more and more usage due to this fact, especially with u-turn and regenerator. Hi jump kick can do big damage, and aerial ace and stone edge provides great coverage.

Chandelure @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 184 Spd
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast
- Substitute
- Pain Split
This set is great. Pain split provides a move to hit walls, while providing recovery, lengthening chandelure's already life-orb-limited survivability. flash fire is great of course for switch-ins, and the rest is self-explanatory. Great early game after a few subs to get off a big pain split.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
Bold Nature
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
I find blastoise to be better like most people, but i really needed a ground type because my team is pretty weak to electric types, raikou in particular. However, my team is pretty weak to rocks as well, but i prefer the stealth rocks and ground typing.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Hi there I would recommend out roost over pursuit because I can't see pursuit being used often and roost will help out with the life orb recoil and SR damage racking up. Chansey might want to try wish and protect over your current set right now. Mienshao you should use out reckless over regenerator because it misses out on some keen ohkos here's some calcs on a couple pokemon.
252Atk Mienshao (Neutral) Hi Jump Kick vs 4HP/0Def Levitate Flygon (Neutral): 82% - 97% (249 - 294 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.
252Atk Reckless Mienshao (Neutral) Hi Jump Kick vs 4HP/0Def Levitate Flygon (Neutral): 98% - 116% (298 - 352 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO. 92% chance to OHKO.
252Atk Reckless Mienshao (Neutral) Hi Jump Kick vs 4HP/0Def Raikou (Neutral): 97% - 114% (313 - 370 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO. 84% chance to OHKO.
252Atk Mienshao (Neutral) Hi Jump Kick vs 4HP/0Def Raikou (Neutral): 81% - 95% (262 - 309 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO
Bascially OHKO with SR up

Your team is very weak to hazards so you really need a spinner and seems like CB Azumarill can 2HKO your entire team with SR up. I would recommend Blastoise to replace your swampert and specially defensive rhyperior over chandelure, as rhyperior walls raikous and zapdos without HP grass. Watch out for shaymin because it seems like it can threaten this team if it is at full health, Mienshao can atleast ohko if it takes 2 SR switch ins.
Honchrow Roost>Pursuit

Chansey Wish>Softboiled
Protect>Aromatherapy

Mienshao Reckless>Regenerator

Blastoise>Swampert
Blastoise @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Toxic
- Roar

Rhyperior>Chandelure
Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SDef / 16 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast / Stone Edge
- Dragon Tail/ Roar

thanks alot. i think i will change all of what u said, except i am not sure about the reckless meinshao, i'll have to think about that one

EDIT: Well, now that i have an extra wall in rhyperior, reckless on mienshao seems like the better choice, however i prefer my original set on chansey over the wish/protect one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)